Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
When I go into a very deep trance and let her go beyond the crown,It is a different experience and it can get a bit too strong..sometimes I connect with a higher me that is a bit scary in its power and intensity and earthly "me" feels a bit small

It can be addictive too spending hours in that state and hours turn into days and then I feel I am wasting "Life"
I also get spacey which makes it hard to interact with society so I am learning EVERYDAY with Kundalini

It is in my crown with huge anchors in my heart but my throat and third eye have been bypassed from a lot of the energy so before the crown opens for good these two centers must be a full capacity....another few years I would think but Im not in any rush as the heart is beautiful and the crown energy is new,,,,about 6 weeks since it put in its first "baby anchors"in my brain
Fair enough and I KNOW what you mean...I know it!!!

Some people may ask me "why don't you want to raise her into your crown and beyond'? What is holding you back, Necro?"

The answer is very simple.

In Buddhism, it is said "If you see Buddha on the road, kill him"...the hardest thing for a Buddhist to do is to "kill Buddha" to attain Buddhahood.

Similarly, it's difficult for me to "kill Shiva" to attain Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

Fear also holds me back...the fear that if I 'become Shiva' I'm going to lose my love for Him in the merging....I love God way too much to become that which I love just for the sake of it.

Why does God even exist when we can just cut straight to it and say 'nah, God doesn't exist because SELF alone exists?'

I don't think I am ready to 'be God' just yet, because that entirely negates God's existence if I were to somehow become God - even though the scriptures all state 'Thou art THAT'...yeah, so what was I loving/worshiping all these years if not my SELF.

Can't do it...just...cannot...do...it.

So yeah, I totally get where you are coming from...and BOOM! Kundalini has just dropped back down into my Heart Chakra again.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Master
Also, there's something I am not quite getting here...something that doesn't make much sense to me:
Quote:
sometimes I connect with a higher me that is a bit scary in its power and intensity and earthly "me" feels a bit small

If you let kundalini go beyond the crown, there would be absolutely no distinction or relation between a 'higher me' and an 'earthly me' because everything would just be how it is...you wouldn't be in any position to recognise a difference because you'd have absolutely no frame of reference whatsoever...or so I have heard...
Old 18-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Also, there's something I am not quite getting here...something that doesn't make much sense to me:

If you let kundalini go beyond the crown, there would be absolutely no distinction or relation between a 'higher me' and an 'earthly me' because everything would just be how it is...you wouldn't be in any position to recognise a difference because you'd have absolutely no frame of reference whatsoever...or so I have heard...

I think what is happening is that I am going up and down very quickly so I am in a very high state for a while but when I come back down a bit it isnt a definite switch like on and off but a fading from high to lower so I am the two states at once but not fully in either state....dont know if that makes sense but I am not sure really where or who I am but I am on the way back to earthly me
Old 18-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
I think what is happening is that I am going up and down very quickly so I am in a very high state for a while but when I come back down a bit it isnt a definite switch like on and off but a fading from high to lower so I am the two states at once but not fully in either state....dont know if that makes sense but I am not sure really where or who I am but I am on the way back to earthly me
I would be very happy if that were the case because I'd be able to have my cake and eat it too. I just don't know...I just don't know if I am ready to risk it all to gain it all.

I just want God to be there, on the other side of it saying "I'm still here my love" but there's no guarantee of that once the realisation has occurred.

I mean, how can one go from a non-dual state back into duality once one has experienced the non-dual state?

If anybody can answer that one, I'll be their friend forever.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Why does God even exist when we can just cut straight to it and say 'nah, God doesn't exist because SELF alone exists?'

I don't think I am ready to 'be God' just yet, because that entirely negates God's existence if I were to somehow become God - even though the scriptures all state 'Thou art THAT'...yeah, so what was I loving/worshiping all these years if not my SELF.

I have been reading the Kybalion and I know its important book to me as I dont read very much anymore,,,,and it is said this book comes to you when you are ready and I was ready

It has changed my view on "God" or what I thought "God" was and now I dont see the God i thought about as the same anymore....I have even said sorry to god for this but he/it is fine because it is truth
We cannot comprehend what the "real" God is so our idea of god is a long way from the real entity which is "The All"

here is a passage from the book that changed my view....
On the Seven Minor Planes of the Great Spiritual Plane exist Beings of whom we may speak as Angels; Archangels; Demi-Gods. On the lower Minor Planes dwell those great souls whom we call Masters and Adepts. Above them come the Great Hierarchies of the Angelic Posts, unthinkable to man; and above those come those who may without irreverence be called "The Gods," so high in the scale of Being are they, their being, intelligence and power being akin to those attributed by the races of men to their conceptions of Deity. These Beings are beyond even the highest flights of the human imagination, the word "Divine" being the only one applicable to them. Many of these Beings, as well as the Angelic Host, take the greatest interest in the affairs of the Universe and play an important part in its affairs. These Unseen Divinities and Angelic Helpers extend their influence freely and powerfully, in the process of Evolution, and Cosmic Progress. Their occasional intervention and assistance in human affairs have led to the many legends, beliefs, religions and traditions of the race, past and present. They have super-imposed their knowledge and power upon the world, again and again, all under the Law of THE ALL, of course.

