Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Pathfinder
How to read a yes/no answer to a simple question

As the title says, how does everyone else read a yes/no answer with their cards?

I've been going on the sort of general message of the cards; so for example I ask "will so&so speak to me first?" and draw 3 cards, and if 2 of them are pretty positive then I take it as a 'yes', and then read all the cards for an expansion of it (like 'yes. This is what you need to be aware of though')..
But it's quite a long winded way of getting guidence to pretty simple questions and I wondered if there's an easier way of doing it that I'm missing

Thanks in advance
Old 18-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

For the yes or no answers I use "one" card not three. I find that a three card pull is more the Past Present Future energy. So you would have to phrase the question in that way or I would have to.

When asking on another person we too have to remember we do not have their permissions to ask about them so at times they will block that energy coming in even if they do not know its being done.

There is something you do need to be aware of and the cards are right to show that.....we can not know from the cards directly how the other might feel on you.....

Lynn
Old 18-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

For the yes or no answers I use "one" card not three. I find that a three card pull is more the Past Present Future energy. So you would have to phrase the question in that way or I would have to.

When asking on another person we too have to remember we do not have their permissions to ask about them so at times they will block that energy coming in even if they do not know its being done.

There is something you do need to be aware of and the cards are right to show that.....we can not know from the cards directly how the other might feel on you.....

Lynn

Oops I think I misphrased my example I haven't asked that question, it was simply the best way I could think of to describe the sort of question!

When you draw one card, how do you decide if its a yes or no?
Old 18-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Master
I have a deck which has Yes, No and 10%, 15% 20%, 25%, 30%, 35% all the way up to 100% and also some random sayings like "Look to nature for an example", "It's not in your best interest right now", "Do it, but don't get attached to the outcome, "It requires strength of heart", "It requires strength of mind", "Who will this serve?", "This will cost you more than its worth" and a few other things.
Super Useful deck!
However it's not made any more. You could make an similar deck on Playing cards with a magic marker or design a deck online and have it shipped to you.

In terms of typing to deduce a Yes or No answer out of a tarot deck or Oracle deck that's a bit too much for me, my mind would make it into whatever it wanted it to be.
For a Tarot or Oracle deck I'd rephrase the question to something like: "If so-and-so speaks to me, what will that experience be like?" or
"What are so-and-so's feelings when he thinks of me?"
From that I would get some pertinent guidance though maybe not which one would talk to me first but which one has the stronger interest in me which is actually what I'm wanting to know.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Oops I think I misphrased my example I haven't asked that question, it was simply the best way I could think of to describe the sort of question!

When you draw one card, how do you decide if its a yes or no?

Hello

With a one card pull usually its a very clear message either positive in nature or negative in nature.

Lets see how I can show that.

I am going out this evening with a group of woman will it be fun ?

The card I pulled is "Love Begins" now as there is no love interest energy in the question I asked I more go to the image . Its of two hands pouring from a cup water into a stream. There is a rainbow in the image and lots of green.

Its going to be a good evening out.....a much needed break.

Now for a negative pull. I asked the deck to give me what is a negative or no reply. The card is "Wisdom" but the image is of a man on the outside looking at a house. Holding a book of wisdom in his hands. This is the outsider looking in. Men are not welcome tonight its "ladies only". So some are upset by this...I know. Too if it was the first card I pulled I would think I would not maybe want to go or be welcomed.

I am more for "mixed company" dinners out....but will go.

Lynn
Old 19-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Master
I had a thread on that here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=114412
Also on how to do this with 3 cards, got that method from the Green Witch Tarot book.