Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 04-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

Coconut is nice, so is jojoba oil - it's very balancing for all skin types. I reduced my scarring with good old fashioned Vitamin E, but I think the massage helped as much as the oil for breaking down the scar tissues. Avocado oil is very rich in vitamins and good if the skin is dry. You can also use carrier oils to make salt scrubs too, which are exfoliating but won't dry the skin out like conventional shelf products can.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Knower

I used organic castor oil to good effect on scars and also stretchmarks. Helichrysum essential oil is supposed to work well for scars, although i've never tried it.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:22 AM
philp5787

Mix one teaspoon turmeric powder with half teaspoon honey and apply it on acne or whole face, it works. Don't touch acne again & again.
Old 19-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by philp5787
Mix one teaspoon turmeric powder with half teaspoon honey and apply it on acne or whole face, it works. Don't touch acne again & again.

Turmeric has unbelievable healing properties. It cured my mom's Staph infection within a few days. That powder is like magic.

Coconut oil is awesome for your skin. Use apple cider vinegar as a toner. They say it's good for acne scars.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Master
Hemp Oil.

Make some MSM lotion.
Old 23-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Experiencer

There's an inexpensive device called a "Derma Roller". It is often used for acne scarring, followed by a soothing cream. I just bought one from Amazon, but I am using the roller for another purpose. It would be worth looking at the device, reading the directions, and giving it some consideration. Dermatologists use a similar technique, but charge a lot of money for the treatments. Good Wishes!