Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Experiencer

sorry about the answers between your quote Rozie, I still have not figured out how to break the quote up yet.
Old 25-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Master
That's ok. I don't know how to reply to that.

I explained how it can work, and that I do it. You say, that a person can't excel at both. I do excel at both.

What I do is not typical. I know this. I don't fit in, but I know what I am doing.

Maybe we are not on the same page. That is all.
Old 25-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Lepus

Hello redstone,

Here's a post I left regarding both Left Hand Paths & Right Hand Paths. Yes. I combine both paths often called crooked path.

Quote:
Hello norseman,

Do you agree that various magickal systems fall under the left or right-hand path? The left-hand and right-hand paths are a label that refer to styles of magic and occult practices. These practices include, but are not limited to, Satanism, Setian, Qliphothic magick, black magick and also, dark paganism. It is compared to right-hand path practices, such as Ceremonial Magick, Qabalah, The Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, and other forms of angelic magick, or white magick. These labels, of right-hand and left-hand are a convention of naming that is useful to those within the occult who seek to associate with certain styles of occultism. Now, regarding practitioners following either of the two paths - I will agree with you on a third path using both left and right-hand paths. Vampiric Magick is also known as Necromantic Sorcery. It deals with draining and taking. Thus, it falls under the left-hand path. Now, concerning of the nature of entities, that's a different topic. I'm still debating whether these are merely thoughtforms created by our minds.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Many Wiccans don't follow the Traditional British Witchcraft, which is central to Wicca; often, display themselves as 'fluffy bunnies' by merely following the Wiccan rede. This rede doesn't coincide with my practice of causing harm via Sympathetic Magick. I've read many stories of Witches performing hexes, curses, & bindings without any repercussions. Thus, this notion is simply to prevent Wiccans from crossing the line of causing harm.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 26-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That's ok. I don't know how to reply to that.

I explained how it can work, and that I do it. You say, that a person can't excel at both. I do excel at both.

What I do is not typical. I know this. I don't fit in, but I know what I am doing.

Maybe we are not on the same page. That is all.

There are a quite a few pages I'm not going to get as there are different styles of occultism as Lepus has pointed out, I was just applying my own view on some of the things that I have seen that seem similar to me.....which is off a different page for sure! never the less it has spiked my interest.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello redstone,

Here's a post I left regarding both Left Hand Paths & Right Hand Paths. Yes. I combine both paths often called crooked path.

Many Wiccans don't follow the Traditional British Witchcraft, which is central to Wicca; often, display themselves as 'fluffy bunnies' by merely following the Wiccan rede. This rede doesn't coincide with my practice of causing harm via Sympathetic Magick. I've read many stories of Witches performing hexes, curses, & bindings without any repercussions. Thus, this notion is simply to prevent Wiccans from crossing the line of causing harm.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Hi Lepus

I don't get around the right people to hear it called the crooked path, but it is obviously a live project with you, looking at all the other styles of occult faiths out there is quite a spectrum to behold.
but the reason why I'm in this thread is what you said in your original post...it just spiked my interest and I wanted to understand something that's all....I think I get the gist of what I wanted to get at...no harm done.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Master
@Lepus....From what I have seen of your posts, you have done your work.

I would expect that you would have access to Instant Magick, as you call it.

The way I do it, is that there is always maintenance. It is like a big pot of magic is always brewing on the stove. When you need it, you have it.

You have your 'instant magick' technique, however you do it, and that is how it works.

Raw talent and hard work are the ingredients for the magic stew. It always needs tending.