Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Experiencer

Friendly Gorilla

I'm in a city. Rustic scenery, sepia colours, romantic. I see a very large and very old tree. I have a flat at the side of a mountain, it is partly built into the mountain, into the rock. I love it. Next to my flat is a large cage with two gorillas in it. I'm scared of them. Then I come home with a friend who has a dark pink TShirt on and discover the cage open and the gorillas gone. Something is going on in the streets, a large protest or something, and because of the chaos and noise my friend falls or faints. He is lying on his belly next to my bed on the floor. I go over to check on him. I sit on the floor next to his feet and now the gorilla is back. I look up, he is standing behind me and looks huge. I start talking with him. He is very calm and friendly, and very intelligent. I'm amazed. I ask him how many languages he speaks, he says two. I come to the conclusion that he is no different than a human.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I'm in a city. Rustic scenery, sepia colours, romantic. I see a very large and very old tree. I have a flat at the side of a mountain, it is partly built into the mountain, into the rock. I love it. Next to my flat is a large cage with two gorillas in it. I'm scared of them. Then I come home with a friend who has a dark pink TShirt on and discover the cage open and the gorillas gone. Something is going on in the streets, a large protest or something, and because of the chaos and noise my friend falls or faints. He is lying on his belly next to my bed on the floor. I go over to check on him. I sit on the floor next to his feet and now the gorilla is back. I look up, he is standing behind me and looks huge. I start talking with him. He is very calm and friendly, and very intelligent. I'm amazed. I ask him how many languages he speaks, he says two. I come to the conclusion that he is no different than a human.

Hi Tomma,

I really like this dream for several reasons! Firstly, the flat built into the mountain indicates to me that you are a very balanced person because your home (representative of you) is half man-made and half nature-made. That indicates to me a balanced personality.

The two gorillas feel like two people in your current environment that may come off as "wild", "brusque", and/or intimidating. However, the fact that they get loose (loosen up towards others?) and one approaches you in a manner that shocks you because the person is not how you initially judged them, this shows me that you will be remissed in a beneficial opportunity if you don't become a little more open-minded towards others. Meaning, the old adage--don't judge a book by its cover.

The Universe is presenting you with a very nice experience in your future if you are willing to open your mind about others just a bit more. I hope this helps!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 14-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

Hello sojourner, thank you for your interpretation! There are many people I find brusque or rough, even scary, and I usually keep as much distance as possible from them. I will take your advice on board and try to keep an open mind, take a second look, give them another chance etc. Thank you!