Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Ciqala

Have any of you opened your crown chakra? Need guidance

Hello all, another post from me, i've become more aware of it since last time, but i'm still lacking some answers.

I need guidance throughout this unpleasant process, and understanding, and harnessing it properly.

I like the Hindu way and belief of Kundalini, my Kundalini is awakened, but I cannot find how to harness the process anywhere.

I do not agree with closing chakras, that is not what I want to achieve. I do not believe it is blocked, I believe this is what happens when it opens. I just want to know how to harness its power.

The common symptoms I researched (which is the only similarity shared in alternate view points of the process) that happen when your crown chakra opens, are heat flashes, differences in temperature, awakening of kundalini (energies) crawling over your body, which can feel like invisible bugs, light or extreme vibrations, nausea, feeling ill, exhaustion, disorientation, dizziness, body pains, migraines, sudden or increased awareness of all energies around, which can become dangerous, so operating machinery or vehicles is a bad thing. The biggest symptom is the obvious crown chakra sensations. There can be more symptoms that are just as unpleasant. These symptoms enable you to do anything. Different resources tell me this can last up to several months.
For me, I also find my desire to interact with people is gone, my desire to do earthly things is gone, constantly in a state of relaxation and spiritual awareness. But the nausea, and even when I touch any objects with even good energies is way overpowering.

I do work on balancing my chakras. I don’t need to know about that. I want to know if there is anything i have to do, other than wait it out. The only answers I have found is, basically resting for as long as it takes, avoiding smoking and being kind to the body. But there has got to be more to it. My intuition tells me I have to do something else, I just don’t know what.
I do ground myself, but my crown chakra doesn’t want me to be grounded completely. I just know that for some reason. I don’t think that’s the problem.

When it shoots to the back of my skull, am I supposed to let it carry on down to the rest of my chakras? Are there any techniques on how to train your body from stopping it? Because so far, as soon as I harness its full potential, my body contracts by an impulse to stop it from doing what it wants to do.
The intense energy has reached my throat and heart chakra, once before, but it seems to stop there. I can feel my root chakra, but not the ones in-between. Kundalini is supposed to rise upwards, as far as I know, not downwards. But my crown chakra keeps feeling like it wants to go down my spine.

Why can’t I meditate properly with my crown chakra on? It keeps interfering. I read somewhere that meditation might not be good during this process, but why wouldn’t it be? It just, gets in the way, and even brings on full nausea and disorientation so I can’t visualize things very well.
My spirits told me to meditate and receive a vision, but meditating and balancing seems to make it worse.

Is there any known ways to speed up the process? Or am I going to be down for a few months or as long as it takes?

And what is the difference between it being on 24/7 tingly, fully aware its there, can’t even wear a tuke in the cold, but at times it becomes really extreme and starts shooting downwards? I just tried right now and can’t seem to bring the intense version of it on at will right now. All the time it is crawling around though, and there is pressure. I don’t think the intense version of it is a bad thing. I used to terrify me, but I’ve gotten to know it better. My body used to mistake it as pain. But the sharp vibrations feel very good, even when I massage them. My body, mainly my neck stops it though. I think it is supposed to do something, I just don’t know what.

I am also afraid to ground myself because it might disrupt it’s process. Last night I went to a loud music blaring event, and wasn’t able to be social because of it, but I sort of had a break from everything and felt more grounded, and today the symptoms are more intense. It made me feel better to be around people for once, and just dance and do earthly things, but I was still afraid I would lose my progress. Being around over stimulating things is also not good.
Should I even be afraid that it might stop? I don’t want to do anything that will close it. It didn’t seem to close from last night. And today I feel so “sick” that I can’t get anything done. This is hindering me. And I just told my friend today, if this is truly spiritual enlightenment than it’s starting to annoy me. I am still afraid to find balances, not that I can right now due to the symptoms, but it would be good, if I could eventually get into physical activity again, and be able to have my spiritual awareness. Right now, my body sends me delightful sensations that tell me that relaxing is good. But how can I relax 24/7? I get more agitated when i can't get things done.

