Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-05-2015, 06:56 PM
chezzy

Bunny the FASTEST MANIFESTATION YOU have ever HAD !!!!!

Dear friends, I found out several times, that the law of attraction really works, I know that it works all the time either you do it consciously or not. I want to share my story, maybe this will inspire somebody or reveal necessary steps to manifest things.
SO here is My story: ... last fall I and my lovely wife went to Malta (small mediterainian country) for a short vacation. While beeing there we had a lot of great experiences and wonderful time. We always wanted to try scuba-diving and we did it for the first time there. The experience was awesome. We spend 2 hours in completely new world, the underwater world. After leaving scuba-diving center our emotions were so high, that we couldn't stop smliling from the excitement of the new experience. We intended to take a bus to our hotel, but the earlyiest bus only would have arrived after almost an hour, so we decided to take a walk and go back to our hotel on foot. The distance to hotel was about 5 kilometers, so we started our foot march :). After 15 minutes of walking we were still in very high excitement mode and were talking about our diving experiences. Temperature was about 35 degrees Celsius, we were moving along sidewalk and sweating. And I dreamed loudly "It would be greate if a car had stopped and taken us to our hotel". But it was Sunday, we were in nook part of the island and during 15 minutes only one car had passed us by. So there was absolutely no loggical way, that a car could stop and take us to hotel, but i decided to manifest that car. My wife said, "yes, it would be great that a car could stop and lift us to the hotel", but she was very sure that it couldn't happen. But even 5 minutes hadn't passed when white Nissan stopped and the driver asked if we needed a lift. He stopped and asked that by himself, we did not even move a finger. Moreover he was very cheerful and his destination was only 50 meters away from our hotel. We were absolutely shocked but at the same time full of joy. Of course we agreed to accept his suggestion to lift us and even made friends with him and time from time we are chatting until now.
CONCLUSION: if you want to manifest something very fast in your life, you need to be in very high positive emotions, the higher your emotion level, the faster is your manifestation. In my case it took less than 5 minutes.
What about you, have you had similar experiences? SHARE YOUR STORIES ;)..... waiting to hearing
Old 19-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Awesome story !! Wow, less than 5 minutes to manifest, I need some quick manifestations to happen. Thanks for sharing !
Old 19-05-2015, 03:02 AM
Experiencer

Remember that creating your reality doesn't stop and start via things like affirmations, it happens non stop based on the belief structures you have set up.
Those structures act as the filters to narrow down something limited out of the unlimited.

But we are learning to connect the dots between what we see and what we thought, because believing is seeing and not the other way around.

So the fastest manifestation you think you created, was just the one creation you truly understood that you were responsible for.
Old 19-05-2015, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

NICE. Love your tip at the end about manifesting. I look forward to this thread.
Old 19-05-2015, 03:30 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Awesome story !! Wow, less than 5 minutes to manifest, I need some quick manifestations to happen. Thanks for sharing !

you are welcome
Old 19-05-2015, 03:32 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Remember that creating your reality doesn't stop and start via things like affirmations, it happens non stop based on the belief structures you have set up.
Those structures act as the filters to narrow down something limited out of the unlimited.

But we are learning to connect the dots between what we see and what we thought, because believing is seeing and not the other way around.

So the fastest manifestation you think you created, was just the one creation you truly understood that you were responsible for.

Absolutelly agree, straight to the point ;) thank you
Old 19-05-2015, 03:34 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurian
NICE. Love your tip at the end about manifesting. I look forward to this thread.
Thank you, Taurian
Old 19-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Angel1

Hi there Chezzy, great story!

Fastest, too many to say...I don't manifest like I used to...before I might do something deliberately.

But, because I pray unceasingly (meaning I stay connected, that's all...
or aligned by Practicing the Presence...placing my attention on the Divine Presence of the All That Is...
the One Consciousness,
our Source and Higher Self; I plug into the Motherboard...haha)

Connection, staying aligned, where I focus my attention are the
most important things to me and what life here is all about!

I know that if I 'think it' the nature of the Universe is it will come.
My confidence in that is unshakeable. I just know this now.

