Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Guide

Dear Emm,

In the meantime of Sparrow's response, I'd like to contribute to you from what I've learned. It seems to me that the "yous" are one soul whose consciousness expands through myriad realities, however if one dies at one point and another at some other time in Earth's progression of events, in the context of the Spirit World, there is no conformity to linear time, so all those so-to-think "fragments" are actually always whole. Perhaps they and we are all already "back," or never truly left, from that perspective, while from our common one, our souls are just here. So perhaps they continue on their own paths but in the Spirit World can have the option of merging or creating multi-instances which may regive distinction to particular paths and existences once experienced. I would love, and may try out connecting with the aspect of my soul which is in the Spirit World now. I have been connecting with my Spirit for some time, now thank you as this conversation gives me the idea to connect with my soul that is in spirit.

I would say the answers to all your questions in the following paragraph are yes, although changing the outcomes of a life once lived by making new choices seems like it would create new parallel universes of path and from the physical dimensions' perspective, the "original" one wouldn't change. However, I feel this distinction, or to be more accurate, separation, may again be somehow blurred from the perspective of the Spirit World.

I would say that linear time is not just an illusion, as it is very real to us here living on Earth, however it can be transcended, and in other realities, things are different.

Best wishes to you in fulfilling your desire for understanding.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Dear Sparrow,

I'm still reading all your posts and have not quite reached half way as yet so forgive me please if what I'm asking has already been asked. I'm trying to absorb much of the information so taking it slowly.

I've heard about the concept of parallel lives and probable realities for example that for every choice I have, another 'me' will live out the choices I didn't take. If this is true what happens to the other 'me's' after their death? Are we still one soul? Or does each 'me' continue on their own path? And given how many choices we make in a day, that's a lot of 'me's' out there ... its mind boggling, or have I got that completely wrong?

And then there's the question of time and reincarnation. Its said that time is an illusion perculiar to earth. That all, past present and future are happening now, so when we incarnate can we choose in which period of time to incarnate in? Is it like looking into the Akahsic records and experiencing a particular life already lived? And would that kind of tie in with the first question, where we can change an outcome from a past life through different choices?

Still loving these threads
Old 29-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Justin

Thanks so much for replying while Sparrow is away. The whole concept of time has my head in a spin lol, I think it was easier when I believed it was a linear movement, but I want to understand. No wonder most souls only incarnate the once if it has to deal with all the infinate number of other selves in parallel lives, talk about exhausting lol.

You have me asking other questions now...so our soul then lives in the spirit world but aspects of it live in other realities for experiencing...so this me living here and now is just another aspect of my Soul? So then what happens to me when I move into the spirit world, does my present persona eventually merge with my Soul? I think I have heard this before in something I've read not long ago but that book was saying that all personalities are never lost, they continue to evolve in their own right only have access to all experiences gained that's pooled within the Soul. But I don't think as yet I've heard Sparrow say this so not sure if that's correct.

Its an exciting journey this...I just hope I have the brain power to understand
Old 29-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

Let us be reminded that suffering is a product of thought. Regardless of what takes place within the physical reality it is thought, your thought about that reality, which causes the reality of suffering. Suffering occurs when you attach specific fear attributed values to an interpretation, or specific perception, of your view of reality. Perhaps it is you have an open physical wound, or that cancer has enveloped a region of your biology; this might lead to an impression of suffering in your reactive learnt attitude of thought. The truth of such would be, you have not sustained an injury nor have you become afflicted with cancer; your physical biological counterpart has. These physical biological components (which you identify as you) were infused together from the soup of the Earth and were not brought here by you, your ancient spirit. These components, in their raw state, were already upon the Earth existing independent of your already existent spirit prior to you being born. As such components come from and are of the Earth, such components are thusly prone to the flaws, frailties and fractionations associated with planet Earth and its environment. Just as your spirit detaches its etheric cord from those components do they return once more to the Earth from where they came. The spirit in its perfection and purity is never once subject to afflictions of the physical dimension, for it never at any time enters physical density reality. This nature of physicality should not in anyone’s wisdom beckon an attitude of suffering, if an accurate understanding of who they truly are remains present. All that becomes of the physical counterpart, which you tend to identify as you, is simply a part of physical nature. As such should not be condemned, feared or fought, but accepted with gratitude for whatever experience it allows you to become part of. The challenges, and the difficulties you face as a human being through the use of the body are not karmic conditions forced upon you, or some other predetermined form of spiritual learning you must endure to ascend, but are mere consequential values you inherit from interacting with physical reality and its many combined components. Suffering is not a prerequisite for enlightenment, ascension, or any other state of bliss or mastery of spirit nature.