But, yet, even the highest of these advanced Beings exist merely as creations of, and in, the Mind of THE ALL, and are subject to the Cosmic Processes and Universal Laws. They are still Mortal. We may call them "gods" if we like, but still they are but the Elder Brethren of the Race, — the advanced souls who have outstripped their brethren, and who have foregone the ecstacy of Absorption by THE ALL, in order to help the race on its upward journey along The Path. But, they belong to the Universe, and are subject to its conditions — they are mortal — and their plane is below that of Absolute Spirit.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I have been reading the Kybalion and I know its important book to me as I dont read very much anymore,,,,and it is said this book comes to you when you are ready and I was ready

It has changed my view on "God" or what I thought "God" was and now I dont see the God i thought about as the same anymore....I have even said sorry to god for this but he/it is fine because it is truth
We cannot comprehend what the "real" God is so our idea of god is a long way from the real entity which is "The All"

here is a passage from the book that changed my view....
On the Seven Minor Planes of the Great Spiritual Plane exist Beings of whom we may speak as Angels; Archangels; Demi-Gods. On the lower Minor Planes dwell those great souls whom we call Masters and Adepts. Above them come the Great Hierarchies of the Angelic Posts, unthinkable to man; and above those come those who may without irreverence be called "The Gods," so high in the scale of Being are they, their being, intelligence and power being akin to those attributed by the races of men to their conceptions of Deity. These Beings are beyond even the highest flights of the human imagination, the word "Divine" being the only one applicable to them. Many of these Beings, as well as the Angelic Host, take the greatest interest in the affairs of the Universe and play an important part in its affairs. These Unseen Divinities and Angelic Helpers extend their influence freely and powerfully, in the process of Evolution, and Cosmic Progress. Their occasional intervention and assistance in human affairs have led to the many legends, beliefs, religions and traditions of the race, past and present. They have super-imposed their knowledge and power upon the world, again and again, all under the Law of THE ALL, of course.

But, yet, even the highest of these advanced Beings exist merely as creations of, and in, the Mind of THE ALL, and are subject to the Cosmic Processes and Universal Laws. They are still Mortal. We may call them "gods" if we like, but still they are but the Elder Brethren of the Race, — the advanced souls who have outstripped their brethren, and who have foregone the ecstacy of Absorption by THE ALL, in order to help the race on its upward journey along The Path. But, they belong to the Universe, and are subject to its conditions — they are mortal — and their plane is below that of Absolute Spirit.
Maybe I'm just missing something in translation...

Why create a God and give a God the attributes of being God when God does not exist?

For example, I worship Shiva and according to Shaivism, Shiva is God. I have seen and experienced Shiva as being what all the scriptures have stated Him to be (and more)...I have understood Him to be the source of all, the power behind all...the love behind all and I know in my heart that Shiva is God...the alpha, the omega..the omnipotent and omnipresent everything...it is all Shiva...

Then, according to Tantra...according to Shaivism, I am Shiva...now how can that be?

Why bother with Shiva at all then when Tantra could just say "You are God" and leave the whole 'Shiva' bit out of Shaivism?

THIS is what I don't get...nope, don't get it at all...why create a red-herring in the first place?

...and WHO is speaking in the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra? I mean, it's a discourse between Lord Shiva and Parvati...and in it, Shiva tells Parvati to worship Shiva...so, who is speaking then? It makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever. lol
Old 18-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:

I mean, how can one go from a non-dual state back into duality once one has experienced the non-dual state?

If anybody can answer that one, I'll be their friend forever.

something else I got from the book was a better understanding of polarity
dual and non dual are opposite poles but are connected

need to go to the woods now for a little grounding
Old 18-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
something else I got from the book was a better understanding of polarity
dual and non dual are opposite poles but are connected

need to go to the woods now for a little grounding
Thanks, I will head off to the beach tomorrow myself. I also need grounding badly...I almost forgot my muladhara chakra existed. lol

Thank you so much.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Ascender

When shakespear wrote Hamlet he put himself into the character
Hamlet became its own identity
Shakespear can say I am Hamet
Hamlet cannot say I am Shakespear

God can say he is you and he is You ....but you are not god
thats the paradox
Old 18-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
When shakespear wrote Hamlet he put himself into the character
Hamlet became its own identity
Shakespear can say I am Hamet
Hamlet cannot say I am Shakespear

God can say he is you and he is You ....but you are not god
thats the paradox
Yes, I'm getting exactly the same message coming through from Him, just now.

He's telling me to forget I am Him because that will only confuse me more than I am already confused.

To be or not to be isn't the question because I already am.

I'll type it all up as it comes through.