Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I meant that because they are drawn to spiritual matters, that discovering them, what works for them, what doesn't - adds to the stress/trauma. They want to learn, to develop, to grow but trying to get a good, trustworthy connection doesn't come easily, if at all.

I don't think it's ever easy (at least, there are a few years of turmoil as you come to terms with your outer self and the baggage you had foisted on you through your upbringing). So there will always be some stress but it's a sign that one IS making progress. One feels a lot "cleaner" if that makes sense - perhaps more pure. It's been "there's no way out but through" to me. I've gone through a lot - sorcery, pathworking, explorations that have sometimes been hugely enlightening; sometimes discomforting.

It's led to an inner peace. An acknowledgement of being spirit and of Self though I suspect I have a bit of a way to go yet. I do have a spirit overseer to whom I've been acquainted for a long time; who has brought me marvellous as well as admonitory insights, revelations.

It's taken time, starting from my prepubescent years when I realised my birth parents weren't my spiritual ancestors. That only became fully apparent more recently and possibly thanks to members of this community. I was able to see it with a greater clarity and understand how it all fitted together.

...oOo...
Old 27-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Master
An yet, I am my own connection reaching out to feel another quality of my being which I call “spiritual.”
Feeling that other quality of my being will allow me to take on its’ attributes. Feeling is where it is at,
as I feel that connection of my being with my being. We are learning how to stretch out with our feelings
traversing the landscape of our own being.

The largest organ in the human body is the skin, or integumentary system, which among its’ many features
allows us to feel the outside world. But the spiritual connection is internal, and as it grows it transcends
being measured; to the point that we, ourselves, discover that we are our own connection. We are always
communicating with ourselves.

An you get to a point where you realize that you are the connection, that it is all happening inside you,
as there is nothing on the outside of consciousness except more consciousness, and yes I could be wrong
about that. When consciousness expands beyond the physical body it becomes evident that we are
not in our body rather our body is within us. Keeping in mind, and heart, that it is all just variations of the one.

Just a perspective of mine which I embrace, and wanted to share, that may, or may not, embody truth.
Nonetheless, is how I have experienced it; that which we call “a spiritual connection.” I’m sure it is
different for different people. We are always aspirants, novices on this journey, if we were not there would
be no need to consult with our deeper being, guides, etc.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Guide
Thank you, Starman - you've at least acknowledged what I was trying to say. Besides, this forum has numerous examples of people who are trying to make sense of / search for their spiritual truths and encountering difficulties/confusion along the way.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
get in thouch with the energies
find out what you do wrong with the energies
that is if so, what energy stealer you are
if so ,stop energy stealing and go for them the honest way
New age worries about wrong energy and energy-stealing, seem to me to be on par with religious fears about evil, sin and talk of the need to repent. I do though agree honesty is the heart and soul of the self-development (spiritual) journey. Every step on the knowledge path requires two steps on the moral development path... That's a personal mantra I live by.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
New age worries about wrong energy and energy-stealing, seem to me to be on par with religious fears about evil, sin and talk of the need to repent. I do though agree honesty is the heart and soul of the self-development (spiritual) journey. Every step on the knowledge path requires two steps on the moral development path... That's a personal mantra I live by.

new age ? what is that ?

the energies are real I see them all around if you are in the energies
all is diffrent , they are a real thing

like water is real and sunlight is real
Old 27-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
new age ? what is that ?
Aquarian age spiritual philosophy, compared to Piscean age religious beliefs.
Quote:
the energies are real I see them all around if you are in the energies
all is diffrent , they are a real thing

I'm not arguing the existence of energies, they are quite real. You said we need to get up and do. I asked you what we need to do specifically. You answered that we need to stop working in wrong ways, and to stop energy-stealing. I then pointed out a correlation between your comments, and religious fears regarding sin and evil. I personally don't believe in wrong or malevolent spiritual energies. As I see it, Aquarian age spirituality in large part is asking we discard those fear-based beliefs and worries about spirit born of the religious conditioning of the past two millennia.

I agree with you that the path to working with these energies in positive and constructive ways has everything to do with honesty, truth and individual moral self-development.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Aquarian age spiritual philosophy, compared to Piscean age religious beliefs.
I'm not arguing the existence of energies, they are quite real. You said we need to get up and do. I asked you what we need to do specifically. You answered that we need to stop working in wrong ways, and to stop energy-stealing. I then pointed out a correlation between your comments, and religious fears regarding sin and evil. I personally don't believe in wrong or malevolent spiritual energies. As I see it, Aquarian age spirituality in large part is asking we discard those fear-based beliefs and worries about spirit born of the religious conditioning of the past two millennia.

I agree with you that the path to working with these energies in positive and constructive ways has everything to do with honesty, truth and individual moral self-development.

hi I found there is just energy if it flows to (in you )you its love if away (from in you) its fear

here where I am I work with the energy , if i would go for a walk with some one the energies become shared and can be pointed out , and shown , than it becomes interesting :-) just as you can share sight of nice flowers or anything , the expriance becoms shared so real for the other as it is for me

most we do here on this site can no replicate such sharing :-)
Old 27-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
here where I am I work with the energy , if i would go for a walk with some one the energies become shared and can be pointed out , and shown , than it becomes interesting :-)
This is exactly my path now. There is an entire physical world of light energy, waiting to be acknowledged, explored and loved. I call this the experiential wisdom path. This is why I say that simply living life in a conscious and conscientious way, is the highest of spiritual endeavours.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
This is exactly my path now. There is an entire physical world of light energy, waiting to be acknowledged, explored and loved. I call this the experiential wisdom path. This is why I say that simply living life in a conscious and conscientious way, is the highest of spiritual endeavours.

nice one :-)
Old 27-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
they are a real thing

Yes exactly. In my younger years, I was rather obsessed I have to say with studying and exploring the unseen and unknowable aspects of spirit. Years of spiritual questioning with regards to what was real in the spirit realms. And my life path was full of struggle and difficulty. The insoluble nature of my theoretical spiritual explorations, absolutely were in large part responsible for the confusion and discombobulation I felt in life.