Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Master

Fish Has anyone did this

I meditate for hours and recently I started to reach super deep states of meditation, have you ever felt your body expanding to infinite? I felt this, many many times, now imagine that this sensation is x1000 times more vivid, powerful, right? Have you ever felt your body becoming super heavy? I did, many times, now imagine that this sensation is x1000 times more vivid.

Have you ever felt your eyes vibrating? I did, many times, now imagine that they totally move uncontrollably.

Have you ever felt your arms hurting you, have you ever felt some parts of your body on fire, have you ever felt some parts of your body getting cold?

I am at what I think is the last stage, when your body gets totally numb and you start to vibrate and basically you are stuck in sleep paralysis. The thing is that I am afraid to let this last stage happen, I have been searching for people who can consciously astral project, but I find no story of a such experience. I am afraid because this is totally stepping in the unknown.

I survived the heart palpitations, the body spasms, but I can't take this last step.... If I fall asleep, it is very easy to leave my body, but it is so scary to do it while awake...

I think in the last week I meditated for about 20-24 hours, usually 3 hours a day. This made the whole process a lot more faster, now I get to the last stage faster.

Have you ever managed to do it while awake?
Old 08-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Have you ever managed to do it while awake?

Not yet, but who knows ...

Quote:
I am at what I think is the last stage, when your body gets totally numb and you start to vibrate and basically you are stuck in sleep paralysis. The thing is that I am afraid to let this last stage happen,

I know the sleep paralysis very well. I have experienced this paralysis state (i can't give you the exact date, because i haven't taken notes on it. but it feels like this body was at 10~12 years).
The first experiences with the paralysis are always scary, you suddenly wake up and can't move. Fear makes you see things which are not there. (of course there are things which you see with the spiritual vision, but fear makes them fearful.)

Back then i have learned how to get out of the state. I know exactly what i need to do, if i want to get out of the paralysis. And somehow the interest in AP'ing ceased.

But later, the interest came back, and the paralysis state came back. The fear was there, and first few times i just wanted to wake up.

But then, the curiosity made me think and reason against the fear.
The reasoning was something like this: I was alone, in the room, there can't be anything else in it, why am i experiencing this fear ?
I told to myself that i was safe and secure. Eventually the fear subsided until it was gone, and i was able to lay there, in the paralysis, observing the effects.

(because waking up in the sleep paralysis does not happen that often, i was talking about experiences which took a span of about 1~2 years)

Quote:
but it is so scary to do it while awake...

I can't help you with the fear, because it is a part of your thinking which causes it. And only you are the master of your thoughts.

I can share only few experiences.

Try to find out what is causing the fear. Where does it come from, and why.
When you get into the fearful state, look (with your thoughts) where is this fear generated/originated.
This searching for the source of fear usually eliminates it. (because it is not real, but this you have to experience for your self)

When you do this, soon or later the fear will be gone. But you have to look and to reason against it. (do not use aggressive reasoning, but sane)

Hint: You said that you have survived something ... When you get into the state, look if the fear of the repeated pain is the cause of the fear to go further.

Hint #2: Fear comes from thoughts. From misdirected thoughts. If you do not want to do the last step, your thoughts may ...

Thanks for reading.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder
Sounds like a Kundalini awakening. If you haven't heard of that I suggest you look into it.

I'm currently in the process of Kundalini which can last for months and even years. Upon my first awakening my body was set on fire and following that it was immersed in cold like I was in an ice box. Overall the intensity lasted for a couple days but the beginning process was very frightening and reminded me of the experience of giving birth.

This happened about two months into daily meditation. About 2 days before it happened my inner voice told me I was going to have a Kundalini and I didn't even know what that actually was but that what the inner voice said. I'm glad I got a heads up otherwise I probably would have called 911. It was that painful and intense.

Everyday I feel like I'm going to astral project but like you I'm too grounded to make that leap again. Also it is scary because you feel like you are dying.

I did have a full waking astral projection and subsequent rebirth quite spontaneously about 24 years ago. In a flash I left my body. My entire life enfolded itself before me and as I came to this state of complete understanding I had a single thought: "I remember this. It's when I was born" and upon the thought-word "born" I went right back into my body. This is why I call May 25th my re-birthday!

I've also have had many OBEs through lucid dreaming.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:42 AM
Master

@Dan_SF Thank you for your message, I understand what you are telling me, I am working on this.

@LadyVictoria I heard that some people go through some crazy experiences the more they go deeper within themselves. Maybe this is the problem, I am too grounded, anyway, I understood that it's better to letthings happen at their own pace. The good thing is that these many hours of meditation have caused my mind chatter to decrease to a very low point and I love this, this inner peace is gold! Maybe you really were born again, like it is described in the christian scriptures, it's a very deep awakening to your true nature, at least this is how I see it. Are you aware that you are not this image ( little self ) you identify with and that you are something so much greater?
Old 09-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Are you aware that you are not this image ( little self ) you identify with and that you are something so much greater?

I am awake. My focus is on maintaining clarity. As a result my consciousness is expanding with each new realization.

The thing you described in your OP sounds like Kundalini.

We are Energy and when you meditate deeply and often you are playing with your energies, transforming them and altering the flow in order to reach a greater understanding of the nature of reality and the Eternal Self.

P.S. I am neither a "little self" nor am I a "greater self". I am the Eternal Self. Regardless of my state of ignorance I will always be Eternal Self.
Old 17-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Ascender
ThatMan,
Quoting our SF admin from another [thread]:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I am very well versed in Astral Travel, came into this life open to how that all works. I can think and project even when sitting here typing.