Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Hello everyone

Hello everyone. I am excited to be here. I guess I can tell you a little about myself. I was raised in the Christian church, but was also exposed to Reiki, healing with herbs/oils, acupuncture/acupressure, hypnosis, crystals, tarot, and various other spiritual practices growing up. For as long as I can remember I have felt as if I had a hard time connecting with the God of my understanding, mostly because my personal beliefs did not seem to mesh with the ideas were taught to me in childhood. The older I get, the more disconnected I feel, and the more questions I have. I feel as though I am questioning so many things right now and it's kind of exhausting. Recently, something inside of me lit a fire and I have been trying to gain more knowledge about spirituality so that I can try to make sense of the mess in my mind. Really, I want to be able to let go of the mess. I want serenity and to feel connected with my higher power. In a single word, my core belief that pervades through everything else that I believe is love. I am not here to judge anyone or persuade anyone. I am here to learn, grow and strengthen my personal spiritual connection with...well, I am not sure what I need to connect with....maybe the universe is the best word to use. I guess I could call it soul searching. Also, every time I've had a reading done, all with different readers, they have told me that I am very gifted, but the older that I got, the more I suppressed my gifts or actively chose to ignore everything my intuition was telling me. I know that I was much more connected with my gifts and had more trust in myself when I was a child, but somewhere a long the line, I stopped trusting myself. I want to get back in touch with who I am. I want to find a community of people where can just be myself, and people don't think I am crazy for believing in magic and paranormal activity. I don't want to believe that only one way can be correct. The only person that can choose what is right for me is me, because spirituality is a completely personal experience.

Last edited by TigerEye13 : 20-08-2016 at 05:57 AM.
Old 20-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Master
Welcome...

Welcome to the Forum TigerEye I'm sure that what we have here will suit your everyday needs...

Robbie...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 20-08-2016, 05:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello & Welcome, TigerEye...

Old 20-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Guide
Welcome TigerEye...
Old 20-08-2016, 09:04 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Blessings Divine and many to you <3 Welcome to the site!

"The only person that can choose what is right for me is me, because spirituality is a completely personal experience."
So exceptionally true. (and why, after everything I've been through in this incarnation, I am not religious. Spiritual is the path I walk and I've grown more in a few years on my spiritual path, than I did in all my meager21 years of getting dragged to church. kinda ironic)

Here's hoping you get back in touch with your abilities. (And lol they're not 'gifts'. No one gave them to you. They're a part of you as much as freckles on skin. ^_~ That's something super valuable to keep in mind.)
Old 13-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for all of your feedback. I'm trying to think of my abilities as part of who I am... I do have a lot of freckles though, so that analogy is easy to remember. I'm making progress, slowly but surely. Things should pick up after graduation. School is pretty time consuming right now, but even with what little bit I've learned already, I've found a lot more peace in my life : )
Old 13-09-2016, 06:31 AM
Pathfinder

Well come TigerEye13 I'm a newbie too, there are some awesome topics on here namaste xxx
Old 14-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Knower

Hello TigerEye13.
I can relate a bit to your introduction. The most important thing is to never stop believing in yourself. :)