Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Experiencer

You can't blame others

If you get your car stolen, your hair pulled or your pet run over, you can't blame anyone but yourself. Even though it appears that outside things have hurt you it was your creation. No longer blaming anyone but yourself for what you experience is a starting point of consciously creating your life.

When I got gently hit off my bike years ago by a car, I didn't blame tbe driver who was 'at fault' in other peoples view.When my dog ate some poison intended for wild dogs I didn't blame my neighbor. I took full responsibility for my life and my creations, tracing back my thoughts to find out how I created the situations.

The bike accident happened straight after I thought how close to being run down I was by a lady infront of the car that hit me, I thought how easy it was for someone to hit me then it created itself instantly.

The dog died after I patted her while she was asleep and I thought about how the body is just a biological machine that she uses to experience this dimension. I thought about how its an empty shell without her soul and not many days later I was holding an empty shell :(

This is my dream, I am the script writer, director, actor and audience.
So if your learning to create your life take responsiblity for EVERYTHING you experience.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
I thought how easy it was for someone to hit me then it created itself instantly.

For those who don't subscribe to Relativism, thinking how easy it would be to get run over ... should make somebody act more cautious, so that they don't get run over.

Who or what manifested the lady in the car that hit you?

Quote:
The dog died after I patted her while she was asleep and I thought about how the body is just a biological machine that she uses to experience this dimension. I thought about how its an empty shell without her soul and not many days later I was holding an empty shell :(

I'm sorry for that.

Oddly, though, I think that sometimes about myself... but I'm not dead yet.

Quote:
So in your learning to create your life take responsiblity for EVERYTHING you experience.

Oddly enough, I experienced a talk-- Well, let's say that in Relativism, people make the effort to shift their awareness into a recognition that the entire world is within them, there are no co-creators, only sympathetic magic of the mind.

But I recently watched a video where Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love) talked about the creative process in art... and encouraged people to further dissociate themselves and objectify reality. Why? Because as a creative person, being in charge of all the mysteries of the universe would be too much for a single ego to handle without distortion.

The ancient Greeks and Romans believed that house spirits were the source of creativity.

After the Renaissance, we believe that WE are the source of artistic creativity. And the pressure of that could be, at a social level, at a materialistic and objectified cause-and-consequence level... be what has been making our artists so miserable.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Experiencer

Thoughts themselves are not all it takes to create experiences, its a small part of a formula.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Suspended
I think blaming anyone/anything, including oneself, is not healthy.

I've been in two minds about 'creating your reality' for many years now. I think it's possible - to a point - but there are limitations (both physical and possibly non-physical) as to how far we can create. I believe there's more 'out there' than we can possibly imagine. Or should I say, than I can possibly imagine. As Albalida touched on, I think we're too tiny (in the grand scheme of a multiverse) to assume we have the say-so over every little thing.

Telling a child that she keeps getting her hair pulled at school because she brings it upon herself is not helpful. I know that's not what you are suggesting, but how far do we take 'creating your reality'?

Just my thoughts.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Ecthalion

I think that by our mind-set we can create our own reality to a certain extent. If I lose my wallet I could get really angry or down about it, but that would do me no good - it would be better to put it down to experience and not let it bother me. It's no body's fault I lost my wallet, just one of those things.

If I am crippled by a drunk driver I would blame them. It was not my fault, but theirs and no change in my thoughts would have stopped this from happening.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Master

Stevo, I agree with you. I realize it's not a popular way of thinking, especially when one has something yucky happen to them. We hate the idea that it may be our own doing in the end. I still gripe about it myself at times!

We are 100% creators or our reality whether we realize it or not. I see the outer world as a reflection or interaction with our own energies. It helps me to be less judgmental about it if I think of it as "just physics" or energetic interactions.

I think we are now entering a time of learning to become conscious creators.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
We are 100% creators or our reality whether we realize it or not.
That is your belief In progress. Please do not tell others that they are wrong because they do not "realise" what you do. That is so patronising.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Master
You make your own luck to a large degree. you nmake it by hard work and perseverence creating opportunities that appear to be luck that m
Old 04-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Master

Last edited by Lightspirit : 04-10-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
If you get your car stolen, your hair pulled or your pet run over, you can't blame anyone but yourself. Even though it appears that outside things have hurt you it was your creation. No longer blaming anyone but yourself for what you experience is a starting point of consciously creating your life.

When I got gently hit off my bike years ago by a car, I didn't blame tbe driver who was 'at fault' in other peoples view.When my dog ate some poison intended for wild dogs I didn't blame my neighbor. I took full responsibility for my life and my creations, tracing back my thoughts to find out how I created the situations.

The bike accident happened straight after I thought how close to being run down I was by a lady infront of the car that hit me, I thought how easy it was for someone to hit me then it created itself instantly.

So if your learning to create your life take responsiblity for EVERYTHING you experience.

Stevo - Many people are quick to say, "But it wasn't your fault" when in actuality everything is put into action by choices we make. Myself and my dog were violently attacked and it was because I ignored the warning signs of an aggressive dog that a neighbor started walking. The dog tried to get to my dog before and yet I insisted on walking my dog. Then one day we crossed paths and that dog ripped into mine and bit my hand. If it weren't for a man nearby to pull the other dog off, mine would have been dead on the spot. My dog had over $1,000 of surgery and I had to go to the E.R. My dog became aggressive and unwilling to walk after the incident and then slipped into deep depression. I blame myself, because as I was reminded, I could have played with her within the safety of our fenced-in back yard, but instead I insisted on our daily walks. It was our thing. But in hindsight, I did not protect my dog as her owner. I could site many other examples of things gone wrong in my life at my own hands.

"This is my dream, I am the script writer, director, actor and audience.
So if your learning to create your life take responsiblity for EVERYTHING you experience." So true!

Blackraven