Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 03-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello somnia! One day I would really like to expand my anime collection to everything I loved but right now thats not in the budget haha. I see you've watched a lot of the same anime as I.

From your genre selection have you watched anime like Naruto and bleach? probably since there on tv. Or something like school rumble and full metal panic you may have seen those as well.

I particularly like any genre but I do tend to lean on romantic,action,adventure mixed themes as well.

oOoooOOo if your intrested Yuna of the dawn is a good one but its also kind of a harem and i don't think its in english. Im tempted to read the manga

Sorry I started recommending animes for you to watch.

Spice and wolf was good but I never got around to finishing it, Ive never heard of wolf children or wolfs rain, Rurouni Kenshin I only just started watching on Netflix not sure what my thoughts are yet, Inuyasha is a yes. You can always tell the good animes when you see everyone putting them as there favorite and good to watch. Must mean we all have good taste haha. Rave Master was awesome too, I almost forgot about it though lol. I started watching Trigun but didn't get into it. Kamba the white lion is really old I haven't really hear of anyone mention it till now but i remember being a baby and watching it haha. Duran high school host club was like a harem with comedy and romance with drama, I liked it but wished they made another season.

I don't know why but once I watch a anime Im just not into reading the manga for it. Maybe I'm just being weird about it.

I don't think i watched Chis sweet home/New address
Old 03-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Okay for manga sorry but a lot of them are going to be in the fluffy kind or really dark but heres a list of manga I really liked

Dokuhime, Flowers of evil, A Night of a thousand dreams, Absolute boyfriend, Judge, Absolute witch, Boys over flowers(anime was good too), VARIANTE, Daddy long legs, Deep love-Ayu no Monogatari, Deep love-host, Deep Love - Pao no Monogatari,Deep Love - Reina no Unmei, Do you want to try?, Heavens door, LIFE, Siesta...theres more but I just can't remember right now
Old 03-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
I love most of what has been mentioned. Erased just finished up the series. It's an intriguing murder mystery with a satisfying ending with supernatural elements. No fluffy stuff. For those of you that love cats and dogs, Chi's Sweet Home, She and Her Cat -Everything Flows-, and Lovely Muuuuuuuco! hit the spot.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipp1

Mused for fruits basket I own the whole season on dvd. Yeah I agree Elfen Lied was kind of a one time watch and I felt kind of confused by it all. Death Note was really good little upsetting that L died and how it ending had my jaw dropping because I wasn't expecting it. Btw I love korean manhwa like (Hwang Mi Ri)Hot blooded woman

Hey have you to watched Hellsing,Fushigi Yuggi,Requiem from the Darkness, and Aquarion I definitely recommend them.
Mushishi is another anime I watched I wouldn't really recommend it because its something I wouldn't watch again but I think it was good enough to peak my interest and I enjoyed it.

I was also surprised about L dying in Death Note, but I guess it showed what goes around comes around ;)
I love Hot blooded woman, also Bride of the water god, Model....and many more.
I loved LOVED Flowers of Evil...from your list the only one I haven't watched yet is Aquarion. You made me curious now. Mushishi I liked the idea, kinda eerie but couldn't focus on the series. Another series I enjoyed for fans of horror anime was Higurashi (all seasons!!) so twisted and cool.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Spice and Wolf, Wolf Children, Wolf's Rain,

So you're saying you like wolf animes... ;P

Wolf's Rain is probably my second favorite anime all-time behind Monster.

Princess Mononoke was a good wolf-themed film.

ipp1 another good one after Monster based on an Urasawa manga is Master Keaton. It's much more self contained episode wise and much older. Must be mid 90's... but still good. I really wish more of his stuff got anime adaptations. 20th Century Boys is probably his best work. For that one there is a trilogy of live action films.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:06 AM
Suspended
Knower
Death Note is a highly intriguing anime. Very cool.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Cat

I love Studio Ghibli movies, Claymore manga, Chi's Sweet Home, and most if not all Clamp manga!