Edit: Oh, and if you happened to read my last post about my third eye dilemma, i did get medical tests done during my anxiety stage of it all, and my body is perfectly healthy, nothing is physically wrong with me at all :) Happy about that! I'm also grateful for everyone who responded to my third eye dilemma! Helped me out a lot! Confusing times lately, confusing times!!
Old 28-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Master

http://kundalini-teacher.com/awakening/sawaken.php
http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/threads/th_tpdwn.html
http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...story=DownisUp

Some info about top down energy that may or may not be helpful to you.

I don't know how to speed up the process for you. I would have told you to meditate! But it seems problematic for you. I guess do the best you can. Don't worry about grounding slowing your process. If anything I think it will speed things up and help you feel better.

I had the top down energy happen first. My crown opened up, I felt a large chakra above my head spin and then energy move down through my body (not just spine) in about a five day period of time. This is when I felt the flu-like symptoms you read about. Once it reached my feet I started feeling heat there as energy was being drawn in from the earth. Hot feet/big toes is a common pre-kundalini symptom. I think it was about three months before bottom up kundalini energy occurred. But of course it's different for each.

I know you say the energy has reached your heart chakra but it sure sounds as if there is a block in the throat chakra.

Do you ever picture white light coming in through the crown, filling your body, then flowing out your feet and into the earth? I think this is the visualization that really got things moving for me. I've also pictured crystal clear water flowing through gently dissolving blocks, carrying away the dissolved bits. Whenever I do these visualizations I always intend it be gentle and easy. And it has been really though I get spooked once in awhile.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Ciqala

Thanks for the links. I was doing amazing with the meditation earlier during all of this, i'm going to try again tomorrow, perhaps my mind was just acting up.
And thanks for the reassurance about grounding.

Oh that is neat that it is happening downwards the same way it did for you, i'm pretty sure i've passed the 5 day time though, and i've had the gross flu like symptoms for a week or so. I felt heat all over my body, kind of weirded me out because i am always cold. So you are saying after it went downwards, it went upwards? That's interesting indeed, wonder if that will happen for me.

OH, yes you just gave me a sudden realization, i think you are right. I don't feel the other ones simply because it IS the throat chakra stopping it.
I remember i voiced my fears, and as soon as i did that, i meditated, and it felt like a lighting bolt from my head to the point where the throat chakra is supposed to be. I thought i unblocked it, but it stopped there. I probably didn't fully unblock it. It could be why my neck is tensing up and stopping it from moving down. I'm going to look into that, hopefully that solves my problem with that and lets things flow.

Yes i've done that visualization on my own, without ever hearing about it. But then i sort of stopped doing it downwards because i thought it was supposed to go upwards, so i went at it backwards. I'll get back into doing it downwards again.

The water is an interesting one, water is very powerful cleansing, i will try that one, thanks for the tip. You get spooked once in awhile?
Old 28-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Serenity Bear

I wouldnt try and speed up the process, you will just get sick. The body needs time to adjust to the energy and by pushing the process you will just burn your self out and your body.

Not closing your chakras can cause loads of severe problems (Iv had 28 years experience with chakras), so even if you dont believe in it, its worth knowing how to do it. You may find the more you develope the more desperate you will be to do it.

Anyone can open and close chakras, its not hard to do, and you dont need any kundalini expertise or otherwise to do it., however, you do need to know how to control what happens when you do.
Old 28-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Yes i've done that visualization on my own, without ever hearing about it.

You get spooked once in awhile?
I've done some visualizations too w/o prompting only to read about them later! Sending white light into the earth was one of them.

I'm a chicken sometimes, what can I say?!! Despite that I want to reassure you I've never experienced anything worse than headaches and a little nausea when my lower chakras opened. It's feeling things happening in my body and not knowing what is going to happen next that bothers me. And sometimes the energy can feel quite strong.

