Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Btw do people expect God to come and strike a person with lightning, fire, floods, locust. Every time a crime is commited? Seriously what do we have cops for. You people claiming he's sitting around doing nothing want him to do the most.

"GOD I only work 8 hours a day, sometimes up to 12 with overtime but you, you should be working every minute of every day and doing all these things that no one else wants to do. Amen"

Next time you pray to god just say that since you wanna call god lazy and point out everything that needs fixing.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account
And where is god when it comes to stuff like cancer, that is beyond any medical help?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
And rather than doing something about those awful things, God does what exactly? Sitting his lazy @ss on his throne while sobbing crocodile tears?

God gave us free will
You either take the path of good or the path of bad.

My life was filled of misery as a child BUT u don't blame God for not doing nothing, people have there choice what and how rhey act.

So if someone does wrong and you don't do nothing about it is it that person's fault for not doing something? NO it is the person who did the act.
It is called KARMA .
My biological father is paying the price now for his actions against me and my siblings, my mom same thing she acts like nothing happened and karma getting her she can't remember to much now it is driving her nuts.
My stepfather who I will say was a sick man
Died a horrible death for what he did to me my siblings and my daughter. So yes just because the Lord don't act when people what him to don't mean he don't do nothing.
Why do people always blame Lord for bad.things don't do nothing but they call his name and pray when they want something?
That always makes me laugh.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
And where is god when it comes to stuff like cancer, that is beyond any medical help?

How do you know Lord don't? What about them people who pray and yet no trace of cancer anymore?
Or the people (doctors) who are finding stuff that helps? Who gave them the ability to do the stuff?
Or what about man who keeps poisoning people with garbage in our foods?
I had cervical cancer year after my daughter was born, I prayed guess what 22 yrs later cancer free still.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
How do you know Lord don't? What about them people who pray and yet no trace of cancer anymore?
Or the people (doctors) who are finding stuff that helps? Who gave them the ability to do the stuff?
Or what about man who keeps poisoning people with garbage in our foods?
I had cervical cancer year after my daughter was born, I prayed guess what 22 yrs later cancer free still.

My mother had cancer, and I prayed as well. Guess what? She still died anyway, after having been apparently cancer free for several years. As in your case, don't take for granted that you are forever cancer-free because I personally learned the hard way how it only takes very little time to turn the tide. And when it returns, don't assume God will be there for you again, because he doesn't care about our cute little prayers. There are good reasons why my beliefs have shifted towards the more atheistic side.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
God gave us free will
You either take the path of good or the path of bad.

My life was filled of misery as a child BUT u don't blame God for not doing nothing, people have there choice what and how rhey act.

So if someone does wrong and you don't do nothing about it is it that person's fault for not doing something? NO it is the person who did the act.
It is called KARMA .
My biological father is paying the price now for his actions against me and my siblings, my mom same thing she acts like nothing happened and karma getting her she can't remember to much now it is driving her nuts.
My stepfather who I will say was a sick man
Died a horrible death for what he did to me my siblings and my daughter. So yes just because the Lord don't act when people what him to don't mean he don't do nothing.
Why do people always blame Lord for bad.things don't do nothing but they call his name and pray when they want something?
That always makes me laugh.

Karma is a joke. A lot of people got away with awful stuff, while lots of good, decent people are cursed with the most hellish circumstances. Think about world war two… After the war, a lot of nazis managed to avoid the gallow and continued living happy lives until their death. So how's that karma?