Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 24-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Knower

Favorite Ghost Hunting Apps?

Just wondering if any of you guys use phone apps in your research.

Personally I've had at least a few interesting responses using Paratek and Ghost Radio. Both use a word bank that spirits can supposedly manipulate in order to communicate. Most of the time its just gibberish, but on more than one occasion I've had very personal, relevant responses.

I haven't had any luck with any of the soundbank ITC apps that try to mimic spirit boxes. But maybe I'm just bad at hearing responses idk.

What about you guys?
Old 04-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
only 1 v got my dictrfon wish is grt grt for wen i hava arvo nap grt evn wen ib fogt 2 seish off aftr my arvo nap
dictrfons dnt coss 2 mush thy dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-04-2019, 06:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Ghost radar classic, and ghost box pro I like the best as far as apps.
Old 30-04-2020, 08:36 AM
Seeker

Are these apps really useful or it's just for the entertainment?
Old 30-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Lepus

Hello

I've several apps on my tablet. I will say Necrophonic is probably the best app to use. There's no static noise and the voices are clear. I haven't used it often but I do recall one time someone or something saying my name through the app when I asked what's my name.

Lepus