Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2016, 05:53 AM
Suspended
Tired of spirituality and done

Has anyone ever successfully stopped being interested and "connected" to all this spiritual stuff?
Old 19-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Lorelyen

You can deny it all you like but if you genuinely woke up to something beyond the mundane it's impossible to unexperience it. Your hope is that if you pay it no further attention its memory will dim in time. But that's just a hope.

Then again, if you turn to spiritual matters in the hope of solving a problem that rationality and control of your emotions would solve you never were "spiritual" in the first place. We're all spirit but it isn't like an aspirin, to be taken whenever you get a seemingly insoluble headache, especially of your own making.

It just becomes a way of life really; a viewpoint; attitude; a belief; a trust in your own conduct and judgement; an adoration of all around you.... so it is to me, anyway.

Old 19-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Master

Just take a break. Things will sort themselves out.

For all the fine words and pondering, just living each day as best and as kindly as you can is the greatest 'spiritual' exercise, aware or not.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Has anyone ever successfully stopped being interested and "connected" to all this spiritual stuff?

What about you?
Old 19-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You can deny it all you like but if you genuinely woke up to something beyond the mundane it's impossible to unexperience it.
I like how you phrased it, Lorelyen. :)

--

I sometimes used to be tired of spirituality because I had trouble with balancing between it and everyday life. I felt like there was this separation between spiritual and mundane, maybe I sometimes still do. But I know it's an illusion. Then I was just focusing on every day routine and it was fine too. But sooner or later I was coming back to spirituality, or spirituality was coming back to me, or it was manifesting itself stronger through what I called mundane. :)
Old 19-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Yes, and it was what saved me from sinking furhter into a totally self-immersed "reality". This is my very personal eexperience, not necessarily applicable to anyone else's lifepath. I used spirituality as an escape form my real obligations and a world i didn't really like. But one day i realized that no angels or ET's or higher beings would or could make my life better. Plus, i gave mmy power away believing in them. Empowering myself and start again living in the 3d world was the best. In my case, spirituality was but a drug, a pill, and escape from a world i am here to experience, not run from it. And yes...i am much better now than when i wasted so much time of my life trying to reach other dimensions and nirvanas etc or considered myself better and more advanced than the "normal" people. For me, it was all feeding an unhealthy ego of mine...and i'm much better without it. Just my personal story.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Merlini

yes Flyawaywithme, it is like textbook reading, once you stop reading of the textbook, u can really start thinking and pondering about its matter and content

so yes one can stop being interested and yet connected to all this spiritual stuff.

if i read ur question correctly..ie
Old 19-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Master
Once you have had a profound spiritual experience you won't forget it but you do not have to be spiritual for that to happen. You can stay outside of it all and still lead a normal life. For other people they want to experience it again or hear from other people what their experiences were in order to futher process their own.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Suspended
I was going to say that there are probably numerous people who have lost interest in spiritual stuff, but it's highly unlikely they'd still be active on a spiritual forum.

Eyeland - in view of your post, what impels you to stick around on a spiritual forum? Just curious.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Master
The thing ive come to realise is my deep love for the creator ,myself and love and goodness ,,when those are reflected back to me on the spiritual level its nothing short of awe ,,gratitude and very humbling,,, ego takes it time to dissolve ,,, if youve ever experienced kundalini then you will never doubt that there is a extremely beautiful and loving energy that lives and loves ,,, i am undertsanding what your saying though ,,, we still have to live normal here ,, you know ,,,intergrating spirituality into your life is what to do,,its just love basically ,,,