Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-03-2012, 10:23 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
How do people know if they are earth angels?
Spiritlite.

Sorry to take this back so far but this is a good question. What is the model to make a comparison to. To me the term angel was given to the effects of certain frequencies of light that support us humans in life. Names were given to each ray to identify and personify it so that it related to a particular religion. Maybe there are spirits that vibrate at each of the rays frequencies and direct their energy toward us humans to heal certain afflictions that relate the energy they have to offer.

So if an angel is a spirit residing in the etherial world that supports humans using light frequencies is it possible for one or more of them to come to earth. Once they arrive they have no recollection of their previous role or residence. If this person were to find their way back to an understanding of using light frequencies to help their fellow man could this be classified as an earthbound angel? Residing on earth but able to enter the etherial worlds to do work as the so named angels do?

I have no idea who came up with the term "earth angel" but this is the closest that i could come to relating to the term. If i am right i would say i am an earth angel as so many of you are also that have came to that understanding and use the divine light spectrum to assist others. I think that every faith and religion has it place and that referring to someone as an earth angel does not mean they participate in the so called heirachy and chain of command that is implied by human intervention.

I think that some religions have gone to a lot of trouble to put a name and identity to the pure rays of energy and claim them as part of their one true religion so i would not use the term angel to identify myself in any way but light worker i could easily live with

Before religion there was only light.
Old 18-03-2012, 05:34 PM
10C

Light workers, Light Conduits, EA, the terminology is not that important to me, the work is what makes our lives special.
By the way, I recently read a posting about a blog on a neuroscientist that had theorized that the Creator, was just an idea created by the brain ("Dios es solo una idea creada por el cerebro" http://farvi.blogspot.com.es/2012/01...da-por-el.html and video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhf...m=embediframe),
When I wrote the person who posted the item it was the other way around, I then had one of the followers asking: Why there are no miracles documented since Biblical times?
At any rate, I usually stick to one on one light work, and really don't go around giving opinions or data, but I found this Nasa scientist's story on You Tube quite handy in explaining that miracles are still happening, and often documented by scientists and wanted to share it:
http://youtu.be/gdioLBQwWx0
Prayers and Blessings,
P.S. There is a great book on Arigo by Fuller
Old 18-03-2012, 05:52 PM
10C

Oh here's the second video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6hBcw9Fkc
Old 19-03-2012, 09:54 AM
10C

Hi Res,
You are correct, before there was religion there was light, and angels and before all, the Creator, and it is interesting that you bring up this point, because if you notice that in the majority of religions there have been mentions and depictions of angels (often with light surrounding them) going back to the oldest of civilizations, recorded in scrolls, books, walls, and so if that is not documentation, I don't know what is.
Love and Light,
Old 20-03-2012, 07:10 AM
res

Hi 10C,
Was there a creator before religion? Im no religous scholar or anything and am not sure when religion started. My point is that before any human tried to understand why we are here and put label to anything that does not exist as part of the physical world there may have been only light. I do wonder at what point of our evolution did the brain reach a capacity to problem solve matters that are not of this world. I cant be sure but doubt that the early homo sapiens sat there and drew angels and and their supervisor god. If i was around at that time id say the biggest influence on my life would be the sun getting further away at winter and when it returns in spring the snow leaves and the fruits come back in abundance. I would have been thankful for that

Things would have been much simpler then and not complicated. I feel that religion complicates the issue and ties us up in metaphors and texts that can take a lifetime sitting in the mansions of wood and stone to descipher, leaving you no closer to god than the alter you are allowed to pray at. Each to their own ofcourse and no disrespect intended to religious folk but i just wanted to clarify why i believe that before there was religion, angels or a named creator there was only light in a much more pure form.

