Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Madamedude

Hey there, I sent you a PM from Tim here. Hope you don't mind Mr!
Old 14-09-2022, 03:04 AM
Knower

Thanks RedEmbers for your enlightening and heart felt post, it's inspirational to see through these experiences from your perspective.

It's also wonderful to know that unconditional love saved you from self-destruction!

I've started to deeply sense sorrow from family and friends, when people around me hurt, I can only provide what little comfort I can by admitting; "don't punish me with your sadness, it doesn't help! Just embrace the company we have while I'm still here with you." As awful as it sounds to be firm, it's the only way I can cope.

It's almost an illusion to awaken each morning to think that nothing is wrong health wise. I guess part of me wants to block it out in that aspect, and keep moving forward with the idea that the only way to escape the reality of having a fatal disease is sharing unconditional love. Not to everyone, but only to those who are open enough deserve it.
Old 17-09-2022, 01:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Determined
Thanks RedEmbers for your enlightening and heart felt post, it's inspirational to see through these experiences from your

I've started to deeply sense sorrow from family and friends, when people around me hurt, I can only provide what little comfort I can by admitting; "don't punish me with your sadness, it doesn't help! Just embrace the company we have while I'm still here with you.

Yes, it is merely my perspective of course

I am not even sure why I decided to post it on your thread, for some reason I felt it might be more helpful for others who may or may not pass through here.

Your interactions with the nurse reminded me quite a bit of my own interaction with the person I mentioned. There was some kind of soulful understanding to it, I felt, much like being and recognising the feeling of being at home, a home of comfort and unconditional love, like you mentioned.

It doesn't sound awful to me, to remind others of the time we have together right now, to share.
Each human being eventually goes through loss of some sort, it is part of the human journey and accepting to love in the first place.

The grief is quite real, to know that nobody is here on earth with us forever.
I was not able to accept this for a long time, but through lifes ups and downs, losses and endings I am now able to hold onto people lightly now, with greater acceptance and appreciation.

People will feel naturally sad and angry, that's normal and part of the process.

You are right though, nobody should be punishing you for their part of their processing as you have your own process which needs to be validated and held by others.

A friend of mine once said something very simple to me, in his culture, grief and happiness is shared.
It is not that he takes the grief of others, it is simply that nobody is alone, so everybody is honoured, in whatever place they are in, held in a safe space, nothing to take or add whatever a person is experiencing... I am not explaining myself too well, I am afraid.

I can connect to what you're saying about wanting to share unconditional love at this moment, appreciating your loved ones as you can and are able to.

Of course you are a valuable person with very real needs and desires as well and so long as your sharing here with loved ones, those will always be extremely worthwhile to be recognised and valued.

I hope you're having a nice day and thanks for writing here.