Let us first understand from this then, that whatever apparent ailments or transient conditions afflict the human organism, your core energy and pure spirit consciousness remain unaffected at all times. This basic truth must be incorporated into your attitude and approach if you wish to align with an optimal healing outcome. What this attitude of understanding enables is a connectivity with your core vibrational state; that which you originally brought with you to Earth. This vibration has the capacity to heal cells of the physical biology when brought through your consciousness. Why is this? This is because your core central vibration contains sentient coded language which your biological cells are programmed to understand, and thus respond to that coded language by awakening their own optimal function. This is to say, they become alive and begin to function optimally and communicate efficiently with their surrounding cells. This core vibration is what you would equate to, or perhaps identify as unconditional love, and is what flows through your etheric cord, which is connected to your solar plexus. This encoded language flows through your biological energy centres and delivers the spirit gifts that you have through the various outlet applications you develop in your life.

Now before you indulge your human intellect and begin to map out complex details of the various energy centres of the human biology, simply stop, and let go of that necessity for mental detail. The human chakra centres and other connective streams will take care of themselves independently as you progress. It is not a prerequisite for healing or spiritual mastery to intellectualize the works and functionings of these processes. With the right attitude and approach, such processes will, like the rest of your biological functions, take care of themselves independent of your conscious control. Just as your heart or lungs do. What you must do is facilitate the optimal environment and conditions necessary for healing and wellbeing. The rest will take care of itself. This is to say, creating the conditions for your core central vibration to flow freely unrestricted through your solar plexus, through your central nervous system, spine and throughout your entire body. This in itself would be a normal and natural process which would require little effort on your conscious will. However, since birth you have built a whole fortress of walls and barriers within your physical biology, through diet and lifestyle, as well as those within mind and attitude. What you must do then is to start removing all the walls and barriers you have created in order that the natural rhythm and flow of your spirit essence can permeate freely through and to each and every cell of your body, and every thought within mind.

Healing then, at the root and source, must start with the removal of something, rather than the addition of something else. Connectivity on deeper levels cannot take place with existing barriers that you have build within you. Your task then is to find and remove them.

While Shen Shing Qigong certainly has many benefits, they are only going to be transient in effect for as long as other factors and focuses are not addressed. Shen Shing Qigong works to deliver your optimal energy source, and that of nurturing nature, through your physical biology and electromagnetic field. However, your optimal energy state available is only going to be at specific levels due to your current cellular condition and existing stress factors. If a pipe through which water flows is dirty or congested, one cannot expect the water to come out clean or flow with any consistent strength. The same applies to your own biological form. You can try to channel purity through Shen Shing Qigong, but if your instrument has not let go of other congestions of mind and body, you will only be able to channel certain frequencies of that within your capacity. You must seek to remove all harmful and adverse components that reside within the body, as well as within your mind and consciousness persona. This included unhealthy diets, lifestyles, living conditions, working conditions, relationship conditions, attitudes, behaviours and unresolved memory traumas or attachments. Look at each of these and identify something in each of them which has harmful and adverse influence over you.

-Sparrow
I love this. I've been interested in healing for many years but was put off by something I'd read on creating and manifesting. Basically without going into a long spiel I got to understand that if I wanted to heal then I would also have to create a need for healing...this then put me off because I didn't want to cause suffering just because my ego wanted to help with healing, I just decided to try and see the world and everyone in it as healthy. But what you have said Sparrow makes so much sense, so healing is actually understanding we are perfect and we just need to release everything we believed to be contrary to that...is that right?
Old 30-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate "Spirit Guide Sparrows'" Wise words that "Some belief systems will try to convince you that once you have crossed over to the spirit world everything miraculously changes and you become one with God."

From my understanding most people go what is called the Astral heaven after crossing over which is a beautiful heaven in the realms of reincarnation where soul is not yet spiritually free. But often the lower heavens will give us the illusion of being spiritually free or the illusion of being extremely spiritually evolved when we have received realization in a lower heaven.

