Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-12-2012, 01:38 PM
jenviere

Negative Energy

I don't know where to put this, so I decided the general Spirituality forum was as good a place as any.

Less than an hour ago, for the second time in about a week, I was attacked by a negative energy while trying to fall asleep. The first time, I hadn't really fallen asleep, yet, so, while a terrible feeling, it wasn't as intense. But the best way I could describe was as though I was being raped. I could feel every movement, I felt like I was being held down, and then I could feel my abdomen swelling. Only moments later, the energy shifted and it felt like something kicking inside my stomach (having been pregnant, before, I could say that it felt very similar to a baby kicking inside of me). After ten minutes or so, everything faded away, and I was able to fall asleep, even though I was still pretty alarmed about what had happened, I no longer felt threatened.

Well, today, it was different. I woke abruptly around 3am, this morning, for no discernible reason. My son woke about five minutes later, so I just assumed that my Mommy ESP was hard at work, again, and I was anticipating his needs before he had them (we have a very close, spiritual bond). Well, I took care of him, he fell back to sleep, and then I climbed back into my bed around 3:30. I couldn't fall back to sleep, despite feeling very tired. I tossed and turned, more than usual. I felt a bit nervous, but wasn't sure why. Eventually, I did manage to drift to sleep, around 4:30.

I usually start to dream as soon as I drift to sleep. From a young age, I would describe myself as having the gift of dreams. I can sense time passing as I sleep, my dreams are very vivid and spiritual in nature, often a bit prophetic, as well. So, as my conscious mind starts to drift away, I get more and more enveloped by my subconscious dreamland. This dream started out very simple, with me walking through a forest. At first, I felt no reason to be alarmed nor did I know where the dream was heading. I was just this happy-go-lucky person, walking through trees. And then, almost instantly, it got very dark and I came to a patch of bare land, no trees, just very short, pale green grass. And I was nervous, but I continued to walk. And then, when I got to the middle of the patch, I realized that it formed a perfect circle, surrounded by trees at every point, and that it wasn't "natural." I immediately knew I had to get away, that this was a trap. I was still slightly awake at this point, I hadn't completely fallen asleep, yet. But as I tried to get away, flashes of images, none of them that made sense to me or that I can even remember, now, came running through my mind, as though I was being forced to see someone else's thoughts. I felt my chest getting heavy and I started struggling to breathe. My heart was pounding so loudly that, even now, I still have pain in my left ear from the sound of it (as though it were a sonic boom). I could just feel all lightness leaving my bedroom and I could just sense this really evil thing hovering over me, as the images continued to flash. Because I was still a bit awake, I was screaming for the rest of me to wake, as well, and I was telling myself, "This isn't right!" and trying to tell myself to get out of there. I was then able to tell myself to concentrate on being light, to become the light. I started screaming out (meditatively) "I am light! I am light! I am good!" and I imagined myself in that patch of grass, becoming a beam of light, so bright that nothing dark could get near me. Of course, it was very difficult for me and I really struggled to focus and meditate, as the dark energy continued to hold onto me. Eventually though, I was able to push it away enough to relax my body and open my eyes. I looked over at the clock, it was 4:38. So, I know it wasn't a dream, there was no time to fall asleep!

Even now, as I sit here, I can still feel the energy nearby, as though it's waiting for me to let my guard down. As tired as a I am, I don't feel strong enough to let myself try to fall asleep. I turned on the lights in my room and I have been in a constant state of trying to project lightness, even as I type this. I said a prayer for my son and mother, who both live in the home with me, because I don't want them to become the next victims after the energy failed to get ahold of me. But I still feel like I'm being watched, just seriously uncomfortable, like something is haunting me. I haven't felt this in a very long time, this has always been a safe house, no sort of energy, negative or otherwise. But I worry that my spiritual journey, becoming more aware of myself, being open, has left me and my family as a target.

I'm not really sure what to do and I don't know that I've reached a place, spiritually, to deal with this, yet. It feels way over my head and I don't know why this is happening. I would love some advice for how to protect myself and my family from further attacks. I need our home to be a safe for my son.