Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Vibrations durning while asleep/ dreaming

Hi all,

The below is a bit long but if someone can please tell me what i experienced.
My sleep pattern is basically non existent, i stay awake the entire evening and go to sleep as soon as its light out. I then sleep a few hours durning the morning.
Tonight I wanted to go to bed early and im a bit tired. In the badk of my mind i thought it would be a good time to try and AP but dismissed the idea as i wanted to sleep instead. I was tossing and turning and guess I finally went to sleep. I "woke up"/ became conscious of my entire body vibrating really intensely. I remember being excited that it happened on its on and that i would finally be able to AP. I remember trying to calm down the excitement and nervousness. I felt that my body was floating, like me hands were lifting up. I was sort of hovering above the bed spinning around. I remember floating to the ceiling and coming back down solidly on my feet. The entire room was pitch black so everything was a bit hazy but despite it being dark in the room, there was a bit of light and I remember thinking not to look in the mirror. I went to the living room the whole house was dark so i couldnt see properly. I went to my fromt door and walked/floated through it. Everything outside was dark and at this point i think i realize that i might be dreaming. And willed myslef to wake up. I didnt exactly wake up but was in my bed again, my body still vibrating like mad. Ibwas confused so i just layed there letting the vibrations happen gain. Vibrations slowed down and thats when i got up From my bed and realized that i was fully awake. Im still vibrating slightly and my body feels strange.

Was it a lucid dream? Was it all in my head? Just to note that i reached the vibrational stage only once before when i actively tried to AP i ended up in the corner of my ceiling room. I know that wasnt a dream.

Any advise??? Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, im typing from my phone.

Love and blessings
M
Old 14-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Guide
There are two types of dream Lucid and general. Again there are two types of dreams Astral or general.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Master
i get 2 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJourneyHasBegan
Hi all,

The below is a bit long but if someone can please tell me what i experienced.
My sleep pattern is basically non existent, i stay awake the entire evening and go to sleep as soon as its light out. I then sleep a few hours durning the morning.
Tonight I wanted to go to bed early and im a bit tired. In the badk of my mind i thought it would be a good time to try and AP but dismissed the idea as i wanted to sleep instead. I was tossing and turning and guess I finally went to sleep. I "woke up"/ became conscious of my entire body vibrating really intensely. I remember being excited that it happened on its on and that i would finally be able to AP. I remember trying to calm down the excitement and nervousness. I felt that my body was floating, like me hands were lifting up. I was sort of hovering above the bed spinning around. I remember floating to the ceiling and coming back down solidly on my feet. The entire room was pitch black so everything was a bit hazy but despite it being dark in the room, there was a bit of light and I remember thinking not to look in the mirror. I went to the living room the whole house was dark so i couldnt see properly. I went to my fromt door and walked/floated through it. Everything outside was dark and at this point i think i realize that i might be dreaming. And willed myslef to wake up. I didnt exactly wake up but was in my bed again, my body still vibrating like mad. Ibwas confused so i just layed there letting the vibrations happen gain. Vibrations slowed down and thats when i got up From my bed and realized that i was fully awake. Im still vibrating slightly and my body feels strange.

Was it a lucid dream? Was it all in my head? Just to note that i reached the vibrational stage only once before when i actively tried to AP i ended up in the corner of my ceiling room. I know that wasnt a dream.

Any advise??? Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, im typing from my phone.

Love and blessings
M

This happens to me too! And I have a normal 8 - 9 hour sleep schedule. This usually happens to me in the morning between 4 and 6 am, and I think it is because melatonin production is at the highest at these hours. It also usually happens with false awakenings, or if I wake up and lay there not moving.

The vibrations are really intense, and sometimes I start spinning. Sometimes I am thrown onto the floor beside my bed (astrally, not physically), and the other day, I shot straight out of my bed and through my kitchen and into the neighbor's house like I was on some kind of roller coaster. I don't know if my experiences are astral though, they seem to be more like lucid dreams where I think I am astral because of the circumstances. But if I ever leave my house the neighborhood is always different and a story line starts to take place. Always a neat experience though, and if I ever try to explain it to someone they don't get it.