Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscamilleyo
I have so many crystals and I love them ALL but recently, some of my "power" stones have been:
Moldavite
Petalite
Sugilite

I just cant get enough of these three!

Great crystals, indeed :)
All three on the top of my list, maybe not in the same order.
One really very good Moldavite and Sugilite is quite enough for me, but can't get enough of Petalite (I have hundreds of them, stopped counting long time ago).
Old 30-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
One really very good Moldavite and Sugilite is quite enough for me, but can't get enough of Petalite (I have hundreds of them, stopped counting long time ago).
What do you do with so many?
Old 01-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Master
I have no strongest one...
The strongest is the one I need at any given moment in time, which changes.
Has been anything from citrine, golden-yellow calcite, Lemurian laser point, to Mt Shasta opal, Machu Picchu stone and sacred heart crystal.
Oh, and my ruby tumble, larger carnelian tumble, morganite etc etc ...
I could name them all really, because I only buy them when they really resonate with me. Then after a while I need something different and that is stronger for me, at that moment.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
What do you do with so many?
Every time I go to my crystal shop I can't resist to take a few pieces of Petalite. I keep them everywhere, except in my bathroom :) I find that Petalite is very strong crystal, but also very gentle. I don't do anything special with them, but I really feel nice to keep them around me.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Well, putting that on my list. I mentioned I'm new to all this...and my last visit to the gem shop...there was this man and he just made me smile. He was so happy looking and touching and gathering stones and telling the owner how this particular one was just calling out to him. :-)
Old 03-12-2016, 06:02 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I agree! I have more Petalite than I do of any other stone :)
Old 04-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscamilleyo
I agree! I have more Petalite than I do of any other stone :)
Nice to hear that, I was afraid that I'm the only one :)
Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Knower

And how much difference does it make to have a lot of the crystal, very large pieces, etc. Does it make more difference than the type of crystal?
Old 19-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Seeker

Depends on the type of crystal some crystals are more general purpose others are more focused in certain types of ways/energies. ALthough size does help you have to believe in the power and let into your being. If you think they do nothing then they probably will for you. There are special.
Although i think this type might me one of the most powerful on the planet i've seen so far.
crystal vogel wand
Old 20-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Every time I go to my crystal shop I can't resist to take a few pieces of Petalite. I keep them everywhere, except in my bathroom :) I find that Petalite is very strong crystal, but also very gentle. I don't do anything special with them, but I really feel nice to keep them around me.
I happened to get myself a piece a week ago. I must say I really really like it!
I had missed it as I went through the shop, people behind me at the cash register had a piece and I thought "OMG I want one too!"
I carry it on my skin quite a lot, even though it's a rough piece.

In spite of that, the strongest one for me at this moment is the beautiful piece of blue barite I bought. That really hit me the second I laid eyes on it, made my solar plexus tingle.