Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Burntfruit

faeries are ancient nature spirits. They protect nature and animals. They are quite shy and are happy in peaceful places away from civilisation.

They can take the form of plants, which is why humans have little contact with them.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
"Claim" is not exactly accurate. I do not see myself as a "psychic", but for those of us who are Faerie under the skin it is a matter of knowing. I simply know who i am. It is that same as anyone else. We know who we are because it is a part of our identity. It is that same as one might know that they are a man, or a woman, or a brother ect..

Lol this makes absolutely no sense. You are in fact making a claim. You can't just say that you "know" you are something and that makes it true. One day you'll probably look back after having outgrown this belief and have a good laugh at your old self.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I dont think so.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Guide
Its like seeing a ufo, you wont believe any videos until you see one yourself. I have physical evidence in a photo. I have a trailcam that takes a burst of photos when it senses motion. One time it caught a coyote walking by and in one of the photos there was something strange that looked to be following it, and i really dont think its a camera glitch, the shape was too defined and it was just following/hovering over the coyote perfectly. Its the coolest thing ive ever caught in a photo
Old 19-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Master
Plants grow.

There is this sun thing in the sky.

You were what before life awakened you?

Sleeping??

Fairies are not hard to figure in my mind.

I would see them as a child at the end of my bed, ask my mother.

Go back to sleep she would say, I still say...They are!

Scientifically they are as hard to prove as the inner workings of matter.

Some say evolution is our path, some say a frog is always a frog.

Go kiss the right toad and open your mind to the wonder..
Old 19-06-2017, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator
Well yes, I think Faeries are real. They live in a dimension just a little out of synch with our Earthly frequency. I met a Being once which I could only describe as a "Faerie" Being, while in the etheric plane. It was the most beautiful creature but not quite like the popular artists' impressions of a "Faerie". It seemed a little shy yet fascinated to see a Human.
We had no actual dialogue, just a feeling of curiosity and wonder to meet each other momentarily.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Fairies for real

I have worked in the Fairy Trail at the Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp for 4 years now. I do not see them, but I do feel them. When I need a particular plant, the plant shows up on sale for me. One time, my husband was doing a repair on a sign in the Fairy Trail before a reporter arrived to do a story. He needed a certain bit for his screw driver. His workplace is a mess, but there on a very clean spot on the workbench was exactly the bit he needed. When he returned to the trail, the reporter was on an unexpected call... just long enough for him to do the repair. When she got off, the trail was perfect.
We do have a lot of people in the Camp who see the fairies, and many visitors say they do as well.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilian Casselberry
I have worked in the Fairy Trail at the Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp for 4 years now. I do not see them, but I do feel them. When I need a particular plant, the plant shows up on sale for me. One time, my husband was doing a repair on a sign in the Fairy Trail before a reporter arrived to do a story. He needed a certain bit for his screw driver. His workplace is a mess, but there on a very clean spot on the workbench was exactly the bit he needed. When he returned to the trail, the reporter was on an unexpected call... just long enough for him to do the repair. When she got off, the trail was perfect.
We do have a lot of people in the Camp who see the fairies, and many visitors say they do as well.

Hi Lilian! Sounds Awesome. I have passed through this town many times, I need to stop by this camp ground soon and check this Fairy trail out! My daughter would so love to visit a fairy trail!
Old 20-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account
They are most likely not real.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator
Tinkerbell is going to be so sad you said that, Slayer