So when I forget my wallet and am standing at a counter to pay...
there on the gum shelf below the counter is a $5 bill for me.
I am not surprised.

When I am driving and thinking I wish I had time to stop and get some
pycnogenol...after my 3 hr drive
at my first pee stop at a Thrift Store,
there on a shelf waiting for me at eye level are 2 unopened bottles of pycnogenol...$18 a bottle for 86 cents...
for non-Americans that would be under a US dollar...
plus reading glasses that match my hair.
I got teary with humility, feeling His Love for me and how
wonderfully filled with love this creation is; such caring and personal
attention.

(Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your way straight.
Remember that verse? !!)

When I have a friend make me copies of $20s and $100s (larger and on one side for bookmarks)...
in 1-2 days at the end of my driveway
I find my first $20 bill in a bush...then more, then across the street a $100 and a $50....mind you
not down the street on my dog walk or at the park...on MY property
and directly across the street.
Surprised ...no.

I treat someone to coffee...only to find the exact $10 I spent on the floor at the next store as we shop.
Surprised no, grateful and happy and loved by my Father.

It is a daily occurrence.. it is how this Universe just 'is'.
Or maybe it is that way when in our unconscious/subconsc mind we
'know' it to be true so
we confidently move and function with this knowing.

Now, occasionally, I will deliberately manifest something like I wrote here...I did not want to go somewhere the next day...
so put it out there in confidence...make this not happen...and sure enough the email came
my friend's 2 grown sons were in town, so she couldn't go. Yay!
I knew it would work out....I would have been more than surprised if it had not...like shocked.

Stevo, said it simpler, tho, haha.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2015, 08:17 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi there Chezzy, great story!

Fastest, too many to say...I don't manifest like I used to...before I might do something deliberately.

But, because I pray unceasingly (meaning I stay connected, that's all...
or aligned by Practicing the Presence...placing my attention on the Divine Presence of the All That Is...
the One Consciousness,
our Source and Higher Self; I plug into the Motherboard...haha)

Connection, staying aligned, where I focus my attention are the
most important things to me and what life here is all about!

I know that if I 'think it' the nature of the Universe is it will come.
My confidence in that is unshakeable. I just know this now.

So when I forget my wallet and am standing at a counter to pay...
there on the gum shelf below the counter is a $5 bill for me.
I am not surprised.

When I am driving and thinking I wish I had time to stop and get some
pycnogenol...after my 3 hr drive
at my first pee stop at a Thrift Store,
there on a shelf waiting for me at eye level are 2 unopened bottles of pycnogenol...$18 a bottle for 86 cents...
for non-Americans that would be under a US dollar...
plus reading glasses that match my hair.
I got teary with humility, feeling His Love for me and how
wonderfully filled with love this creation is; such caring and personal
attention.

(Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your way straight.
Remember that verse? !!)

When I have a friend make me copies of $20s and $100s (larger and on one side for bookmarks)...
in 1-2 days at the end of my driveway
I find my first $20 bill in a bush...then more, then across the street a $100 and a $50....mind you
not down the street on my dog walk or at the park...on MY property
and directly across the street.
Surprised ...no.

I treat someone to coffee...only to find the exact $10 I spent on the floor at the next store as we shop.
Surprised no, grateful and happy and loved by my Father.

It is a daily occurrence.. it is how this Universe just 'is'.
Or maybe it is that way when in our unconscious/subconsc mind we
'know' it to be true so
we confidently move and function with this knowing.

Now, occasionally, I will deliberately manifest something like I wrote here...I did not want to go somewhere the next day...
so put it out there in confidence...make this not happen...and sure enough the email came
my friend's 2 grown sons were in town, so she couldn't go. Yay!
I knew it would work out....I would have been more than surprised if it had not...like shocked.

Stevo, said it simpler, tho, haha.

Thank you very much, Miss Hepburn :) I really appreciate your sincere and honest replay. I see you have much more experience in your way towards overall happines. I absolutely agree and am happy with your constant being in alignment with the universe and creator. I can frankly say, that this is one of the biggest goals of mine and I'm very happy about your ability to master it. Thanks again.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Btw, chezzy, that avatar of a person so happy is great!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru