Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.

This is your thread and I appreciate being here, I have read more of your words and have learnt much, I thank you, as so many others here have.
You have helped me reconnect. Please forgive my rather clumsy introduction of my self on to your space.
May I reciprocate my own appreciation of your sincere words.

I am blessed in this opportunity to re-member your connection.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by each1teach1
Thank you for your insights Sparrow, I am enjoying reading all questions and answers.
As am I.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

By chance was your account specifically created to bring forward these questions to Sparrow?

Actually, my account was created several months before I first decided to post these questions. But I'm certainly glad that I have done so!

Quote:

Other species of the Earth, such as your household pets, perform the detachment very quickly because of their configuration of species consciousness, which enables them to circumvent extreme suffering during passing.

One can thus infer that humans are not the only species endowed with consciousness, since pets have them too. It really makes me wonder if small insects or even plants are able to consciously experience a physical event. I used to think that lower forms of life such as fish and insects cannot experience any form of suffering, but this does not seem to be true after all.

Quote:

You will find by attempting to dissect a single cell in half that both parts will demonstrate retained memory of its opposite. Essentially, this is because each part of every cell is intrinsically linked with your spirit-soul source. Each cell of your being is effectively interacting, exchanging and cooperating with information to and from your spirit-soul at all times. Your spirit and soul matrix is the databank and sum of all your experiences.

This sounds like an interesting idea. From what I've learned, a cell is able replicate itself by dividing or cutting itself into half during a process known as "mitosis". It seems that not only genetic material, but also cellular memory, is being handed over to the next generation of cells during mitosis.

I wonder why is it that I do not have any conscious access to my cellular memory. In fact, I'm completely unaware of what's happening to my cells. I suspect this may be due to the fact that I cannot fully access my spirit-soul matrix yet.

The notion of the brain acting as the sole databank of an individual's experiences seems to be a false or inaccurate concept.

Quote:
The etheric strand is first attached to the first dividing biological cells after egg fertilization.

This seems to suggest that a new life has already begun when the first biological cells divide. Given that these cells measure only a few millimeters in diameter, I suspect that the original etheric strand would be barely several millimeters wide.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Sparrow,

I recently discovered and briefly studied this expansive thread on the Afterlife, and it resonated well with me on most of my questions. However, there are a few nagging concerns which I have continuously thought about. If you could answer these few questions for me, I would deeply appreciate it.

1. Is all that encompasses the Afterlife/Spirit World contained within the physical universe? If so, What implications does this have for the Afterlife if our universe follows one the current cosmological models that eventually ends it? I refer more specifically to the 3 "Bigs": The Big Freeze, The Big Rip, and the Big Crunch.

2. Once departed, can a soul revisit past scenarios and possibly experience/view alternative paths that could have been taken? I know you mentioned the Akashic Record, and it brings me a lot of comfort to know that all things are recorded, but it would be interesting to be able to see an event take a different direction.

3. How exactly does time/ progression work in the Spirit World? Is it possible to stagnate or regress, if only temporarily? does this progression occur in the linear, "constantly pushed forward" manner that I percieve, or is it more complicated? Some channeled material states that all time exists at once, which is a bit confusing for me.

4. Building on question 2, do the laws of thermodynamics, such as entropy, affect the Afterlife? can created structures/ objects exist indefinitely or do gradation forces wear them down, like in the physical universe?

I know you provided good explanations of most of these questions already, but I was hoping you could expand even further so I could have an even better understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear back from you soon