From my experience we can become free when we learn out of body travel to the different levels of heaven and develop a true internal map. The higher states of consciousness are entirely possible but I have found that we must discipline ourselves spiritually by learning out of body travel to experience these things first hand. But the most difficult task of all is doing as Yoda advised "you must unlearn what you have learned." HUmans often have much pride that they have reached the highest state and know all things before they have. But as I have experienced this is a Trap. We become trapped in the lower heavens when if we were humble we could go much further much faster. Then all doors open. God is all important and returning to God is even more important. I recently posted a video on you tube about my experience in the God Realm. If you type into youtube Vardankar experience in the God Realm you can see it if such ventures call to you heart. May the blessings be.
Old 31-01-2014, 04:26 AM
Guide

Dear Emm,

It's a pleasure conversing and exploring these ideas alongside you.

I feel that the aspect of you that is "here" is your soul as well, and what we perceive as separation or division between aspects of our souls throughout varieties of reality in different areas of the "spherical spectrum" of realities is simply a perception which we can encourage and feed or move beyond and transcend.

As we say, All is One. All that exists is God. Your Spirit is God. You are your Spirit. Your Soul is of you Spirit and is also your Spirit and is also God. So is everything. The totality of all existence and reality are waiting for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Hi Justin

Thanks so much for replying while Sparrow is away. The whole concept of time has my head in a spin lol, I think it was easier when I believed it was a linear movement, but I want to understand. No wonder most souls only incarnate the once if it has to deal with all the infinate number of other selves in parallel lives, talk about exhausting lol.

You have me asking other questions now...so our soul then lives in the spirit world but aspects of it live in other realities for experiencing...so this me living here and now is just another aspect of my Soul? So then what happens to me when I move into the spirit world, does my present persona eventually merge with my Soul? I think I have heard this before in something I've read not long ago but that book was saying that all personalities are never lost, they continue to evolve in their own right only have access to all experiences gained that's pooled within the Soul. But I don't think as yet I've heard Sparrow say this so not sure if that's correct.

Its an exciting journey this...I just hope I have the brain power to understand
Old 31-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Guide

Very insightful, I feel, Sepher. We can indeed transcend human consciousness while in physical state, and gradually I feel I am trying and progressing. What if all of humanity and the Earth could do this? Isn't this what Sparrow was talking about when he said if humanity united in intention we could change the world overnight. I used to think that would be some grand physical transformation and I didn't understand, now I believe it's more likely to be a transformation in attittude, intention, action, thought, feeling, etc. Let's spread the idea of going beyond our previous limitations. Although for me who lives with significant mental illness, astral travel perhaps needs to wait.

I feel that various realms of what we might term "heaven" exist in something of a conceptual "spherical spectrum" where there are not simply higher or lower realities. This is important to me as I have seen the importance of leaving behind much of humanity's preoccupation with inferiority and superiority in many things.

I wish you the very best Sepher.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepher
I appreciate "Spirit Guide Sparrows'" Wise words that "Some belief systems will try to convince you that once you have crossed over to the spirit world everything miraculously changes and you become one with God."

From my understanding most people go what is called the Astral heaven after crossing over which is a beautiful heaven in the realms of reincarnation where soul is not yet spiritually free. But often the lower heavens will give us the illusion of being spiritually free or the illusion of being extremely spiritually evolved when we have received realization in a lower heaven.

From my experience we can become free when we learn out of body travel to the different levels of heaven and develop a true internal map. The higher states of consciousness are entirely possible but I have found that we must discipline ourselves spiritually by learning out of body travel to experience these things first hand. But the most difficult task of all is doing as Yoda advised "you must unlearn what you have learned." HUmans often have much pride that they have reached the highest state and know all things before they have. But as I have experienced this is a Trap. We become trapped in the lower heavens when if we were humble we could go much further much faster. Then all doors open. God is all important and returning to God is even more important. I recently posted a video on you tube about my experience in the God Realm. If you type into youtube Vardankar experience in the God Realm you can see it if such ventures call to you heart. May the blessings be.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Justin,

Likewise dear friend, and thank you for responding to my post

Reading your post made me think...I've never seen myself as someone who could make a difference on my own. I don't consider myself skillfull in any way that could influence a change in human behaviour. I have a difficult enough time trying to communicate with my family on this subject lol. However, listening to SGS, the main thing that I've come away with from what I've read is that everything is energy, all but in varying degrees of vibration...so that being the case is it possible to raise global consciousness through for want of a better word 'prayer' by likeminded people simultaneously at certain times of the day. I wonder if SGS could lead us through a kind of meditation with that intention?

In meeting someone who had a profound effect on me energetically I've found that I can now feel this energy within me and growing beyond my physical body, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. Some things trigger it like when I read something that resonates or when I'm writing like now. But I can now also allow it to expand at will...I just need to know how it could be useful...and hope the suggestion above could be one way ...what do you think?
Old 01-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Dear Sparrow,

I'm still reading all your posts and have not quite reached half way as yet so forgive me please if what I'm asking has already been asked. I'm trying to absorb much of the information so taking it slowly.

