Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
You're not willing to expand? This is too cryptic for me!

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I don't do well keeping track of threads I'm in sigh.

the gist of it being your true self might *like* swearing even though it is contrary to the way you've been brought up, and they are showing you by example. I find that often rather than 'describing' what something is they'll just show you. In some ways it is kind of the spiritual equivalent of fishing?
To see if you'll bite? But whether or not it is true that you might like it there is no reason you would have to accept such an idea if you don't want. Which is the whole point of going fishing, you give whomever a chance to choose for themselves what they'll accept.

I didn't want to say that so directly at first because it smacks of interfering in something that would be a very personal decision for you.

BTW I'm not sure I know why but I have a rather high opinion of you after reading some of what you've written. I think you an advanced soul
Old 11-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Master
Not ever have those around me, higher self, certainly not the divine self, other parts of the Self, guides, and friends used any derogative words nor would they in any form or situation.
It would be unthinkable.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Why do some words come to you as swear words when asking your true self questions? I've found it surprising and wondered if it was the norm. Would guides use swear words? I don't mean them being used in a derogatory way to you just in a way to describe information they're giving.
Hi. If you use cuss words yourself, there's a greater chance your Higher Self/Angels will swear, just to "relate" to you because they have seen humans do this.

That soft, stern, gentle, loving and sometimes obnoxious voice within (and without) which speaks directly to the heart, using intrusive thoughts seemingly arriving out of "nowhere" has many names... "Higher Self" or "Guardian Angel" or "Spirit Guide"...I just cut straight to the chase and call it "God" because it seems to get me further when I do.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Guide

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the gist of it being your true self might *like* swearing even though it is contrary to the way you've been brought up, and they are showing you by example. I find that often rather than 'describing' what something is they'll just show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Not ever have those around me, higher self, certainly not the divine self, other parts of the Self, guides, and friends used any derogative words nor would they in any form or situation.
It would be unthinkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hi. If you use cuss words yourself, there's a greater chance your Higher Self/Angels will swear, just to "relate" to you because they have seen humans do this.

That soft, stern, gentle, loving and sometimes obnoxious voice within (and without) which speaks directly to the heart, using intrusive thoughts seemingly arriving out of "nowhere" has many names... "Higher Self" or "Guardian Angel" or "Spirit Guide"...I just cut straight to the chase and call it "God" because it seems to get me further when I do.

Reading all the replies has given me a big aha moment and I know why I've been getting swear words....whenever I ask questions I always say, tell me/show me in a way I can understand at the end of everything (doh!) I struggle figuring out what a lot of the information I get means but this has made me laugh out loud. The cheeky, playful way that's been taken literally but funnier for me is that I swear in my head when I get angry or frustrated and thinking about the words I've used, I'm not surprised its coming this way I realise if it was said out loud how shockingly bad I'd sound, food for thought there.

I asked this morning if I had any particular talents that I could be using at the moment and got the words 'disco, dancing on my own' then I heard myself singing 'dancing on my own' and I laughed out loud. I said back 'I can dance but my knees are knackered' and then heard 'very, very, very good answer' I keep chuckling about it!

Robyn - Dancing On My Own
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ

I like this cheekiness
Old 14-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow

I like the topic
Old 14-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I like this

I need another information about that.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Master
Yes yes yes! Playful and light.

The thing I always remind myself, when human habits take over a little, it that this is so easy for us.

Really, the perceived struggles are literally nothing, an illusion, smaller even to our Divine form, than the huge egg the ant carries on its back is to our human selves. The Divine has no opposition here, there is nothing we can't do. The resistance, stumbling blocks, frustrations etc they are only apart of the task, the cannot in anyway actually hurt us.

And the gap between reality and the 3D experience is hilarious often; the stern composition of worshippers, the many rules invented everywhere to try and control, understand and feel safe... all these very serious people busy with oh so serious things... Sir back with a cup of coffee and enjoy the show :'D

AA Michael is the best at remind in us of this, sure sounds like that's what you are, or have in you proximity. One branch of his tree as someone described it. One essence, many places, all connected.

(Only read a few posts here at the end, sorry if I misunderstood or replied to sth off topic ;))

Quote:
Reading all the replies has given me a big aha moment and I know why I've been getting swear words....whenever I ask questions I always say, tell me/show me in a way I can understand at the end of everything (doh!) I struggle figuring out what a lot of the information I get means but this has made me laugh out loud. The cheeky, playful way that's been taken literally but funnier for me is that I swear in my head when I get angry or frustrated and thinking about the words I've used, I'm not surprised its coming this way I realise if it was said out loud how shockingly bad I'd sound, food for thought there.

I asked this morning if I had any particular talents that I could be using at the moment and got the words 'disco, dancing on my own' then I heard myself singing 'dancing on my own' and I laughed out loud. I said back 'I can dance but my knees are knackered' and then heard 'very, very, very good answer' I keep chuckling about it!

Robyn - Dancing On My Own
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ

I like this cheekiness

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3