Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
After learning more about Mediumship, I think maybe the reason he failed is the Skeptic tried to get exact information. when the Medium asked about Carol maybe Carol is the brother's girlfriend or the uncle's ex wife but the skeptic said no because it wasn't the name he expected to hear or when he said the spirit liked her and the skeptic said no, maybe the Medium heard wrong who she liked. when the Medium said the mother was strict, maybe he heard it wrong. this happens because most Mediums get partial information and don't have full on conversations, some Medium have full on conversation with spirits and its impossible to get it wrong the Medium hears full sentences

That is possible, that there likely could be misconstrued words and such as you say.

Let me ask if you do not mind, what of those mediums who do not perceive spirit by clairaudient ability? What of those who perceive spirit by clairvoyant imagery, or clair-sentience? Those who are able to feel instead of see or hear spirit?

I do not believe mis-hearing something is the tried and true only way a medium could fail a reading. That would suggest that to be a medium one needs a developed clairaudient ability and that clairaudience is a must.

It also sounds you suggest in order to be a medium worth their weight that one must have full on conversations with spirit in order to understand them.

Much of how I read psychically involves imagery, that then is interpreted by feeling, and then not heard with the ears but translated from picture to feeling to thought (words), and then related to the sitter. Much of that has been pretty accurate, there are also more than a few times it is not. My point though is many more times this technique is decently accurate, and I didn't technically hear anything as I am not predominantly clairaudient.

What are yours and others thoughts on this?

I do not say you are wrong, as you are not, it is quite possible interpretation can be misconstrued. But I do not feel personally it holds only relevance that clairaudient conversations can be misconstrued or not interpreted properly. I have the uncanny ability to wrongly interpret imagery often enough.

That is why when I see I always settle and also try and feel, for the most part- feelings are amazingly accurate at times, when having trouble to interpret imagery itself feeling the image out helps a great deal, then expressing the feelings.

But I would agree mis-interpretation possibly plays a large part of why psychics and mediums could fail.

But, keep in mind, one who asks for a read with skepticism within their heart- are betting on the reader to fail.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Seeker

Clairaudience is not a must. if the Medium already has spirit symbols for the imagery it wouldnt be wrongly interpreted. I think having full on conversation with spirit is better because the Medium would be able to answer any question and impossible to get it wrong.
If I replied with imagery of a dictionary and an ear instead it would be possible to wrongly interpret what I said but if you see the imagery again you would already have the spirit symbol.

Lynn said If you weren't born open to it it's harder to get into full on conversations with spirit but its not impossible to get into
Old 27-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Master
all i no nev giv thm ifon coz i no real 1s dnt need it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Administrator

Lynn said If you weren't born open to it it's harder to get into full on conversations with spirit but its not impossible to get into

Hello

I feel that we all come into a life with aspects of all that there is in the paranormal realms of things but we do not all open that door. its a lot to take on if your not emotionally ready for it. For one's like me I am told we are "ready" for it but too we have to "learn it". I guess that is why when I was going to take my life at 16 there was a teacher / councilor from school that "remote viewed" me that night and stepped into my life. Again with the Near Death Event I had I did not die, I had a chance to change paths. So I was "ready" for it all but I had a lot of growing up to do.

I have lead workshops where there has been remarkable results with Automatic Writing where a Spirit has come to the group and shared with us something. The messages overlap so we were all with the same connections just that the way information came in is at times different. Some drew, some wrote and some softly spoke.

I do feel that we can all "see" the non living but we have to be able to take the most complex of things out of the picture, the human logical brain. The brain will do everything to tell you something is not there to rule out what it does not feel is logical. Many times as a child we see things and are told so often its nothing we loose that part of us. I sure was as a child told this but I was meant to be me.

I have done public speaking events where some in the audience has "seen" someone with me standing there. If I have a good enough connection I can bring them in more physical but its draining. Many Mediums will work with someone that can ground them, so that they do not get over run or over worked.

It comes down to at times are you ready to "see" what is out there, at times if you get an Earth Bound Ghost, this is someone that has passed but not crossed over, you could well see them as they "died" with all the 5 senses in play, this is NOT for the faint of heart. So its at times that balancing act of what you want to have come to you. Its not a choice you have in only wanting GOOD things to come to you.

When I teach a workshop I am very much aware of how ready members in it are and I know when to stop.

Yes we can all see but we are not all ready to see at times.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
Clairaudience is not a must. if the Medium already has spirit symbols for the imagery it wouldnt be wrongly interpreted. I think having full on conversation with spirit is better because the Medium would be able to answer any question and impossible to get it wrong.
If I replied with imagery of a dictionary and an ear instead it would be possible to wrongly interpret what I said but if you see the imagery again you would already have the spirit symbol.

And I agree with what Lynn says as I am sure it is harder, I am also considering it must be hard for those open to it as well. With my own abilities it has taken years to learn, and I am still learning new things as I continue to practice reading to develop ability.

I have only had full conversations with spirits a few times. One recently with my passed Grandfather who left a message that a family member of my Father's had died.

I almost never realized it was a message as it didn't happen or feel or look like it does on tv. It felt and was and came in the form of a normal day dream in which my Grandfather was speaking, he sounded exactly as he did as alive, but there was a slight difference. In the day dream he was passed the voice came from thin air-the room, and it sounded like a bit of an echo but not too noticeable.

But it wasn't an obvious conversation, my grandfather didn't come out and say so and so died and this is how, rather he alluded to how. I thought it was just another one of my day dreams, until my father came home with the news.

The first full on conversation was probably the longest and was a full conversation where my great uncle went into his health issues before he died, talked about tb told me to ask my grandfather what it was, the image of his spirit mouthed the letters tb at first, the conversation began in a way with sign language and began with imagery of his spirit stepping out from behind a tree around the family cemetery, essentially it looked like a daydream, felt like a daydream. I didn't hear his voice in the way one would think, it sounded like thoughts, but in a male voice and tone, like being spoken to by thought. He spoke of his health issues to give me something my grandparents would know, he told me the age he died he then finally told me to pass along a message for his brother- my grandfather.

The last example of a conversation I had with spirit was again a male sounded thoughts- like the thoughts came in a male's voice, and at the time I was attempting to communicate with my guide, he started talking about bees hives and honey,I essentially asked what he meant and what he was talking about and he stated "What the curse word don't you understand? Honey flavored Vodka" after which I stated it sounded disgusting to which he assured me it was.

Then my brother knocks on my door and enters my room with a small bottle of the stuff- Honey flavored Vodka.

I was in shock.

I have a thought here, personally I do not control how spirits come to me, and human spirits passed do not come to me often, but I try not to force it. What I noticed with mediumship readings when I was practicing them, is often, very often I got no information of the dead, and rather got information about the sitter. I only got one message and name for only one of the individual's I had read for at that time.

I feel there is a reason for this, I can not control passed spirits, they come when they feel they need to, and I believe also I can not control or decide for them how they communicate the message. Whether by imagery or a full conversation. They decide not I, in my experience.

Interesting thread and discussion here for sure.

Blessings.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:22 AM
Knower

Dear June16

Easy question, the phone rings from there to here! It is not the other way around! It depends on their will to get in touch with us, even when you try to evoke them.

Depending on the spirtual level they dont spend time with readings, the elevated ones has more important job to do instead do readings!

You can get more info about on The Mediuns Book and The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec. You can freely donwload pdf file from internet!

Good study!