Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Lostboy

guided or mislead?

If weird things started happening to you and it was if somethign was trying to show you things about reality that were disturbing you, how would you deal with it?

I've been experiencing things which have changed my perspective on reality in a way I don't really like. It was so many endless spooky coincidences that I'm not sure what to think anymore.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Lemur

Just Remember what you already KNOW.

just remember that everything is inherently 'good' all energy for the most part is flowing in the same direction, and most everything you could possibly fathom even metaphorically with the human processor(brain) has already been accounted for. They're is only good, and ignorance. The 'evil' are simply ignorant, wishing to procrastinate or put off uncomfortable growth and realization. Things might seem disturbing because they are surprising and new, but there is little to truly fear in existence, only 'hardship' to endure and grow from as a soul...endure, learn, experience, and grow...and remember to continue to go with the flow.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***man
If weird things started happening to you and it was if somethign was trying to show you things about reality that were disturbing you, how would you deal with it?

I've been experiencing things which have changed my perspective on reality in a way I don't really like. It was so many endless spooky coincidences that I'm not sure *** to think anymore.

***... I would take the hint that my spiritual awakening has begun and learn how to meditate, and how to release and heal the negativity in my mind.

Xan

Old 09-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:

I've been experiencing things which have changed my perspective on reality in a way I don't really like. It was so many endless spooky coincidences that I'm not sure *** to think anymore.

What Xan said.

But could you explain what "weird things" happened to you?
What kind of "things about reality" - may I ask were disturbing?

I have an inherent and studied knowledge that all things work for the good and that the Lord wants only the very best for us.

It certainly helps to have that deep foundation - say, if something "weird" happens to me - I know it is all "ok"; firmly and deeply - "ok".

Take care,
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2010, 03:46 PM
sunny shine

i can understand what you are saying; i believe we might not like to be guided to see things negatively, but if you find that disturbing, ask you guides to stop. I did.

But like as Xan pointed out, it might be the reflection of negativity inside us, choose to remain positive, like attracts like.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:

What is disturbing you? Is it just the idea of body-less spirits hanging around...
or is it the spirit or feeling they bring?
I was taught & still believe that the spirit world is all around us... so sensing someone who's passed on isn't much more strange than sensing someone who is still physically alive. Similar to relationships, spirits only affect you to the degree that you "relate" (joy, fear...) to them.

I've sensed spirits at times - mostly in a positive or neutral way.
Once, when I was a teen, I experienced a very strong negative spirit & it really upset & scared me... I hugged scripture book (BofM - like bible) & felt better. I know that sounds kindof silly, but - because I believed in the goodness & protective power of the scripture, that belief helped me.

This also reminds me of how we need illusions - they are both productive & counter-productive parts of our existence... & we need to balance thought, feeling & experience as we learn. As mentioned, meditation/prayer or asserting your desire to have them chill out - will likely help.
I hope & believe you'll work this out.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
sunny shine

well i have a question in this context, if GOD felt a need for us to see things this way wouldnt it be more visible for us. perhaps there is a reason why this is hidden from us, sometimes i am left with a feeling why dig it?
Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
well i have a question in this context, if GOD felt a need for us to see things this way wouldnt it be more visible for us. perhaps there is a reason why this is hidden from us, sometimes i am left with a feeling why dig it?
That's a good point, Sunny Shine. Maybe we have enough to sort out in life! lol
I've been thinking about how loaded my life is with illusions... it's been kind of sad & makes me feel silly, to realize. Sometimes, I wonder what is real? There are illusions that help & illusions that hurt... Either way, they have a real affect on us.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Chai

***man, I am a tender 43, at the turn of 17/18 years old I went through a month of bizarre and weird experiences an acquaintance suggested I went to see someone, this led onto an interesting journey that just keeps going.

I would go for the suggestion of sharing what is happening, from some of the forums I have read so far, there is a really good mix of people, with varied knowledge and all willing to help.

Chai
Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Lostboy

Well... it's the numbers to start with. I never noticed any patterns in my life until I read of others talking about those friggin numbers like multiples of 111 and sequentials such as 123,234,321,etc. After a while I was noticing that I was doing things at such times such as waking up, changing what I was doing when confused, etc.

Now it's like i'm constantly seeing stuff that suggests something evil is tormenting me. Like the other day a magpie landed on the screen of my window flapping it's wings a lot right. Then later I look up magpie spirit guy to see what it would say and the first thing I see is it's seen as an ill-omen in the west and has to do with witches or something

It's so weird and depressing. It's to the point where I look at things and start getting stupid ideas like it's wrong to eat certain foods and stuff. It's just very unpleasant and I don't know how to make it stop.

Oh and i won't be posting on this nickname again as I've been requested to change it and i don't see an option for that...