Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Master
'so I went searching on the god that is google, seems I may not have been quite as loopy as I thought!

One suggestion is about weather modification, geo-engineering they call it.
Apparently since the 60's something called cloud seeding has gone on, over many different countries, including here in uk.

Apparently there are companys out there that use small jets that spray a number of elements into our air, simply put they 'make' clouds...

This is justified by governments and relevant officials for a number of reasons apparently nature based... one is for rain .. although it appears to be having adverse effects with this and the other the global warming theory, although apparently these dips have gone on for eons with weather....

going to look into it a bit more, anyone every heard of this?

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 22-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Master
Hi loopy:)
I've read about weather modifaction a few years back, as I was researching the 'spraying' theory ( don't know what else to call it) that was a very popular topic of discussion about 3 years ago.
Pragmatically, there had been an unusual rise in air traffic that year...planes came and went tens of times during the course of a day, for months on end.
It was said that viruses were being spread that year via 'spraying'...
Many of us here in the area, were feeling unusually ill, with no specific symptoms, just a general fatigue, which raised a lot of questions....

Derailing here, but perhaps this theory plays somewhat of a part in unusual cloud formations?
I hadn't thought about it till now.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Mother Nature and Industrial Age

Clouds ergo the sky always has been fascinating to whatever degree off and on, and were often times left in awe! of its beauty.

Our atmosphere changes fro differrent reasons overtime. Mother Nature-- EX volcanic dust --into the air with differrent kinds of elements being emitted, and,

the industrial age-- ex oxone depletion was correct via stop use of chloriflurines in refridgeration ---wherein this latter includes scientific experiments.

The problem I see this conversation leading too is conspiracy theories involving chem trails doing as a mass or global experiment on humanity without there knowledge.

I agree there may be many experiments to find out what we can do to affect weather, but the chem-trail conspiracies go beyond that and I do not yet buy into the whole chem-trail experiments on humanity by governments.

Also the clouds not only may change in respect to seasonal changes, but to where we live on Earth. I was amazed to see such a large moon and sun as evening and dawn after moving from way inland to the coast. Living on the coast--- and maybe deserts --- allows us to see the moon and sun much lower on the horizon and the atmosphere causes them to appear so much larger than inland.

Northen blue sky hue is lighter than southern blue sky. I realized this after living in northern states, mid-states and southern states, north of the equator.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 24-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Clouds ergo the sky always has been fascinating to whatever degree off and on, and were often times left in awe! of its beauty.

Our atmosphere changes fro differrent reasons overtime. Mother Nature-- EX volcanic dust --into the air with differrent kinds of elements being emitted, and,

the industrial age-- ex oxone depletion was correct via stop use of chloriflurines in refridgeration ---wherein this latter includes scientific experiments.

The problem I see this conversation leading too is conspiracy theories involving chem trails doing as a mass or global experiment on humanity without there knowledge.

I agree there may be many experiments to find out what we can do to affect weather, but the chem-trail conspiracies go beyond that and I do not yet buy into the whole chem-trail experiments on humanity by governments.

Also the clouds not only may change in respect to seasonal changes, but to where we live on Earth. I was amazed to see such a large moon and sun as evening and dawn after moving from way inland to the coast. Living on the coast--- and maybe deserts --- allows us to see the moon and sun much lower on the horizon and the atmosphere causes them to appear so much larger than inland.

Northen blue sky hue is lighter than southern blue sky. I realized this after living in northern states, mid-states and southern states, north of the equator.

r6

Heya r6, not sure the cloud seeding is classed as conspiracy theory, from what ive seen its very openly out there and acknowledged?

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 24-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Master
loopylucid - When I was a child, another child showed me a photograph that his mother had taken of the clouds. In the cloud was a clear image of what looked like Christ with his arms extended out, wearing a white gown. I'll never forget it.

Today in my watching the sky often, I notice it's sometimes hard to distinguish clouds from jet pollution. They leave long streaks across the sky that at first glance looks like elongated clouds.
Old 24-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Who Is Seeding Atmosphere, Good, Bad, I Dunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Heya r6, not sure the cloud seeding is classed as conspiracy theory, from what ive seen its very openly out there and acknowledged?Loopy

Heya loopy, maybe I mispoke or you misunderstood. You sappear think I was suggesting your comments spefically were directly suggestin/infering contrail conspiriaces. I was not and certainly not my intention.

Contrails of contrail conspiracy theories, are a form of 'seeding the atmosphere' and may have occured, to whatever degree at some time in past, if not also currently.

Contrails also being a form of seeding the atmosphere whether as goo or bad or experimentation knowingly. I dunno.

Again, my thoughts that the next phase of your line of thinking may lead some people to invoke the to current contrail conspiraces that Ive been hearing about for some 10 years or more now.

Actually your thoughts led me to them because there are indrectly related to whatever degree, and I have friends in person and on the net who have been trying to convince me of contrails conspiracies are true, for some years now. Sorry if bringing contrail conspiracies into your thread was inappropriate.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
loopylucid - When I was a child, another child showed me a photograph that his mother had taken of the clouds. In the cloud was a clear image of what looked like Christ with his arms extended out, wearing a white gown. I'll never forget it.

Today in my watching the sky often, I notice it's sometimes hard to distinguish clouds from jet pollution. They leave long streaks across the sky that at first glance looks like elongated clouds.

Beautiful raven, what a lovely sight to see in the clouds :) I love the way they seem to manifest a creation for us :) almost nature inspiring us through matter :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Heya loopy, maybe I mispoke or you misunderstood. You sappear think I was suggesting your comments spefically were directly suggestin/infering contrail conspiriaces. I was not and certainly not my intention.

Contrails of contrail conspiracy theories, are a form of 'seeding the atmosphere' and may have occured, to whatever degree at some time in past, if not also currently.

Contrails also being a form of seeding the atmosphere whether as goo or bad or experimentation knowingly. I dunno.

Again, my thoughts that the next phase of your line of thinking may lead some people to invoke the to current contrail conspiraces that Ive been hearing about for some 10 years or more now.

Actually your thoughts led me to them because there are indrectly related to whatever degree, and I have friends in person and on the net who have been trying to convince me of contrails conspiracies are true, for some years now. Sorry if bringing contrail conspiracies into your thread was inappropriate.

r6

Heya r6, no need for apologies atall, im glad that cleared up any confusion for both of us.

I am interested in hearing all things about clouds, purely due to my observations lately and just to have a wide scope on the possibilitys.
I guess I didn't want to think I indeed, was going mad, seeing the clouds as different! hhaha!

Always a pleasure to have your input on a subject r6, so no problems here atall :)

Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
This is going to sound rather loopy! But if anyone does cloud watching, have you noticed a difference in there appearances lately?

Ive noticed big changes in clouds lately, sometimes they almost seem 'unreal'

I remember them as a kid and growing up and they don't seem as natural to me as they used to, maybe its just me! It often is hahaha!

Loopy

Yes I do but no differ except for usual season changes.
Old 26-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by David F
Yes I do but no differ except for usual season changes.
Thankyou for sharing David :)
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~