Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Master
i'll just put this on here - I emailed Boris Johnson today with a link to the corona on healing page, which is linked to this thread - and 'if' it gets to him maybe he will get someone to keep track of this thread, because you never know if we can make a difference, who says we can't between us - keep asking everyone, because it could be 'you' that gets valuable information to share with us all and make that difference with getting peoples 'hugs' back... There is also other information below re self healing, that might just help someone. power of visualisation and prayer...
----------
I had a dream last night, so vivid - you know when you cut a rose plant back hard in the autumn and you cut back a thick section, and it has the the thorn on, about 10cm with thorn on thats what I seen in my dream! I know you'll be thinking silly idea, but if somethings in it and it leads to a cure and anyone offers 100 grand cheques because it helps find a cure, send them to the this wonderful forum please, so then split it half to them and half to my church.

In the dream I was feeding this solution from the stem by hand to a person dying of Corona from my fingers to their mouth, but it was a brown substance in my palm very liquid, so that bit I don't understand, maybe someone here will have ideas on that bit. I repeat this was a dream so don't go eating rose shoots, it'll harm you, don't!! - Things happen for a reason with me and with psychic dreams.

So this is not mainly about the events of my dream but sharing my knowledge, that has worked for me personally for 2 years to fight off cold/flu bugs using the power of your mind - my theory, my results with me.

I was just beginning to do tests with other people, one elderly lady but she has so many health issues, not sure on that one - the other young man with kidney stone, so much pain he was in the two times I seen him over a week, he was in tears - then the idea hit me to share with him - why don't you use the power of your mind to shift it - I seen him today its clear 100% cured, and he used my system - whether it would have gone anyway we don't know but it cleared, which is the main thing.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Master
Well I had no intention of writing on this thread today, none whatsoever - my HS and Guides/Angels had different ideas, so hello everyone... I'll try and keep it lighthearted to cover up the fact I don't have much... I just have to say all those 20 million amounts given out over recent months to science to find a cure, no one offered one-light 20 million - I'd share it with all you lovely lot here get us a tiny island holiday just us, no corona there give each of you a 2 metre stick so you can prod anyone who gets too near, 'say' too close hi.

All that money and 6 months ago you wouldn't have believed it, virus still on the march worldwide. Promise of cures yes, when?

Anyway to any world leaders looking on - looking on lol 'as if'..... Oh you are, hello to you Sir or Madam, don't pick up the phone yet, no don't.......... I know you were going to make one-light a secret agent - 'agent virus exterminator' lol, brilliant title I don't think.... but anyway I do have something.

You know one of those hot air balloons that need a big burner that make a whoosh sound when you pull a handle - well I have a tray with 5 candles on it. Or when you are trying to open a treasure chest - I have one of those spoons that keeps bending when you try to open something - thats it Sir.

But the good news is its a 'seed' better than nothing............ And it might lead to something and if not, at least I can try and bring a smile here... And it might inspire that person whos had a dream/vision to report it here to agent ??...

Seriously now.... I have asked in prayer to God and Jesus several times what is the cure for corona, and I asked my HS and Guides/Angels..... Nothing, So last night a change of tactics, I asked for a 'clue', and I get a vivid dream.... So anyone else got anything to say, doesn't matter if is sounds daft - I have plans now here for a Ball at my Church, but not yet!!!

In my dream I was arranging a poster design for my church advertising a ball - 'Church Ball Here' etc etc - when people are dressed up in wigs and posh clothes from a few hundred years ago, and i could visualise these people. A ball while this virus is on the move, don't think so - so begs the question what's it about if anything, apart from a possible message it would be gone, removed...

No one said it was going to be easy, given to us on a plate - and anyone thinking phew just a dream, wont be laughing if it leads to something, oh but you will because we'd have a massive party worldwide 'virus thing gone' removed, and we'd all be partying one way and another, and hugging each other.... Just a thought here while i'm thinking about it - don't just leave it to others and that everything will be ok, and this 'thing' will just disappear, because we don't know that - play your part in meditation, just ask clues/cure, because you never know if 'you' could be the one that makes a difference...

Down to you everyone, any thoughts, dreams, messages etc...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 16-05-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old 17-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Master
We were driving over to my wifes mothers grave today with some flowers, and sometimes things happen to inspire people to write, as in this... so on the half hour drive she was saying to me she'd read on facebook or messaged by one of the kids, that her ex, their dad went over to see his son and stood outside the house by the garden, and his grandson Jack started to run over to grandad - and they all had to shout, no you cant do that ... Can't do that - sounds silly and ridiculous if you'd have said that a year ago but now fact... Brought tears to my wife's eyes because that applies to her as well and she hasn't seen grand kids in ages because this 'thing' says you can't.

So I say again, as in another post on the corona thread on healing I wrote - there could be something in nature 'right under our noses' that can help - this 'thing virus' must have a weakness, it came in too fast, it has to have a floor in the design, my opinion!!! And 'if so' where is it - 2 years time possibly still no hugging/kissing, ridiculous.... So to business everyone, because this applies to all of us, the 1 in 5 here who haven't prayed, visualised, asked for clues or maybe more 3 in 5 - it could be 'you' that gets the clue, something in nature that can help... someone up there will know the answer to this, we should ask and maybe soon an answer will come...

I remind any science based people who may drift on here - I had a vivid dream that something in a rose shoot was the cure, and with thatman apple trees, and maybe more information/ideas will come from others here, we'll see...

Last edited by one-light : 17-05-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
I had this dream last night not aggressive but interesting - a lady I knew has corona in the dream - I don't know who it is now, forgotten as i woke up - but her face was a mess but she was not in distress she had a smile, and in the dream I said to my wife she has corona. But the interesting thing is in the dream all the cars red lights went out in a town/city centre don't know where, just leaving headlights on for about 5 seconds and 'no' red rear lights, I told someone in the dream, ive only ever known this happen once before... don't know what that's about.

I put this on because you never know, might mean something, or lead someone else to say something regarding finding a cure, or maybe corona thing is just going to fade away or be removed, who knows, maybe 'you will' in dream.

Old 03-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Well not a lot of ideas going on here from anyone else - I had an idea given to me this morning for anyone interested in looking and playing your part in possibly removing this 'thing' virus...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...134417&page=17