Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Experiencer
Crystals are now unappealing

I took out all my pink stones from the pouch I carry with me all the time. They look faded and unappealing. It's like I'm no longer interested in them and they are supposed to be love stones: kunzite rhodocrosite rose quartz. Now am scouting for other crystals darker coloured ones and bluish and red in colour for some reason. I still wear my moldavite daily and never take it out. Its like its a part of me. Somehow I feel numb without emotions it's weird. I still want another moldavite a bigger one this time and see what it does to me.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

It could be that your not not learning that while a crystal will help balance things they are but a tool that is used, we have to activate that Heart Centre in us to feel the value.

With moldavite it works to hold things in our own universal field at times and from this we again forget to open that door way to let our heart flow.

You feel all "balled up" much like one will tape all the open bits of a wrapped present and then put a ribbon and bow on it. There is not an open place for the person to start to unwrap so the paper has to be torn.

For some reason Coral comes to mind to what might bring in that balance.

I have highlighted what flow out the most, Coral is organic and this bring in a different element. Its great for grounding and feels nice with other crystals. There is Red Coral that is available.

Coral

Mystical Properties:

Since coral is a stone of organic origin, it can be used to reconnect with nature and the variety of its wonders.
Coral is said to quiet the emotions and to bring peace to within the self, it facilitates intuition, imagination and visualization.

Healing Properties:

Coral symbolizes life and blood force energy in many cultures. Dark red coral is used for heating and stimulating the bloodstream. Pink shades restore harmony to the heart.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Receptive
Element: Water, Akasha
Deities: Isis, Venus, the Great Mother

Powers:

Healing, regulating, agriculture, protection, peace, wisdom
Coral is used quite frequently in magic today. When worn so as to be plainly visible, it is meant to be a protective amulet. Protection from the "evil eye" demons, furies, succubi and incubi among other ills. It guards against accidents, acts of violence, poison, theft, possession and sterility.

Zodiac: Pieces
Planet: Venus

Chakra Classification: Root Chakra

When I focus on blue.....here again something organic comes in.

Abalone

Abalone is a beautiful shell showing a play of bright blues, black, brown and turquoise across a polished surface…a dark rainbow of colors say some. Abalone shells are the outer housing, or exoskeleton of sea-creatures, and they are a wonderful vessel in which to find Mother of Pearl.

Metaphysical Properties:

Both Abalone and Mother of Pearl have been reported to promote intuitive powers and to stimulate all psychic development and intuitions.
Healing Properties:

Abalone is said to be helpful in the calming of those who may be considered ‘high strung’, benefiting the nervous system, they heart, and the spinal column.

Magical Properties:

All shells from the seas have a deep connection with not just the water deities, but with the Goddess as well, and therefore Akasha or the 5th Element.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Moon & Neptune
Elements: Water & Akasha
Deity: All Sea Deities
Powers: Wealth & Physical Protection
Zodiac: Cancer

Chakra Classification: Solar Plexus

Lynn
Old 07-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Seeker

It's not uncommon for crystals to lose their color and power after a lot of use. I've seen the before and after of a serpentine that lost a lot of its green color and turned a brown color after years of use.