Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-06-2011, 02:37 AM
surrendertotheflow

We found him!!

He was in a spot that we already looked, so I don't know where he was, but my mother heard him crying and she was all the way upstairs. He was hungry!! He ate from my sister's finger, wet cat food... and then he ate all by himself off the plate on the floor. When he was full he darted under one of the dressers, lol.

So I made a bed for him where we found him hiding last, and I put his food and water near there, so hopefully when I go in, I'll find him there. If not, at least I know he is safe and has a full belly
Old 12-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Medium_Laura

yay! :) That's good to hear
Old 12-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Master
WHOOHOOO I'm so happy to hear that....yay I knew he'd come out for food.
Spiritlite
Old 12-06-2011, 04:54 AM
surrendertotheflow

yes he did. now he is under my bed in the corner crying, but he won't come out
Old 12-06-2011, 04:57 AM
Master
that's okay, at leat you know where he is, and he will cry that's normal, just be patient and pet him especially when he's eating because kittens like that, and talk to him gently and it will take time but remember he's probably never seen humans before so humans are scarey to him.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:58 AM
surrendertotheflow

Thanks for your kind words and advice tonight spiritlight
Old 12-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
No problem Surrender I have an affinity for cats and I love them very much and so I wish you luck and please keep us updated. And I will think of you and your kitty and your family tonite.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:23 AM
nightowl

So glad you found him...you might want to try wrapping a small clock in a towel or blanket if it can hear it, it may comfort him thinking it is its mothers heart beat and may be drawn to it. Sounds crazy but we did it all the time when I was growing up. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't...

nightowl
Old 12-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Master
ah yes the old clock trick yeah get a clock that ticks and do that it really does help, poor kitty is probably so scared right now :( But what a lovely home he found.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:58 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
So glad you found him:)

I was gonna mention the clock thing - also, a hot water bottle if you have one, wrapped in a towel/ blanket, to keep him warm.

If he's fed and warm, then he's crying for his mum - it'll take him a little while to settle in, but once you know he has everything he needs, I wouldn't worry too much.

Well done so far - sounds like your doing a great job:)