Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account

How do you recognize the presence .....

How do you recognize the presence of your Angel or Spirit Guide ?

Do you just know, is it a feeling, a physical sign or have you pre- arranged a sign between the two of you ? Do you say " ET phone home ? "

And for those who have several Angels, Spirit Guides or MDB's (for Sparrow ), how do you recognize who is who ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

Do you just know, is it a feeling, a physical sign or have you pre- arranged a sign between the two of you ? Do you say " ET phone home ? "

And for those who have several Angels, Spirit Guides or MDB's (for Sparrow ), how do you recognize who is who ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

First, there is no such thing as YOUR angel, those who serve the human race on a day to day level, are very uniform in their energy, and might feel as one is around you all the time for those who are able to sense, feel energies.
All entities and beings, past the fifth vibration, have very particular and individual energy patterns, once you connected with them, you will know what their energy feels like, and recognize them.
If you like to connect to a particular entity or being, or mother earth, simply state your intention to have a connection, (I now connect to ........) wait until you feel the energy, start talking.
I often meet people in the street or socially, and feel their energy, recognize them as being angelic.
Just a recognition of your own kind.

Rah nam
Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 AM
tragblack

I am pretty sure they are there the moment you align your thoughts with wanting to communicate. This might be as simple as thinking about them briefly.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:45 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

In fact I see God and Godliness in everything I observe in nature. When I have an orange in my find I simply get amazed at the sophistication of the fruit. Such a wonderful and juicy fruit in my hand and it salivates me and is not there a mystery behind the creation of this juicy fruit.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Moon Willow

He, he, he....you already know the answer to this one Dreamy!

You are way clevererfantasticmundosuperlicious than you give yourself credit for.

Over time you'll just get to know who is with you....like so far I know when I have the wonderful Archangel Michael with me as I see the beautiful blue lights, can feel the amazing angelic love and the strong, protective, wisdom that he encompasses.

My next phase is to start meeting more of the divine team that is working with me in the same way - at this point I have a couple of totem animals that keep popping up so thinking that's where I'm meant to start.

Perhaps try writing down your experience after each meditation or time with your divine team and see if there is a pattern that can help you with this process?

How exciting - we get to meet some more awesome people!
Moony
Old 12-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Master
For me its just an awareness of the SELF, intuitively speaking through my whole Being, thats the best way I could describe it.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Master
They speak to me.........
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Master
I can actually hear them in my head if I ask them a question this is something i've developed a lot over the past few months.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Hi Dreamie

I can recognise the presence of my Guardian Angel and other Angels that are around me, by the signs they leave, the synchronicities that I see almost every day, and sometimes occasionally I have physically felt their healing touch.

As for Spirit Guides, well I have never tried to contact any yet, so as for exactly who is with me ....apart from my Guardian Angel Grace (the only one I certainly am sure of) I am still learning about these things, and wouldn't like to speculate ..... I suppose we can't run before we can walk, and I am only recently started with meditation, therefore have not yet attempted contacting any Guides.

I am where I am on my journey .... at this present time, open minded and learning ....
Old 12-11-2010, 11:54 PM
star-child

Once I learned my Guardian Angels name I felt more able to call up them. I once asked, how do I know I am really connecting with you, give me a sign. I then got the message "feel my energy" and I did, I felt an immense amount of love and a strong energy.

:)