Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Theta Healing - Has anyone tried?

It is said about theta healing that it can reprogramm the subconcious. Has anyone tried and can give a review?
Old 25-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Seeker

I think it depends on the person and practitioner

I have tried it once

I felt good after it

But for me, it was like... all the lessons felt familiar, as if I already knew what the truth was

I wrote this

"See without looking
Breathe without thinking
Taste without judging
Feel without holding
Hear without knowing

You're the actor in your own play
Keep on going"

It helped me accept past trauma due to false expectations and healed me momentarily but I cannot say that it worked for a long time

Right after the session I knew it was true but I feel my conditioning was still stronger than the session if that makes sense

But it is nice to think of it again and how I was during that time

I also had an incredible reiki session that completely blew my mind and a yoga session too, I was fasting on retreat so the theta experience was interesting in comparison but not everything I had heard others talk about but I do believe that they got more out of it than reiki and yoga for example even if for me it felt different
Old 26-07-2018, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfire
It is said about theta healing that it can reprogram the subconscious. Has anyone tried and can give a review?

Could you be more specific? Who said what?
Old 26-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Could you be more specific? Who said what?

On many websites where people offer Theta Healing sessions, it is written that the subconciosness can be reprogrammed. If you want you can search for Theta Healing online.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfire
On many websites where people offer Theta Healing sessions, it is written that the subconciosness can be reprogrammed. If you want you can search for Theta Healing online.

The subconscious can be reprogrammed in alpha trance too, meaning light trance, when you're aware and communicate with your therapist; almost everybody can be put in alpha trance, and easily. Theta is the sleeping level; fewer people can be put in theta trance.

I was wondering why you wanted theta healing.
Old 27-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I was wondering why you wanted theta healing.

Well i have had bad programming and i can´t get rid of it, so i am searching for help to reprogramm my subconciosness, or maybe it would be better to find my true self. I´m not sure...
Old 27-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Master

I (just) bought the book on ThetaHealing and have been reading it. I am a little over 1 / 10 into it an I find it very fascinating. She writes she has proven that when you do theta healing not only are the healer in the theta wavelengths, but also the one who receives it. Finding your true self though is always the best answer to any question spiritual...

Maybe try it and see what happens. It might just strengthen your connection with your true self

Last edited by Melahin : 27-07-2018 at 12:34 PM.