Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Determined
Please exhibit some evidence to validate your claims ?

Read the OT....
Old 28-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Determined
Yes, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Deactivated Account
I've been a Christian from 16 years old until about the age of 23 and in the meantime no god or holy spirit ever revealed himself to me, no matter how far I went for my beliefs (to the point of making a fool out myself) and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any steps. On the other hand, I've experienced a few weird unexplainable things, but I don't really know what to make of them. At times I felt like there was a greater force behind everything, but who knows, maybe it was just my imagination.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I've been a Christian from 16 years old until about the age of 23 and in the meantime no god or holy spirit ever revealed himself to me, no matter how far I went for my beliefs (to the point of making a fool out myself) and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any steps. On the other hand, I've experienced a few weird unexplainable things, but I don't really know what to make of them. At times I felt like there was a greater force behind everything, but who knows, maybe it was just my imagination.

Surely there's a greater force, remember that we are living within this universe, basically, we are the universe, well, a part of it, things that make the Sun are also part of our bodies, at the core of our beings, we are all just energy... You know, 99% percent of our bodies are made of atoms, which is nothing but energy.If I am aware of my existence and I am part of this universe, then the universe is aware of its own existence, I can't be something that the universe can't be... You see...
Old 28-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am aware of my existence and I am part of this universe, then the universe is aware of its own existence, I can't be something that the universe can't be... You see...

that's awesome, the universe is aware of it's own existence... meaning as you say the entirety of the spiritual and material. it is one piece of the puzzle anyway
Old 28-09-2019, 10:07 PM
janielee

It occurs to me that desperation and need for safety (fear) are probably good ways to “NOT” see/receive God.

Tbh that’s the major problem with many secular religions today; they’ve lost sight of the Spirit and hold desperately to the Letter, doused with a good dose of belief, propaganda and fear (believe and you will be saved, promising bright lights, angels and other tricks)

Hey I’m sure it appeals to many psychological minds, but what a waste of this life’s opportunity IMHO

JL
Old 28-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
that's awesome, the universe is aware of it's own existence... meaning as you say the entirety of the spiritual and material. it is one piece of the puzzle anyway

That's why you can't have science without religion and religion without science, one leads to the other.If you go down the path of religion, eventually you will also find yourself walking down the path of science, that's it if you keep seeking as Jesus said, now, if you go down the path of science, surely you will also find yourself walking down the path of religion, that's it if you only open your eyes.

There was a time when I was very fundamental on my religious beliefs, I was blind.
There was a time when I was very fundamental on my atheist beliefs, I was a blind.
I am experiencing a time where I see the spiritual in the material and the material in the spiritual, as the bible writers said it, the whole creation, visible or invisible, is within the Creator.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Master

Sainthood means absolutely very little, sainthood is an earthly man made title. And once a person with the title of saint, is liberated from the flesh that person loses that title, and finds themselves only capable of entering the lower realms of the spiritual lands created for us by the creator "aka god".
Old 28-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Master

By rights science should mean very little to us. If we were as the first Parents were before their demise, they had at their disposal the full aray of spiritual natural magical abilities, and by rights we at this very moment in our present form of existence should also have the complete ability to utilize the natural magical spiritual abilities...of which is our inheritance from creator AKA God. However as i have been suggesting for what seems like an eternity, is that our natural magical abilities are being negatively & nefariously withheld from us by "you know what"...although no one seems to see or wants to even seriously consider.

We really do not need religion either we only need to be as the Heavenly Father entity is...all Loving & all Merciful.
Old 29-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

to my understanding, no-one can become a Christian if they want to. they have to be called to be one. if you are there is no hope for you, you'll one day end up back on the path in some form or another if not there's other ways to go, but if you were called none of them will satisfy even if you cant find what your looking for in Christianity either very easily