Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Afternoon Spirit Guide Sparrow
This caught my eye, "You are not in full awareness of your own ancient spirit, for its vibration is far beyond your physical capacity to grasp or gravitate into". The path of life the joining together of body and soul.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:18 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Dear Sparrow.

Greetings. It's good to see you. I have a q - how can I hear my late father's voice, and my gran? I know they are here with me but I don't do clair-audient and it's driving me bats not knowing what they want.

I don't think they want me to be a bat.

THank you

I know You asked Sparrow. but I felt the need to but in, if that is okay with you

There are many ways you can hear your fathers. You can do it via meditation. or you can simply develop your clairaudience so you here your father consciously while working with him. You can develop clairaudience by laying down and listening to the sounds you would not normally pay attention to. I remember I use to do this and my ability improved quite fast. Or you can do a guided visualation meditation to meet your loved ones and guides.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I love this. I've been interested in healing for many years but was put off by something I'd read on creating and manifesting. Basically without going into a long spiel I got to understand that if I wanted to heal then I would also have to create a need for healing...this then put me off because I didn't want to cause suffering just because my ego wanted to help with healing, I just decided to try and see the world and everyone in it as healthy. But what you have said Sparrow makes so much sense, so healing is actually understanding we are perfect and we just need to release everything we believed to be contrary to that...is that right?
Dear Emm,

Your spirit is perfect. It is perfect because it is of the vibration of that which you aspire God to be.
The key to healing then is to invite in that perfection, that purity into physical state as best you can.
What you want to be doing then is to align your physical cells and the frequencies they resonate to one of optimal healthy alignment, balance and communication. This means returning those dis-eased cells, or dis-eased thoughts to their original core functional vibration. This is done through an alignment of attitude and action to one connective and receptive to your spirit source. This is done through connecting to your core central values. Suffering, in any form, does not resonate to your core central values.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Dear Sparrow.

Greetings. It's good to see you. I have a q - how can I hear my late father's voice, and my gran? I know they are here with me but I don't do clair-audient and it's driving me bats not knowing what they want.

I don't think they want me to be a bat.

THank you
Dear Belle,

It is rather difficult for your loved ones to present audible information perceivable to you, in a way which you can identify with. This is because of the proximity of vibration between you both and the degree of energy focus required to manufacture physical sound from a non-physical dimension. To create audible sounds within your mind they would have to construct a sustainable bridge between their thoughts and yours. The only opportune moments which at present appear best for them to do this is within your dream states. It proves very difficult for those in spirit to maintain a long lasting audible connection with those on the physical planet. This is mainly because of the changing and inconsistent behaviour of your thought state and electromagnetic energy field. It will be of benefit then for you to gravitate your intentions towards attaining a consistent state of distilled mind and mood, at least for periods of time where you designate contact to take place. It is extremely helpful for them when you designate a specific place and time for such chats, as this allows them to construct spirit apparatus in advance for better connection.

For communication, many loved ones will prefer to communicate through images, particularly ones contained within your own cellular and consciousness memory. The reason for this is that images do not demand as much focus or energy as audible sound, and images are more freely available for their use within your own present consciousness. As with all spirit contact and communication, be reminded that it is the physical energy and environment which they have to use in order to connect with you. This is to say, the effectiveness to communicate greatly depends on where exactly you are, and the nature of other materials and furnishings within that location. Electrical appliances and equipment for example greatly affects their ability to create a clear link with you, especially when it comes to audible sound. This is why, in this modern era, many have resorted to using images.

It would be appropriate for you then to intentfully set up a specific place and time for repeated contact. Create a specific environment which better allows their vibration to come closer to yours, by removing other disturbances of energy, light, sound which create such obstacles. Once within such environment, intentfully practice clearing your mind of thought and outcome. Once your mind becomes clear and transparent allow your loved ones to place images in front of your mind to carry specific personal meaning. It is important however to let your own thoughts in regard to those images go and not begin to contemplate their extensive meaning. Instead, allow images to be placed there and make a note of them at the very end of your sitting. Only at the end should you then attempt to contemplate their meaning.

Over time and practice a better compatibility between you shall be forged, leading to clearer forms of information.
-Sparrow

Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Master

Thank you LilllyMoon, Thank you Sparrow. I appreciate your thoughts. My father will know I'm not blessed with patience and so want to hear NOW. My dreams are blurred at the moment but maybe I will hear them properly soon.

I will look for images that come in the quietness of my head.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,
Thank you for this, its cleared up a few things. And its a relief to know I can let the idea of past lives go, I've only just begun reading about it recently, and I must admit I wasn't feeling in a good place over it. I'll be looking over and trying your meditations too.

I appreciate the time and the patience it takes for you to reply but I'm so glad I found you. I'm beginning to feel more relaxed with life, trying to enjoy being in the moment instead of worrying about what's right and wrong. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hope all is well with you
Big heartfelt hugs
Emm
Old 01-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Seeker

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I have been reading your posts with great interest, and I hope you might be able to answer some of my questions regarding NDE's and cellular memory:

1) You wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Near death experiences, or NDE’s, occur when the physical body sustains a form of trauma.

