Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

View Poll Results: Where do you feel a tug to?
Europe 6 33.33%
Africa 1 5.56%
Australia 4 22.22%
Pacific Islands 2 11.11%
Asia/India 5 27.78%
Middle East 1 5.56%
North America 1 5.56%
South America 4 22.22%
Other 1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

I remember clearly a dream I had. The landscape reminded me of the desert in Australia. But it was a two-decker highway, steel framed, running through it. I have a hard time believing that exists in the middle of nowhere in Australia. I don't feel the same tug to Australia, but my interest in the middle of the desert mysteriously persists. When I say I want to go to Australia, people ask where in Australia, and when I tell them the middle of the country, where there's not any civilization, they look at me funny. I haven't looked too much into explaining this interest in this location, nor pursuing it.
Old 24-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Master
South America and the Caribbean.....and I've been all over both of them many times.

Having grown up on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico.....which I have always viewed as being the northern edge of the Caribbean....I seem to have salt water in my veins....

As I like to say....you can always find me where the music meets the ocean!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 21-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Africa always fascinated me. And it is an amazing place to explore.

Brazil and Seychelles Island have been on my mind for quite some time. I'd love to explore the beaches of La Digue and the Amazon Rainforest. That's my next journey. Within 3 years i will explore all the places i want to explore.

Boom, completed. Less than two.

Am feeling a bit "high" on myself. Understandably so. Not just on that but on other things as well.

Use the words "i will" with conviction.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Boom, completed. Less than two.

Am feeling a bit "high" on myself. Understandably so. Not just on that but on other things as well.

Use the words "i will" with conviction.
That is awesome you managed to fulfil your travel dreams.

The Bayon is calling me...

https://youtu.be/RLmQftawP4M

Something about being in a courtyard surrounded by 200ft rock carvings of Buddha faces sends chills through my body.

I wanna do this one more than Angkor Wat. lol

Also, Mount Kulen and the river of a thousand Shiva Lingams:

https://www.fareastour.asia/destinat...m-reap-65.html

I am in love with the history of this place and want to do a pilgrimage there..

I also wanna try the local delicacy..."happy pizza":
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MR9PYgw35Yg&t=1s

Then stay for a while in an ashram:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H003CKhRYkU

This country just has my name written all over it... Shivani's "paradise on Earth" and I have got it so bad, I cannot stand to hear anything "negative" about the place or else it triggers panic attacks because it goes against my beliefs.

So, by the end of 2021, I will visit there for a month or three with a view to spending my remaining years there.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

So, by the end of 2021, I will visit there for a month or three with a view to spending my remaining years there.

Of course you will. Good luck in all you do.

Moving back down south is the only place tugging me little by little. Every once in a while i'll get flashbacks and glimpses of my time spent there. But its not a strong desire yet. Its like one of those things where i just wait it out and see if it builds up in me or not.