Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Higher Self Dimension

How many people here have travelled beyond the astral dimension, into the higher self dimension succesfully?

If so, could you share your experience and techniques used to everyone who wish to learn and potentially acceleate their spiritual growth?

Thanks

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 23-06-2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
How many people here have travelled beyond the astral dimension, into the higher self dimension succesfully?

If so, could you share your experience and techniques used to everyone who wish to learn and potentially acceleate their spiritual growth?

Thanks

The easiest technique to achieve an OBE, in my opinion, is this:

Wake up close to down, let's say 4 in the morning, meditate in your bed for about 20 minutes and then let yourself drift into sleep, choose a posture that feels comfortable for your body, you know, the one you usually find yourself when falling asleep. Prior to falling asleep, you can say to yourself, I will keep my mind active while falling asleep, this may really help. Your mind is going to fall asleep but you are not going to lose the awareness of being awake, to me it feels like an expansion, like the consciousness that manifests my body expands itself outside my body.

Chances are that you are going to keep waking up and falling asleep for several times until you finally let go and completely fall asleep, you may awaken stuck in sleep paralysis or awaken into the astral world. Now, if you are stuck in sleep paralysis, don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear, it took me years to learn this, you can learn much faster than me, anyway, think about leaving your body, just have this thought, you will find yourself rising up from your body, at one moment, you will be fully floating above your physical body. Now, remember this, your thoughts are creators, in this reality ( but it takes a lot of energy ) and in the astral one, but there, things happen instantly.

This is something I discovered, I am sharing it with you all.

Now, about meeting aliens, I met some, I even traveled to other planets. I visited the Moon, the planet Mars and another planet that looked like Earth, there I saw these orange beings, they were sitting in a circle, probably meditating. Sadly, I can't remember much about how they looked like. I met many beings and many human beings. I was once saved this boy that had his first OBE ( this is what I felt ), he was in a reality that was self created by him, a huge city, but he was really really afraid, so I took him from that place and we flew. I too was saved by a girl in the early beginning of my experiences, she told me her name, Amanda. I traveled to past, I traveled to a future Earth where there were dome like buildings everywhere that were merging with nature, no more concrete cities, everything was so different and so in touch with the nature. I met some beings of super high energy and they gave me a test to see if I am "developed" enough to stay with them, but I failed and they had to leave, I was left with that high energy for a while.

I had many experiences, more than one hundred but I still feel like a beginner, there's always much more to learn and discover.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
It is always up to the HS or soul or what ever one calls the higher aspects of Self.
Often it is simple to be reintroduced to oneself, or shown who and what we are, what we are here for.
The HS/soul will lead you to the method to be used.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Experiencer

I agree with the comment above a method.

There is also binaural beats which is 99% affective of projection.

If you choose binaural beats then your best with earphones in and maybe relax in a room that has natural light in. Lay down and put earphones on and listen to the sounds. Don’t think about anything and just be aware of the frequency of the sounds. It can take up to 10 minutes for anything to happen. The tones coming through the ears start to merge together like u are only hearing it in the Center of the brain. Sleep paralysis follows. Don’t fear it, it’s just the starting process of projection. Once this starts keep your awareness on the frequency tones. Vibrations will start to be felt anywhere through your 7 chakras. The can start very subtle but can build in intensity like electric shocks but non painful. Don’t fear this as this is the phase that is important for projection. Once this starts to vibrate and increases, image in your mind your etheric self look up at the ceiling. There’s a rope dangling down. Image yourself reaching up to the rope. Put all your focus into imaging it in your mind. Pull yourself up to the ceiling and float right through it. This eventually being you out of your body concious. But but but you can not have fear. Every thought that comes from the self projects it. Once your out of your body you may notice the air is either denser or more light and crystal. Things in your room maybe all pushed up against the wall and somethings may look different but at the same time not. Do not allow fear to come into your awareness. It either stops you from projecting or you project into a lower density or when we are out our bodies and we feel fear you most like will go straight back in your body.

You will meet other entities/beings, some good some not. The astral isn’t all rosey either. Also what goes on here has already happened there. There is astral police there too, they will stop you if u trespass certain out of bound areas. There are rules in the astral just the same as we have here but there rules are very different.

Play careful in the astral