Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 16-06-2011, 03:25 AM
DJ46

Bike Riding

I enjoy bike riding alone or with a group of friends. We usually go on the trails by the rails, and often up to 20 miles round trip!

I find that being out on the trials, it takes your mind off your troubles, worries and puts you in a nice relaxing trance. You sort of even forget that you are exercising, it's so much fun!

John
Old 17-06-2011, 12:53 AM

I miss having a good place to ride my bike. I have a Trek 4100 sitting in the garage that gives me a dirty look every morning when I go for my walk.

There are a few places around town, and my folks own land all over Texas so I'm sure I could find someplace to ride, but I don't know. Sorta addicted to walking these days.
Old 17-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Master
Oh well, mr. hoidi toidi, so whatsit gonna hurt to get on that bike and peddle it around somewhere~* Hey just once a week? At least it's one relationship you don't have to work that hard at improving (snicker) and take your camera with you, you might find something cool to photograph.

Old 17-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Master
I envy people who ride bikes well, I tried but man I just don't have the balance for it, I'm not balance enough..for me it's swimming and like with your bicycling my swimming puts me in a trance......I know what you mean :)
Spiritlite.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Master
When my ex and I were first dating, we rode our bikes along the beach a lot, it was great.

Old 17-06-2011, 03:28 AM
Master
LOL Silver I'd beef it so many times in the ocean if I was riding on the beach that's how clumsy I ride.....
Spiritlite.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Master
Now, now. Actually, it wasn't like on the sand or anything if that's what you're thinking. It's actually set up like there's the water, then the sand, then a paved path that can go for miles and miles all along the beaches down here anyway. People walk, roller blade and ride bikes there.

Old 17-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
It's actually set up like there's the water, then the sand, then a paved path that can go for miles and miles all along the beaches down here anyway.
Oh wow, that sounds fantastic.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Talking

I wish I could say the rest of our lives went that wonderfully.

Old 17-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Master
oh okay Silver a path helps and Silver things happen for a reason :)
Spiritlite.