Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Master

The shadow self

Last night I had a very scary OBE, when I woke up, I was really scared.

So I found myself around my house, in my backyard, there I noticed this humanoid figure, it was completely black, the blackest black I ever seen. I could only see its eyes, it had some big eyes. This being was hiding in one of the places around my house, so because of my nature, I tried to help it. I took it by its hands as a gesture of caring, then after we made some steps, it jumped over my body and it became half of my body. When this happened, I flew in the air, trying to get rid of it, but there was no chance, it became a part of me, it was a part of me. I sensed that this humanoid being was a "she".

It covered half of my body, from my head towards my legs, half of me was black, the right side. So I was trying to fly higher and it was trying to get back on the ground, I was more powerful so I kept on flying towards the sky.

This was my shadow self, I knew right away that we know each other very well. It was hiding because I never accepted its existence, I think we all do this, but now I made the first step towards knowing it. My many many hours of meditation have made me aware of this part of me.

This was the illusory duality, the Yin and Yang, I met the Yin.
Old 18-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan .... I could not have explained this better. Was thinking it right from start, then you said what I was thinking!....
Old 18-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
A couple of thoughts, first, it’s great that you have met your yin side, but IMO yin and yang are not illusory, they are two complementary perception/consciousness systems that work together in ourselves, and remain as a working unit that paves the way for a new greater consciousness, and then continue on to support the greater consciousness. In the end it’s more of a trinity than a unity.

Learning to listen to and follow the black instead of the white is primary - “Know the white but keep to the black” is good advice from the Tao te Ching.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder
Congratulations!

Embracing your Shadow is a huge steeping stone. Inner development is bound to accelerate as a result.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ThatMan .... I could not have explained this better. Was thinking it right from start, then you said what I was thinking!....

I too knew right from the very beginning that this humanoid figure is me, it came to surface. Have you seen a child sitting alone and afraid of something? This is how it looked like when it was hiding. I can sense its presence in my dreams, more and more of my dreams are about my repressed emotions and memories.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
A couple of thoughts, first, it’s great that you have met your yin side, but IMO yin and yang are not illusory, they are two complementary perception/consciousness systems that work together in ourselves, and remain as a working unit that paves the way for a new greater consciousness, and then continue on to support the greater consciousness. In the end it’s more of a trinity than a unity.

Learning to listen to and follow the black instead of the white is primary - “Know the white but keep to the black” is good advice from the Tao te Ching.

Interesting message! To me, this duality thing is only "real" for the illusory self, the illusory self needs to have coins with two faces so that it can pick one or the other face in order to construct its own identity. If there would have been no idea of being "weak", everybody would have been strong, the option of being "weak" would have not been an option.

I can't help but see the guidance that I am experiencing, nothing happens by chance and everything happens at the proper time, as if I am guided on this path.

It seems that I am more and more pointed to read the Tao Te Ching text, I keep reading about it when I listen to other people that also have been pointed to my attention.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
Congratulations!

Embracing your Shadow is a huge steeping stone. Inner development is bound to accelerate as a result.

This is what I think too. Now, the thing is that I get to experience all the repressed emotions and memories and all the things that I ran away from. I had some not so pleasant dreams last night, the same with a night before, the same with two nights before.

Have you met your shadow self?
Old 24-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Forms are an illusion from the physical to the astral dimensions.

On the higher dimensions there are no forms, and your true-self is an orb of pure light with 360º awareness of consciousness.

Next time you do an OBE, and you're in the astral dimensions... Please remember this, don't be scared, go that "scary" form and say to it:
"Hello, can I help you? What is your true form? Do you want light energy?"

You must has a goal to travel into the higher self dimension.

Because then you will fear absolutely nothing on the physical, neither the astral dimensions. Including all kinds of demons. You can quickly see beyond their form.

Is totally life-changing going into the higher self dimension. Like borning again
Old 24-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Forms are an illusion from the physical to the astral dimensions.

On the higher dimensions there are no forms, and your true-self is an orb of pure light with 360º awareness of consciousness.

Next time you do an OBE, and you're in the astral dimensions... Please remember this, don't be scared, go that "scary" form and say to it:
"Hello, can I help you? What is your true form? Do you want light energy?"

You must has a goal to travel into the higher self dimension.

Because then you will fear absolutely nothing on the physical, neither the astral dimensions. Including all kinds of demons. You can quickly see beyond their form.

Is totally life-changing going into the higher self dimension. Like borning again

I think this is what I witnessed in this experience of mine: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...80#post1943880

I am working towards embracing the darkness so that it can merge with the light, the Yin with the Yang.

My goal was to find God but then I found God, now my goal is to learn more and share this knowledge with the world, I am very interesting about healing and energy work.
Old 24-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
You saw the orb of light, and that's an amazing experience.

But you watch that orb of light, with an animal vision, right? Not with the 360º vision as the body of the orb itself?

Next time you do an OBE successfully, and you're on the duplicate astral dimension of the phyiscal, say this: "Spiritual Essence Now" or "Higher Self Now" or "Higher Soul Now"

Say that with a pure heart and a sincere loving intention with humbleness.

Then, If done right, Your mind will start to see what it can conceive as a high speed motion of colours going upward.

Then, you will see with a 360º vision, because you're that orb of light itself!
You will feel pure love while watching abstract lights all around you.
Is the best I can describe it.

The most amazing thing on this higher dimension, is that all the truth and answers are readily available, and the resident orbs of light existing there really loves to help everyone with their wisdom!

Therefore go into this higher dimension, request sincere help, and ask the
the "embracing the darkness" topic with real higher spiritual beings from this dimension. Talk to the orbs of light.

Because asking that question of "embracing the darkness" in the astral or physical dimensions can lead to lots and lots of confusion and wrong logic.

Any topic you need help, go always to the higher self. Healing and Energy work too! The orb of light will tell you and even teach you, if you're a really good & loving being who wants to help the other.

Cheers & love to you my dear friend.