I've heard about the concept of parallel lives and probable realities for example that for every choice I have, another 'me' will live out the choices I didn't take. If this is true what happens to the other 'me's' after their death? Are we still one soul? Or does each 'me' continue on their own path? And given how many choices we make in a day, that's a lot of 'me's' out there ... its mind boggling, or have I got that completely wrong?

And then there's the question of time and reincarnation. Its said that time is an illusion perculiar to earth. That all, past present and future are happening now, so when we incarnate can we choose in which period of time to incarnate in? Is it like looking into the Akahsic records and experiencing a particular life already lived? And would that kind of tie in with the first question, where we can change an outcome from a past life through different choices?

Still loving these threads
Dear Emm,

That which you perceive time to be, and that which you perceive parallel realities to be, are basically matters of vibration. In this, the reality you presently perceive and the identity you presently perceive yourself to be is adherent to a specific vibrational pattern. It is adherent in its nature because you have taught your consciousness to perceive reality through your human physical senses. Other realities of time and space are invisible to you because they are beyond your proximity of vibration; they are beyond your ability to sense through your physical senses.

Every time you make a choice in your life, every time you act on an intention, you resonate a specific pattern of vibration. The patterns within that vibration then form the fabric and manifestations of that reality you resonate within. So it is, depending on what choice you make, such a choice will alter the vibration of your present reality ultimately manifesting the outcome you are most aligned to. Other outcomes within the many potentials within your capacity as a being permeate through a great many vibrational strings. The outcomes of other choices are invisible to you because they take place on a different vibrational awareness to your present one. Your thoughts and imagination states allow you to traverse some of these outcomes through mind, because thought itself is a living thing which does not adhere to any one time or space. In the same way as astral travel or out-of-body-experiences do not adhere to any one time or space.

You are not in full awareness of your own ancient spirit, for its vibration is far beyond your physical capacity to grasp or gravitate into. Hence it is invisible to you. It however exists independent of your human persona, as you currently perceive yourself to be, in the same manner as your heart and lungs function independent of your conscious will and awareness. In the same light, expressions of energy which originate from you as a being, which then permeate through the great many dimensions of time and space, also function and expand independently from you and your spirit. This is to say, they have a life of their own and are not controlled or manipulated as a puppet on a string by your ancient spirit.
Unless there is very specific focus and intent to observe other outcomes and other alternate realities, these will cease to exist for you in the spirit world, as you will continue to perceive yourself in singular terms of identity. The attachment to other physical state outcomes often cause isolation for those souls who struggle to come to terms with their past physical existence, and refuse to move on until a more satisfactory outcome of events is perceived.

Time is not an illusion peculiar to Earth. Many other beings in the universe have a perception of, and use within the measure of time. Only that it differs from one species to another, from one planetary system to another. It is not necessarily an illusion, for if it were you would be freely traversing the corridors of time by the whim of a thought. In the spirit world, it is simply that thought itself no longer has the barriers found in physical state, so a thought can transport you to both time, as well as space, instantly. That is, so far as your vibration is within that proximity of capacity.

I would not fixate too much on this fascination with ‘past lives’, as these for most are not what they think they are.

In light of love.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Hi Justin,

Likewise dear friend, and thank you for responding to my post

Reading your post made me think...I've never seen myself as someone who could make a difference on my own. I don't consider myself skillfull in any way that could influence a change in human behaviour. I have a difficult enough time trying to communicate with my family on this subject lol. However, listening to SGS, the main thing that I've come away with from what I've read is that everything is energy, all but in varying degrees of vibration...so that being the case is it possible to raise global consciousness through for want of a better word 'prayer' by likeminded people simultaneously at certain times of the day. I wonder if SGS could lead us through a kind of meditation with that intention?

In meeting someone who had a profound effect on me energetically I've found that I can now feel this energy within me and growing beyond my physical body, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. Some things trigger it like when I read something that resonates or when I'm writing like now. But I can now also allow it to expand at will...I just need to know how it could be useful...and hope the suggestion above could be one way ...what do you think?

Some basic concepts for you to play with...http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Master

Dear Sparrow.

Greetings. It's good to see you. I have a q - how can I hear my late father's voice, and my gran? I know they are here with me but I don't do clair-audient and it's driving me bats not knowing what they want.

I don't think they want me to be a bat.

THank you