Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Alright, well, I guess you could take a walk and see if you hear any kittens calling, but its unlikely you'll find them.

You could get some KMR (Kitten milk replacer) and try feeding him from a bottle. Or if you can find him, try putting a little food on your finger, see if you can get him to lick it - make it something really soft.

Good luck - and well done you for saving the poor thing:)
Old 12-06-2011, 12:33 AM
surrendertotheflow

Thanks Spiritlite!! I just hope we find him! lol
Old 12-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Master
oh wait, he's lost? Did I not read your posts correctly?
Spiritlite
Are you talking about the kitty or the tom?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:38 AM
nightowl

It sounds as though you know cats pretty well...if I may make some suggestions... this little guy will want to go somewhere warm. If he didn't get out of your room...maybe inside your shoes, in between bed and pillows, towels...near any electrical things that may give off heat...inside a open drawer...I sure hope yo find him
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Master
oh **** the kitty is lost. Is there any way at all it could've gotten outside? And yes look in any place that's warm, also they LOVE dark places too under the bed, in closets etc. Surely it would come out if it was hungry. I'm sorry about that I misread your post :( I hope you find the kitty I'll keep you and the kitty in my thoughts. :(
Spiritlite.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:51 AM
surrendertotheflow

yeah he is a lost kitty. I can't imagine that he would have escaped the room! All the drawers were closed, there is really not that many places to hide. We tore the room apart and did not find him though :(

His new name is Houdini because the door was closed the entire time I was gone from the room. He was up against the wall furthest from the door and he was so timid, I can't imagine he would have had the guts to run past me when I opened the door. I have food and water for him on the floor, but he hasn't come out!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Master
hi surrender...i don't know much about caring for orphaned kittens and so I went for a search and found a great site for you. I hope you find him in time before he starves himself. It was also interesting how young kittens dont know how to urinate etc and how they need stimulating after a feed. Explains why mother cat is always cleaning under their tails.

http://catvet.homestead.com/orphan1.html
Old 12-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
Also young kittens can't regulate their temperture and he's obviously scared and found a warm spot. So think like a cold kitten and look in warm spots. Its suggested to speak softly and let him feel your presence (vibe). Tinkle bells and perhaps a flashlight or laser light will draw his curiosity out. Place bowls of warm milk and food in room with a warm bed he can claim as his own.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
I think you are getting great tidbits, and I feel so sorry for you and the kitty, if he cannot get out at all and didn't run out the room without you knowing he has to be in there somewhere, lots of water and food, maybe just sit on the floor quietly it may take hours but maybe you can hear something? And look again with a flashlight and just speak softly.
Spiritlite.
Hopefully a reader may be able to help you with this.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 AM
surrendertotheflow

I'm hoping so too, Spiritlite. I sat in there for a while earlier and heard nothing, but when I was sitting with him on my bed (before he went missing) letting him do his own thing and remain "hidden" on the bed, he didn't make any noise, he slept or just laid there hidden.

So if he is in fact hiding still, he's probably asleep or just hiding not making any peeps. I hope he comes out while I'm sleeping tonight, I'm going to talk to him for a while before I go to bed, so hopefully that will draw him out.

Too scared to play I think, otherwise the flashlight idea would be great! He wasn't playful at all earlier, just scared and silent :(