I have dreams sometimes where someone is working on my energy system and in the dreams I remind myself to relax and allow. There was even a dream where I and the other person joked about my worrying!
Old 28-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I wouldnt try and speed up the process, you will just get sick. The body needs time to adjust to the energy and by pushing the process you will just burn your self out and your body.

Not closing your chakras can cause loads of severe problems (Iv had 28 years experience with chakras), so even if you dont believe in it, its worth knowing how to do it. You may find the more you develope the more desperate you will be to do it.

Anyone can open and close chakras, its not hard to do, and you dont need any kundalini expertise or otherwise to do it., however, you do need to know how to control what happens when you do.

Thanks, so i should just go with the flow? I am feeling sick as it is, which is the reason i wanted to speed up the process.
I'm glad you have lots of experience with chakras, what exactly does closing a chakra do? And how does it cause severe problems to not close, i thought having them open was a good thing? I've heard that having your chakras closed and blocked could cause problems. For some reason i just don't feel like i should shut em down, but i'll consider it. How do you go about closing a chakra and opening it anyway?
Old 28-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've done some visualizations too w/o prompting only to read about them later! Sending white light into the earth was one of them.

I'm a chicken sometimes, what can I say?!! Despite that I want to reassure you I've never experienced anything worse than headaches and a little nausea when my lower chakras opened. It's feeling things happening in my body and not knowing what is going to happen next that bothers me. And sometimes the energy can feel quite strong.

I have dreams sometimes where someone is working on my energy system and in the dreams I remind myself to relax and allow. There was even a dream where I and the other person joked about my worrying!

Oh neat.
Yeah i went through a stage of fear through all the strong sensations and such, think i'm getting used to all of the weird feelings though.
I managed to meditate last night, managed to get it down throughout my whole body, but it felt... very weak as soon as it left the throat chakra, i think i need to do some more unblocking on the lower chakras, especially the throat. But the strangest thing happened, frightened me and i jumped and stopped it. I could see millions of tiny colourful glass beads falling down on me, and i could feel the sensation as they landed all over my body, and that was startling.
That's amazing, maybe a spirit guide?
Old 28-11-2010, 09:30 PM
MYFIGO

Closing Chakras

As I go through each Chakra, I imagine it to be able to rise up above my body and become as large as it would like to be. Then I allow it to reduce in size and return to normal position before moving on to the next. I don't think of a Chakra as being totally closed. I think they are always open at least to a small degree. As I move on to the next Chakra, the last one I worked on is still humming with energy.

In healing others, I have noticed some Chakras that were so receded that it took some coaxing to even see them, but they were always there. I also have opened some chakras that were so bright they lit up the entire room.

I have had the experience of my Crown chakra becoming a column of brilliant lightning white light coming down from the heavens into me. It was the most amazing peaceful experience. I was able to experience the feeling of it again just thinking about it although I could not see it.

In my opinion, doing chakra work requires a change in heart and perspective, not just intending the chakras be a certain way. For instance for me... improving the root chakra means connecting with and recognizing what nature does for us, walking in the grass and watching a river or waterfall and feeling the power (examples). Likewise opening the crown chakra means being aware of the divine and how we are connected to it and feeling the power.

I also know how hard it is to continue to have an earthly existence when so much is going on spiritually. But if we lose our ability to retain our earthly connection, we also lose the ability to relate to others who have little or no experience spiritually/psychically. So I try to remember that it's okay to have my head in the clouds as long as my feet touch the ground.

But even with all this said, the key element for me is helping others. Keeping the focus on myself and my own experiences is not nearly so satisfying as the work I do in healing and sharing what I've learned with others. It seems that the selflessness of caring about others is rewarded with growth and spiritual experiences that just evolve on their own without initiation on my part.
Old 28-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Master
I find yoga helps to open my chakras up.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:06 AM
Master
ho wwould you know if you did what happens to you?