Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Master

Page of Swords reversed

Page of Swords reversed is my secondary email account's inbox (you know how everyone has a backup junk email for them to list on various things to avoid excessive junk being sent to their real email? That.). Which is to say, Backup Email Inbox is absolutely chockers, never gets back to you, and is generally uncontactable Give up now while you're behind, spammers!

9 of Cups
Old 04-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Master
9 of Cups

This card reminds me of someone I knew who was heavily into drugs. They turned from being a really diffident "yes" man who wouldn't say boo, to a super cocky and confident person overnight. Being involved with a bike organisation made them think all their wishes came true - free overseas trips, expensive restaurants and nightclubs all paid for plus rolls of money, etc. They thought they were "untouchable". Looks so much like the dude in this card it's freaky.

Ace of Swords
Old 05-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
4 of Wands reversed

Definitely last Christmas. All the family coming to our place for Tony's last Christmas. It was a mixed occasion, celebrating but also knowing that it would be his last Christmas. There was also some disappointment and upset which made the day more stressful because Tony's son chose to have Christmas lunch with his girlfriend's family, rather than his father's.

Page of Swords reversed

Anyone want to start this up again?
Old 06-10-2017, 06:13 AM
Master

I'm still active - just a bit slower as life picks up! :)

Ace of Swords
This is like Ultimate Clarity; like the times you realise the printer isn't working because it's not plugged in properly, or the heater's stopped working because the fuse cut out, or that the puzzle piece is correct, but just needs to be rotated to the right slightly. It's about figuring things out.

8 of Coins/Pent
Old 06-10-2017, 06:41 AM
Master
Good to hear tealily (about still active and life picking up, which is a good type of picking up, I hope).

8 of Pentacles

This card makes me remember when I learnt to make stained glass, many years ago. I loved it and used to get totally lost in the moment. (What? It's dinner time? Who wants to eat anyway, lol)

2 of Pentacles reversed Not sure if this one's been done. If it has and you want to try another card, 4 of Swords
Old 06-10-2017, 06:49 AM
55Degrees

2 of Pents rev

Oh no, this reminds me when I made my (now) ex and myself to a special, anniversary meal. Coming out from the kitchen, the 2 plates slipped from my hands and the meal landed all over the floor. Hilarious now, I was gutted at the time.

4 of Swords
Falling asleep with your book in your hands.

6 of Cups
Old 06-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
2 of Pents rev

Oh no, this reminds me when I made my (now) ex and myself to a special, anniversary meal. Coming out from the kitchen, the 2 plates slipped from my hands and the meal landed all over the floor. Hilarious now, I was gutted at the time.

4 of Swords
Falling asleep with your book in your hands.

6 of Cups

Oh, that must have been really upsetting! I hope you only had baked beans on toast, and not a fancy meal on the floor. hahahaha!

6 of Cups. This card comes up so often for me lately. I spent yesterday going through some very, very old photos of Tony and me in our 4WD'ing and camping days. Great times, great memories.

10 of Wands
Old 10-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
10 of Wands

This card describes perfectly the last month or so of Tony's life. I was totally overwhelmed with looking after him and was finding it increasingly difficult to cope. I never stopped 24/7 and by the end, it really took its toll.

6 of Pentacles
Old 10-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

6 of Pentacles

Reminds others I m not in a dis empowered position, as a woman or as a single mother. I am strong supportive advocate for woman issues and am very fortunate for my support system. I am a friend because I care & love deeply

Two of Swords
Old 11-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
6 of Pentacles

Reminds others I m not in a dis empowered position, as a woman or as a single mother. I am strong supportive advocate for woman issues and am very fortunate for my support system. I am a friend because I care & love deeply

Two of Swords

Aw, that was really lovely Clover.

Two of Swords is me when I can't face issues, whether they be emotional or otherwise. I totally close myself off and just don't want to know. I'm a procrastinator and if I'm put in a corner to make a decision, I just shut down. I hate being pressured.

5 of Pentacles