Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Go for it! Bring some color into this world! You are the canvas, make beautiful painting with your wardrobe that bring joy to yourself! Have Fun!

I have a number of 4 inch heels, size 8 1/2, that I can't wear anymore. I'm down to 3" heels these days and 4 inch are Not Fun to my feet!
Want some kicking stylish 4" heels?

(P.S. I'm well known locally for my colorful and fashionable style which I do purely to amuse myself. Apparently many others are amused also and often look forward to seeing what I'll be wearing at events. Being our self, brings joy to others an gives them permission to be a little more themselves as well)

Wowzers! I would like some 4" heels, especially if they were little ankle boots....but sadly I can't go 'for a walk' in them or do any of the things I need to do every day! Awww!
Once upon a time when I lived in the city I had a pair of black stiletto heeled ankle boots. I painted them all sorts of colours, in a Hungarian kind of design. I used Humbrol enamel paints! Well, those boots held up under the strain of me wearing them almost every day and it was ages until the design wore off.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
Little ankle boots are the funest Tobi!
These are 4" spikes, one set is orange the other green - both vivid colors, very trendy for inner city living in someplace tropical like Honolulu. Probably wouldn't work anywhere else as they are so bright and HIGH. Someone could break an ankle for sure!
Old 12-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Master
CrystalSong those ankle boots sound just gorgeous.

I like higher boots, shoes. The problem with myself is I can not for the life of me do a thin heel. It has to be a big thick heel for me if it is high.

As for the colors of those, they would be perfect for me, because with me I would wear bright colors like that- especially colors that don't necessarily match or mesh, just about anywhere. That is what my inner personality seems geared towards lately- bright bold colors. Whilst younger I rather wore darker colors and was more incline towards that, now as I am older my tastes have changed along with my age. As someone actively trying to be more outgoing I find I am attracted to brighter, very colorful mixes of color. I have some false flowers both near each other on a table of mine and the contrast is obvious between the colors- blue and orange.

I would love a pair of boots as you are describing, only, in size 6-6.5.