Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Middleagedseeker, I'm curious where your journey has taken you. After reading your post I was surprised as your words represented exactly how I feel as well. I'm listening to Roger Woolger's Eternal Return and I would like to explore reincarnation. I used to embrace by constant yearning for the ocean but as I get older I'm finding it tiring.
Old 26-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
You are right of course, inavalan.
I find it hard to put into words what I want to say lately. Either I have been busy or too tired to think clearly.

I will try to say more about "Pandora's Box".

The author is sharing personal experiences as well as experiences of people she met online (with their permission, of course), including different methods to uncover memories (as not everything works for everyone).
The book is giving a good overview for "beginners", and people who already got past life memories with what method ever might find that they are not alone with certain problems and feelings that might come with past life memories.
There also are chapters about researching past lives and very special issues. Like how to handle the feelings of guilt that come with memories of having been a SS Officer (as an example) or all the negative feelings that might come with remembering being a slave, holocaust victim or otherwise having been abused.
The author never claims to know the one and only truth, she tells the reader to make up their own might and think for themselves.

Oh, Dr. Brian Weiss is mentioned... also some forums about reincarnation (one of which currently is unavailable, unfortunately.
Thank you. I just found your reply, ... a month later. :)