Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 AM
JazzJazz

Can inanimate objects have auras?

I feel silly asking this but is it possible? I ask because a few days ago, I could see a bright green aura surrounding an object in my room. I initially thought it was my eyes but when I averted my gaze and looked at something else, the green aura wasn't there but it reappeared when I looked again at this specific object!

Any ideas? Thank you
Old 10-02-2013, 10:38 AM
amy green

A definition of aura - the distinctinve atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing or place.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Master
An aura is just an energy field. So anything that can hold energy can have an aura, includes most 'things'.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:44 AM
skeptical

A friend of mine sees a green aura around anyone or anything that is healing; it is how she sees healing.

I've not seen auras around objects but I know many who do. I do see them around all living things.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:57 AM
cMarie

Yes everything has an aura! I have seen them around many inanimate objects.

Everything is made up of atoms, and they are not inanimate, or that is how I think of it. Cool you could see it!
Old 13-02-2013, 09:02 AM
JazzJazz

Thank you, everyone :) I'm sorry if it seemed a silly question. I'm knowledgeable in other areas but I'm clueless about auras so thank you again! :)
Old 13-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Yamah

Inanimate objects do not generate auras but they can be charged in a variety of ways. Objects naturally get charged when they are handled by people and favorite objects generally have a stronger charge because of all the intent directed towards them. Different materials can be better or worse at holding a charge as well.
Old 13-02-2013, 07:01 PM
dionysus9412

i have also notice that object have some sort of aura. To me, they are usually really flat however. A good way to think about it is to take it scientifically. lets take an orange object...

an orange object is actually not orange. they eye just preceives it that way. The object just reflects the orange light rays back onto your eye. so like an orange object most likely reflects purple. usually the opposite color on the color wheel... but also, keep in mind that how you feel about the object could also alter they way the objects aura appears.

my personal feelings
Old 13-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Enya

Yes. The energy field generated and attached to objects is what psychics read when doing psychometry.
Old 21-02-2013, 04:31 AM
steak97

thanks for the info, now I know. They made me get a bunch of catscan's when I was younger because I see different colors around things,people . they didnt find anything wrong.