Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-06-2020, 01:58 AM

After death

I have thinking where do people go after death
Old 10-06-2020, 03:32 AM
Master

Good for you ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka ryoba
I have thinking where do people go after death

Hi Baraka ryoba

From a previous post:

From all that I have read on the subject, the experiences that people have after the death of the physical body vary.
  • Those who are more developed with some understanding of what to expect will automatically find themselves on whichever astral plane resonates with their own vibrations.
  • Those who have been through a long illness or whose mental faculties had deteriorated while in the body will go to a place of healing where they can rest. Once their energies have been restored they will be led to the appropriate astral realm.
  • Those with strong religious beliefs may find themselves in an astral heaven which corresponds to their beliefs, surrounded by others of similar beliefs. They may think that this is their end goal for eternity, but eventually they want something more and they move on to other astral realms.
  • The average person may be initially confused by their new surroundings but eventually they meet a guide or a family member who helps them acclimatise.
  • Those who have led lives of deliberate violence and harm may find themselves on a lower astral plane surrounded by others who led similar lives, and their new existence may be rather unpleasant.
  • Those who disbelieve in any after-life may not realise they have died so they remain on the earth plane wondering what is going on and why everyone is ignoring them.
  • Or some may realise they have died but they are unwilling to move on from the earth plane because of family attachments etc.

Peace
Old 11-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Elfin

Hi.. we a have different beliefs. I agree with what iamthat has quoted. But what are your beliefs?
Old 11-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with what iamthat has said, but like elfin asked what are your beliefs.

Namaste
Old 19-06-2020, 03:43 PM
Master

Very good iamthat! Well said.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

Iamthat said it perfectly.
Old 17-08-2020, 04:44 AM
Seeker

Thanks Iamthat. This fits it for me. Plus the way you said it, (100 times better than I can now) was right to the point.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Burntfruit

Home.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Home.