My question for you: For the physical body to experience the slightest NDE, how serious must the sustained trauma be?

2) You wrote:

Quote:

Each of the physical cells of your body retains sentient memory of everything it experiences and transfers this memory into a vibrational frequency.

My question for you: Is this form of cellular memory physically retained in the cell before being transferred? If so, which part of the cell?

3) You wrote:

Quote:

This vibrational frequency is worn as a coat of consciousness over your core central vibration, your sentient spirit, which is connected to your human form via an etheric strand.

My question for you: Does the etheric strand connect to the solar plexus of the physical body? If so, what will happen to a person if his solar plexus is surgically removed? Also, when exactly does the etheric strand first attach to the physical body? After pre-natal development, or before?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,
a1candidate
Old 13-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Master
Color It's what you do to me.

Quote:
I am very much aware of the starving communities to which you refer. You have, in a sense, reacted on emotional impulse to my information, where your own personal emotional stance on the given subject restricts you from perceiving or accepting a wider perspective presented to you. You would perhaps assume then that my words do not actually include or refer to those in extreme poverty, for you believe that they would be incapable of identifying value in community, connectivity and family values. Your original reflection was that such extreme poverty would somehow disallow such a human being to access forms of learning and growth. My response to you is that, in your eyes, perhaps that is true, for you are observing their lives from your own personal values and concepts of reality. The perspective I have granted you is that such human beings, despite their challenging conditions, have found it within themselves to identify simple values in community, connectivity and family relationships. These simple values, while perhaps not all that fulfilling for some, actually provide a sense and measure of fulfilment and purpose to these beings. Their extreme poverty does not exclude them from their own ability and capacity as sentient beings to discover and learn purpose, value and joy in other avenues of life. These beings were born into poverty, and thus this is all they have known. Growth then takes place from their capacity to identify value and purpose despite such conditions, and they learn a great deal from the basic communities they are held together in.It is not for you as an individual who approaches me for my perspective to then take my responses personally in a defensive or offended fashion. For this will not serve you. It is for you to identify with the understanding I relay to you in a way which does not decease your own sense of value, but increases it by widening your perspective of what else there is to see and observe. I relay what is perceivable to me and to the Asceleottyi in terms of human beings as a whole, or as specific cultural communities or species. It is in this way of benefit to you, as an individual of such communities or species, to understand how other beings of the spirit world, or of other physical worlds see and perceive you from an exterior perspective. -Sparrow

Dear Sparrow.

This is your thread and I appreciate being here, I have read more of your words and have learnt much, I thank you, as so many others here have.
You have helped me reconnect. Please forgive my rather clumsy introduction of my self on to your space.
Old 15-04-2014, 06:03 PM
each1teach1

Thank you for your insights Sparrow, I am enjoying reading all questions and answers.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I have been reading your posts with great interest, and I hope you might be able to answer some of my questions regarding NDE's and cellular memory:

Greetings a1candidate.

By chance was your account specifically created to bring forward these questions to Sparrow?

Let us take a look at them.

Quote:
1)

My question for you: For the physical body to experience the slightest NDE, how serious must the sustained trauma be?

There is no universal measure of trauma that applies to all beings of all species. The trigger point is and individual event and involves a variety of factors, such as stress tolerance, state of consciousness and the conditions which are incurred before the event. Other species of the Earth, such as your household pets, perform the detachment very quickly because of their configuration of species consciousness, which enables them to circumvent extreme suffering during passing. Human beings, while inherent with the same ability, often behave possessive of their physical counterpart. This possessiveness can cause disorientation during the NDE.

Quote:
2)

My question for you: Is this form of cellular memory physically retained in the cell before being transferred? If so, which part of the cell?

The cellular memory exists partly within the entire physical cell, as a function of the cell itself and its behaviour, and beyond what you may associate to be the physical universe and its linear expression. You will find by attempting to dissect a single cell in half that both parts will demonstrate retained memory of its opposite. Essentially, this is because each part of every cell is intrinsically linked with your spirit-soul source. Each cell of your being is effectively interacting, exchanging and cooperating with information to and from your spirit-soul at all times. Your spirit and soul matrix is the databank and sum of all your experiences. In this regard, regardless of what occurs to your physical form, all information it has experienced will transfer beyond linear time and remain incorruptible. When you invoke healing, in essence, what takes place is a collaboration between cellular memory, spirit connection and wilful intent.

Quote:
3)

My question for you: Does the etheric strand connect to the solar plexus of the physical body? If so, what will happen to a person if his solar plexus is surgically removed? Also, when exactly does the etheric strand first attach to the physical body? After pre-natal development, or before?

The etheric strand does indeed connect to the solar plexus.

Having any type of operative physical surgery will likely cause adverse reactions to the balance of your existing system in the short term. Your physical system however is a learning organism and both adapts and tolerates change in order to survive and function optimally. You will not become detached from your spirit in any regard, as this is impossible; this is what you are. You are not your physical form; this is simply a memory matrix of light, sound and vibration. Meaning, your physical form is merely a reflection of a past event.

The etheric strand is first attached to the first dividing biological cells after egg fertilization.

-Sparrow