Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
The mask is just more fake security. If you can breathe in and breathe out whilst wearing a mask it’s not going to stop a virus. Even if it would somehow stop it you’ll have it on the muzzle and you’ll be touching that again, and then you will touch a wall, a door, coins, etc. Not to mention how dirty that thing will become. I read some German researchers mentioned that 8 meter distancing would be needed. Everyone outdoing one another for hysteria...

I agree with you there. That the masks just gives one a false sense of security.
Old 29-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Knower
Hope everyone is enjoying their day! :)

Wishing to spread light and love with these simple words, and a friendly reminder to those who feel alone or hopeless when surrounded by negativity and the current state of the world.

*waves ecstatically* :P

Hope there is no huge damper on some that the forum is closing. So much love, and lessons here. Dwell on that! <3
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 29-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree with you there. That the masks just gives one a false sense of security.

It's good to use as an extra 'wall' if you're around critically sick people, like in a hospital. But in daily life I think we really need to stick to 'normal'. The vulnerable group is so small, they have my sympathies, however we can surely think about more smart ways of protecting them because right now it's not really making a difference! I'm very worried about what these lockdowns will mean for the world at large. For example, many countries depend on tourism as you will know also from your travels. With these drastic rules in place governments will smell more opportunity. All the crises of 2020 can really set the stage for something big.
Old 30-07-2020, 02:45 AM
Master
Just saw on the news that black lives matter movement has 17% African American, 47% white and 22% Hispanic people involved. Those are weird numbers.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
A poll came out in my country that showed 55% of people support compulsory mask wearing in the shops. Thus far a mask is only necessary in public transport and the airport. I shudder to think what the authorities are going to do with this new information.

LOL... so as I feared the city mayors are now seriously considering mandatory masks in shops and crowded places. Problem to them is that it isn’t constitutional. Government is not allowed to tell people what to wear or decide that people must wear mask in a private business or a church. They’ll have to change the constitution first. To be continued..
Old 30-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Just saw on the news that black lives matter movement has 17% African American, 47% white and 22% Hispanic people involved. Those are weird numbers.

Not surprising. The majority of African Americans know its just nonsense. Its mainly white people who know nothing about the black community and never been racially profiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leqDtWtSBAE&t=15s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

If you want to keep a race down, pretend to care yet treat them like victims.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
LOL... so as I feared the city mayors are now seriously considering mandatory masks in shops and crowded places. Problem to them is that it isn’t constitutional. Government is not allowed to tell people what to wear or decide that people must wear mask in a private business or a church. They’ll have to change the constitution first. To be continued..
I support wearing a mask simply because I care about my health, and the health of others. If you choose to argue that one. It makes it clear that you don't care. And really how hard is it to wear a mask. Unless the power struggle not to wear one is that important. All excuses aside that what it all comes down to. Yesterday a older person was in grocery store in my town wearing a mask, he has to be careful because his wife has cancer. Some idot made a comment to him about wearing one and then beat him with a pipe for wearing a mask. So are those the type of people who are complaining about wearing a mask?? There's so many other incidents like this. Is it constitutional to harm others who want to protect themselves or people around them? If I was a store owner I would want to protect myself and my employees. Is it unconstitutional to do that??? How about we go beyond the power trip and do the right thing. I don't know the constitution as well as some but I don't think it says anyone has the right to spread sickness if they choose. Think about it. There's a reason why the U.S. has the highest infection rate of any other country in the world. This virus doesn't care about the constitution, it doesn't care about your age, race or gender. So.... Ya.. I support masks and taking care of myself and others the best I can.

Last edited by hallow : 06-08-2020 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:06 PM
Master
@Ocean Breeze.

You may be interested in this poll: https://news.gallup.com/poll/316571/...-presence.aspx

@Hallow; This is becoming a discussion and I think it's better for another thread.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
@Ocean Breeze.

You may be interested in this poll: https://news.gallup.com/poll/316571/...-presence.aspx

@Hallow; This is becoming a discussion and I think it's better for another thread.
Oooh, thought this was going to be a "to be continued" thing.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Knower
Ecstatic to hear the site is not closing. Hope that alarm put things into perspective and has everyone counting their blessings or further realizing how much this site means to them.

The little things. <3

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far. Much Light and Love! :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor