Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder

soul going to hell.

I was stupid and rothiir is annoyed at me. Either its all mind tricks like he does or I am going to hell as people confirm.
I have no idea where to find people to help. I encountered 3 gods, one stopped replying, one has zero empathy but is on dischord sharing pictures of bread. One blocked me on facebook for not replying.
The Warlocks on craigslist send a few messages or its craigslist home of stupid trolls who message being nosey.
I found a mystic on echat but he has no idea.
I am in Newcastle the local magic shop was nasty on facebook, they don't allow the shops to place cards like the olden days looking for local people.
The pagans on facebook. I fell out with all of them cos they have zero concept of magic.
The wiccans don't help either. I have no idea where to try next or what to do.
My portals always remain open no matter what so everyone removes a few demons but they are always there when I sleep and they always come back.
Can U signpost me anywhere next please?
Old 03-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Master

Whatever you expect will happen.

I know it seems impossible, but it's only up to you move your focus away from all that; ignore it! Tell yourself: "every time I think about these, change my focus to something pleasant and positive!"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Whatever you expect will happen.

I know it seems impossible, but it's only up to you move your focus away from all that; ignore it! Tell yourself: "every time I think about these, change my focus to something pleasant and positive!"
what a stupid response when I am going to hell. anyone else wants to talk ****. please scroll past.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
what a stupid response when I am going to hell. anyone else wants to talk ****. please scroll past.

It seems the one thing that all those things and people you listed have in common is you and how you think about them. No one can "save" you until you are willing to change how you think. Inavalan had a good suggestion, but you don't understand.

I don't believe any one "goes to hell". If you think you deserve that you are already there and you can get redemption. But the redemption is up to you, it is not for sale or even something someone else can give you. You have to find it and that starts in your mind, changing one thing about how you think. Then it proves you can change and you choose to change something else.

Now that I lectured you, can you explain why you think you are headed for "hell"? Are demons in your mind telling you that or are you feeling guilty about something?
Old 04-08-2020, 02:37 AM
Master

Quote:
I don't get your humor. Try again!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
My portals always remain open no matter what so everyone removes a few demons but they are always there when I sleep and they always come back.
Can U signpost me anywhere next please?

A guy called Jesus might be able to help, get him into your head to flush out any darkness..:)
Old 09-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Elfin

Darling... Don't play the mind of game tricks.... You KNOW what is right for you... Anyone that messes with my mind gets the lion's roar... You have to be strong and stop things Shi*ting on you from a great height... You have your hands on the steering wheel of your own destiny.......
Old 09-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
You have your hands on the steering wheel of your own destiny.......

Well said !
Old 09-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Master
There is nowhere to go, deal with that instead, you wont accept any of it, even if you do. It's all you.

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 10-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

That was unnecessary and harsh to someone trying to help.

If you going around talking to people like that then its more then likely be karma.

There is no magic wands that can remove all negative and shower you with love and magic.

Need to deal with the core of the issue not put a plaster on it.

Negative attracts negative.

You need to look deep inside yourself as to me your issues lies within.

There are plenty of people here who would love to help.... but don't talk to people like that here otherwise your world will continue to shrink.

Last edited by jasonbdj : 10-08-2020 at 02:56 PM.