Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-05-2020, 06:30 AM
Master
The Angelic At The Threshold Of Your Existence

In this paragraph,Josephine Maccarhty talks about the use of drugs in order to reach the inner worlds,and the meeting with the angel who controls your life and death.
It's scary and fascinating at the same time.

In Western culture, using drugs to catapult yourself into the inner worlds is also not that bright, unless you know exactly what you are doing and where you are going. Really the only safe way to work in the inner worlds using drugs is if you are working within a cultural/religious structure that is designed for such use i.e. shamanic/native cultures.

Hallucinogenic drugs strip a layer of protective skin from the consciousness and allow you to see and access places that you would normally be blocked from seeing (for your own good usually). When you go magically into vision, you develop inner ‘muscles’ for want of a better description, that uphold and protect you as you work. If you bypass this natural but lengthy process of strengthening by using drugs, you are often thrown straight to the threshold of your existence. This means you come face to face with the angelic being that straddles life and death, which often presents as a large multi headed snake being with many eyes (sound familiar to all you acid/ayahuasca /dmt heads?).
Old 19-05-2020, 02:25 PM
Elfin

Hi. Yes I know in real life of people that use drugs to bring them to a certain state of awareness. And that is their choice. For myself personally, I would not wish to go down that route. But that's just me. Each to their own.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Master
How about the angelic?It seems fascinating to me.A snake with many heads and eyes?Definitely something you don't expect to be an angel,right?

I've also heard that sometimes,they appear as beasts.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:33 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
How about the angelic?It seems fascinating to me.A snake with many heads and eyes?Definitely something you don't expect to be an angel,right?

I've also heard that sometimes,they appear as beasts.
Hi .. and no, not what you would except . We perceive "Angels" as to what we have been taught, a beauty of light being with magnificent wings to shroud and wrap around us in comfort and protection. But Angels have no form, and can therefore appear in any guise.
Old 20-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Administrator
What you say is true Angels are beings of Light and can take on the guise of a tall being shrouded in light with huge wings,
I have seen them that way a couple of times. once just after my husband passed, the ceiling in the bedroom had a huge pair of wings on it,
the other time I was in a circle giving healing to a friend,
when an angel came wrapped his wings around her.looked at me smiled and vanished.

Namaste
Old 21-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What you say is true Angels are beings of Light and can take on the guise of a tall being shrouded in light with huge wings,
I have seen them that way a couple of times. once just after my husband passed, the ceiling in the bedroom had a huge pair of wings on it,
the other time I was in a circle giving healing to a friend,
when an angel came wrapped his wings around her.looked at me smiled and vanished.

Namaste
Hi, an yes, how comforting that they appeared that way to you. We are taught from "infant's" what an angel looks like, and therefore that is why they appear in that firm I would assume. I also believe that they do appear as butterflies and birds etc also. It's learning how to know the difference. But with experience and development you do actually get to know the difference. I just think it is so amazing and beautiful actually that they appear at all, in whatever guise.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Master
That's why most people instead of angels are drawing parasites.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Master

My advice if I may is simple, go straight to the Source, to the Source of all things. When you will be there, you will know, you will truly know.
Old 22-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
That's why most people instead of angels are drawing parasites.
Hi..it's all about knowing the difference.
Old 23-05-2020, 03:56 AM
Seeker
hello Lomax

how do you know if its a good spirit or a malicious one when you see it? if it can take any form and shape from a cube to a multi headed snake how do you know if it means you well?

Health, Healing, and Happiness