Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-08-2019, 02:48 PM
comma3326 comma3326 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2
 
Smile Daily Verse from the Heaven

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 28:19


Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-08-2019, 02:59 PM
ThatMan ThatMan is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 617
 
Matthew 7:12 In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Sorry, to verses.
__________________
Christ is the absolute truth.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-08-2019, 03:53 PM
jojo50 jojo50 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 522
  jojo50's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by comma3326
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 28:19 Amen!


Luke 10:1-3 After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go. Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.

my most favorite, because MANY "Christians", seem to hate those who are doing this action in which Jesus started. Jesus is the one who sent out people by two's to every house. Paul who Jesus picked after Jesus has died. taught and did the same ,(Acts 20:20 how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house). peace
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-08-2019, 03:58 PM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,426
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote from Mark 16 verses 17 & 18
Quote:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Are you a believer?
Here are the signs that follow a believer.
According to Mark.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-08-2019, 04:02 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 2,017
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Quote from Mark 16 verses 17 & 18


Are you a believer?
Here are the signs that follow a believer.
According to Mark.


Not all Bibles use those scriptures. Those scriptures were added later.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-08-2019, 04:03 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,416
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not all Bibles use those scriptures. Those scriptures were added later.



Thank God for that, they are rather silly.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-08-2019, 12:02 PM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,426
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thank God for that, they are rather silly.

Silly has it's place.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-08-2019, 04:15 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,416
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Silly has it's place.


Not when it can confuse people and lead them astray....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-08-2019, 11:59 AM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,426
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not all Bibles use those scriptures. Those scriptures were added later.

So what's your point.
All words in a book are added at one time or another.

There are many books that say many things.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-08-2019, 04:06 PM
ThatMan ThatMan is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 617
 
Hey, why do you hijack the thread of this member? It's all about Bible verses, there are countless posts where you debate on and on, have some respect..

It's called Daily Verses from Heaven, I choose two that I love.
__________________
Christ is the absolute truth.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums