Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Your example is thinking of an individual, the individual then contacts one in a means, a text, an email, a phone call, a visit.

This to me is not an example of telepathic communication, but an example of pre-cognition.

You are asking of which thought came first- who thought of what, whom thought of whom. My perspective is it shouldn't really matter should it? The result is the same. You thought of an individual and they answered you. The emotion behind your thought was enough to bring it to form. That is what matters. What I feel matters is that in situations where your faith brought something to you, or that how do I frame the words? If your emotion behind your thought was strong enough to create possibilities, what is important is that you have become aware that you have the ability to create possibilities. The unimaginable becomes imagined. The impossible now becomes possible. Our worlds shatter when in concurrence with such realizations. Our thinking changes.

It doesn't matter who thought what. That is the grand beauty of it. The thought exists.

It shouldn't matter too much who thought of who should it? You thought of each other.

Blessings.

It doesn't matter to you; everything matters----whats irrelevant or don't matter to you is considered growth, breakthrough or a paradigm change to someone of deep inquiry. I find it intriguing how we write of questions OFF to things we have no answers to, when we can honestly say we don't know...I have many theories, but I discuss it with others who're interested in exploring these deeper phenomenons; precognition, premonition, clairvoyance, retrocognition, telepathy, psychokinesis, telekinesis, clairaudience, clairsentience etc! When you explore parapsychology and it's prevalence in psychopathology, we find a myriad of unanswered questions----indeed, the universe is a tapestry, oneness and all those regurgitated idioms. But there's more----a lot more available to the ones who have a deep interest in understanding reality, and not just using it for their personal benefits.