If you had the choice to bypass all other human interpretations, perceptions and depictions laid down before you and study the pure source for yourself would you choose to?
Old 20-03-2012, 03:15 PM
10C

Creator, Light, Angels, people with beliefs

Hi Res,
Religion is just the institutionalization of a belief system. Faith does not depend on religion, rather religions depend on the faith and participation of the members. Yes, the Creator brought forth the light. Yes, there have been visitations of Angels in almost ever civilization dating back before any of the religions practiced currently. Religions have a tendency to get caught up in dogmas and rituals that often loose their gleem over the ages. People end up feeling frustrted with restrictions that may not match the current way of living. I am a Unitarian Universalist, http://www.uua.org./beliefs/welcome/index.shtml so our faith is not really tied down to those sort of things. I don't have a congregation close to where I live now, so I pray independently in my own style. Have I felt the presence of Angels in my life? Yes, I have. Do I feel that they watch over me? Yes, I do.
Do I feel that people can carry light or darkness into life around them. Yes, I do. Over the centuries there have been artisitic renditions of angels in almost every civilization. Why has this been such a constant theme over the ages? Undoubtedly, others have also had the same experience. Why is light often included in these depictions? I know that some people now prefer to refer to these experiences as encounters with Alien beings, and in fact there is religion that has sprung from this belief as well (Raƫlism).
I only go by my own life experiences and therefore know what is the truth for me, even if others have their own direct truth, which does not make one or the other less true. I am an EA, and found this out late in life, after many misterious and uninvited missions. The light has always been around me since I was a child. One of my earliest memories as a child, to which my parents attested to, was that I felt I was in a bubble of light of sorts and would often point it out to them.
Blessings and Light,
10C
Old 21-03-2012, 06:00 AM
res

Im glad you found your place 10C All the best and keep up the good work.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Things would have been much simpler then and not complicated. I feel that religion complicates the issue and ties us up in metaphors and texts that can take a lifetime sitting in the mansions of wood and stone to descipher, leaving you no closer to god than the alter you are allowed to pray at. Each to their own ofcourse and no disrespect intended to religious folk but i just wanted to clarify why i believe that before there was religion, angels or a named creator there was only light in a much more pure form.

If you had the choice to bypass all other human interpretations, perceptions and depictions laid down before you and study the pure source for yourself would you choose to?[/quote]

That "pure form of light" is still here, Res

from the teachings of the White Eagle Lodge -

"Once you recognise that you are part of the infinite universal life you will know that you cannot hurt anything - any part of Creation - without injuring yourself; you cannot violate Mother Earth without hurting yourself because you are part of everything that lives, and everything that lives is part of you.

Were your vision clear, you would see the Divine Fire within even what you would call inanimate things - metals, stones, wood - all are pulsating with tiny sparks of light and fire.
All Nature is also pulsating wth these forces ... for this Divine Fire shines not only in the sky, but everywhere - in the Earth itself, an in all Nature. Another word for this fire is "love". This love is the life within everything.

This Earth is not dark and solid as supposed - but a Star of Light."

White Eagle.

Yes - "religion" does get in the way of faith.

Angel Blessings to All here within our Star of Light
Old 21-03-2012, 11:13 AM
10C

Tea Break and Res,
We are definitely on the same wave length.
I couldn't agree with you more. The part of any negative actions hurting those who commit them as well, is so true and something I try to
pass along regularly.
The truth may be uncomfortable to face up to, but it will set you free.
Many Blessings Back,
10C
Old 21-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Toolite

I believe beginning of time we were spiritual we didnt have the different belief systems in place like we do now and we have all the different belief systems because we have so many interpretors. Before we were spiritual and lived it and knew it to be true.. we didnt have the gaps in our learning that we have now or the mis-information that will cause doubt in our capabilities spiritually.

How would a person know if they were an Earth Angel? First let me explain Earth Angel. Each lifetime we are given its so we can develop to achieve the highest level- Master Level which equates to Spirit Guide and Angel. I believe a person approaching that level in flesh is used to demonstrate some of the capabilites of an Angel in Flesh.. I believe Angels have free will but, they have learned all lessons of life and they have been conformed to a better way and their will is in agreement with light in all aspects.
Back to how would a person know... They would of always had a direct connection with the Creator/God/Universe. They would have been trained by Spirit in all areas. They would have been given a Main Focus/Goal but, also knows that they are used in many different ways too. They can see how they are similiar to others who hold a gift but, they also see the difference thats not common but unusual.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!