Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy and karma

I had a short intimate relationship with another psychic, breaking up is hard. I meditated, then Buddha appeared. I asked Buddha to disconnect us, eventually Buddha told me that we’re not finished, because in our last lives I did something really bad to the other psychic. So this is my karma. I need to pay it back in this life.
Real pain.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Newbie ;)

interesting , yes how things work , not nice until its done and enough and go away.to know this as you do is certainly a good thing and I would think the end is closer other wise it would not have been shown to you but remain hidden so you can not intervene in anyway with the lesson.perhaps now there is a way to do it quicker .
bee seeing the problem and dissolving it some way or other as lesson learned
Old 15-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessMind
I had a short intimate relationship with another psychic, breaking up is hard. I meditated, then Buddha appeared. I asked Buddha to disconnect us, eventually Buddha told me that we’re not finished, because in our last lives I did something really bad to the other psychic. So this is my karma. I need to pay it back in this life.
Real pain.

Then, ask Buddha: what should you do, how to solve that karma and move on. Suffering per se doesn't help.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Real pain.

Eh, nothing is written in stone. Try to live your life as best you can each day.

I had a friend say something like this with past life karma also. What exactly did you do? Did you try to apologize to them in the here and now?
Old 15-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

... ... ... ...

Last edited by RestlessMind : 16-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Ascender

Your body reflects the others emotions?

So, Buddha said you cannot leave?

Do you know what you did?

Last edited by kundalinikid : 16-11-2019 at 03:02 AM.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:36 AM
Master

In these matters, it depends a lot on what you believe. The messages we get through communications with guides, holy figures, and such, are more or less affected by our beliefs and emotions. So, when you're asking for guidance you have to make an effort to leave aside your beliefs, emotions, expectations.

For example, the specifics of your belief in karma might make it more likely that you're guided to accept penitence for past life behavior. I don't believe in karmic punishment, just in karmic influences that materialize in our lives, and that we have the choice and the free will to deal with those materializations.

In your case, rather than accepting a prolonged suffering, it should be more important to identify exactly what past life behavior caused your current situation, and realizing that might be enough for you to move on, and get out your current "punishment" / debt. Again, suffering isn't necessary, as far as I know, especially after you identified its cause.

Find out exactly what you have done that karmically caused your current problem. Ask Buddha!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for everyone sharing their opinions here. I don’t want to continue the topic anymore. I don’t like strangers entering my energy.